PDA

View Full Version : 4am Xmas shopping?!?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-20-2007, 04:50 PM
Saw a commercial this morning claiming this local store Kohl's will be opening on BLACK http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/e/e7/220px-Carlos-Smith.jpg
FRIDAY @ 4am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 fuckin A M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My question is: who the fuck is gonna be up @ 4 am Xmas shopping right after that Thanksgiving Day Turkey, that stuffing, the apple, pecan, and poontang pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO?!?

the stores have gone mad

CORVETTEDUDE
11-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bah...Hum-Bug!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Vette you & I both know at 4am, a neighbor getting up and starting that econobox to go shopping would get a quick brick to the back of the skull for waking either of us up...........

hwbs
11-20-2007, 06:11 PM
what am i going to wake up at 4am to even buy at kohl's...

blckhaze
11-20-2007, 06:12 PM
DAMN SHAME. i've gotten most of stuff already online, so no need to fight with 35 yr old moms and their cohorts.

Go leftovers :S

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-20-2007, 06:14 PM
agreed, i started shopping in August..................online

bigups to daily deal websites

hwbs
11-20-2007, 06:23 PM
and coupon generator sites !!!!!

wombat33
11-20-2007, 09:54 PM
I hear ya Johnny. Neither would I. But bitches will be in front of the mirror at 2:30 a.m. to be ready at 3:30 to get there before 4:00 to shop.

Trust me. I do it for golf and for work.

WOmen will do it for shopping. They are nuts!

Willie Escalade
11-21-2007, 12:53 PM
Since I plan on going to a club out here that is open on Thursday nights, I might check one of these "events" out.

In reality, I don't buy gifts anymore. I just give them the money and let them buy what they want.

KiraHarden
11-21-2007, 02:58 PM
Saw a commercial this morning claiming this local store Kohl's will be opening on BLACK http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/e/e7/220px-Carlos-Smith.jpg
FRIDAY @ 4am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 fuckin A M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My question is: who the fuck is gonna be up @ 4 am Xmas shopping right after that Thanksgiving Day Turkey, that stuffing, the apple, pecan, and poontang pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO?!?

the stores have gone mad

As if waiting in lines and being bumped around bye rude people during normal holiday shopping wasnt enough, and then they wait out in the cold like morons...

Night Rider
11-21-2007, 03:34 PM
It's pure madness to do your xmas shopping in the early hours.

Especially in this day and age when you can do it from the comfort of your living room.

ILuvGurls
11-21-2007, 04:08 PM
As if waiting in lines and being bumped around bye rude people during normal holiday shopping wasnt enough, and then they wait out in the cold like morons...

i've got a big mall about 2 miles from the house and i do all my shopping, no that's buying there. i find times when there are not many people there go in buy a few things and get the hell out. do this a couple times and it's done