PDA

View Full Version : "Why do you come to these parties?!?"

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-20-2007, 04:44 PM
Ever get asked that question by a GG or a TS?!?

After awhile it gets annoying, especially if the GG isn't trying to sway you away from the so-called darkside by giving you some pussy OR hooking you up with her friend who probably has some good pussy..................

It's a common question certain [good looking aka prettyboys] men get asked when they frequent TS parties by many a chick. Usually followed up with a response from a TS like "well here's my # why don't you call me sometime and we can go out somewhere besides this scene.........." Now forgive me for saying this but I've gotten used to the majority of chicks that say shit like this looking somewhat passable in the low lighting of many a club, but 3 layers of walmart foundation under the scrutiny of the solar flares of the sun at noon?!? Ummmmmmmmm no love.

Anyway getting back to the never ending question from chicks

To this day i don't have a smart reply for it, I usually just shrug my shoulders and smirk to deflect the nosiness, but I'd love to hear some ideas for next time, because there will always be a next time.

JWBL™

tall, dark & Handsome
11-20-2007, 09:44 PM
I have been to a few parties over the last few years, and I hate when the bar hopping rubber neckers set in. I noticed it is usually the parties that are downtown.
These chicks want to show they are so "into it" until they realise no one is there to watch them bop around and be supportive.
and then their minds melt :lol:

Caleigh
11-20-2007, 10:46 PM
If you are being asked "Why do you come to these parties?"
and you are at a TG/TS party then isn't the simple response
"I'm hoping to meet a ts for LTR" ? Best followed by "Yes,
I'm totally out to all my friends and family and am looking
for a nice TS girl that I can take home for Christmas dinner."

tall, dark & Handsome
11-20-2007, 10:58 PM

Wow that's a mouthfull. you must have gone to college.
And yes thats why everyone is there, the T-girls and the guys are all looking for dates for christmas dinner :roll:

BeardedOne
11-21-2007, 12:08 AM
And yes thats why everyone is there, the T-girls and the guys are all looking for dates for christmas dinner

Fuck Christmas dinner. :x

I'll take her to the Tenth Floor Grill or if she doesn't mind slumming, the Independence Brew Pub at the Reading Terminal. :D

BTW, BTDT. Nuff said. ;)

BrendaQG
11-21-2007, 01:15 AM
I admit to having asked similar questions of men. Here is what I would think is a smart reply.

I still come because I have made friends with many of the girls here.

I come because I always have a good time here and I am never disappointed.

whatsupwithat
11-21-2007, 01:53 AM

yep! :)

a lot of girls i know seem cool with it. others don't get it. others feel that the fact they have 'genetic' pussy puts them head and shoulders above a ts and they could never be shunned by a man who is not 'gay' (as td&h pointed out, they usually learn differently). and then there's others that are very threatened by it. i'm sure the list goes on.

a friend of mine who is a ts said to me once that she gets tons of women telling her she's beautiful, but in a "you were physically a man once and look at you now" kind of way...and she finds it incredibly condescending as if the women see her as less than a woman. i agree.

whatsupwithat
11-21-2007, 01:54 AM

this is true, too. :)

tall, dark & Handsome
11-21-2007, 06:44 AM
I admit to having asked similar questions of men. Here is what I would think is a smart reply.

This is valid, however, I am not neccessarly interested in giving smart answers to people I don't know. Also I am refering to the guileful inquisitor who is there to satisfy their appitite for salacious fodder.

I became sexually liberated a loooong time ago. I had done everything that turns me on (and some things that don't) by the age of seventeen (well except t-girls I couldn't find one till 22)

I don't mind posting it here because I respect many of the people on this board and If I were sitting with them I'd day the same thing to their face, But am I obligated to explain myself to anyone? No.

Not unless it is someone I care about. and that is a different story, and at this point it is hypothetical.

As far as family goes (ie. Fathers and mothers, Sisters and Brothers) I do not feel required to have an on the nose sit down with them, regarding the bedroom. I also haven't told my Mother I like getting blow jobs. I am living a lie :cry:

Conversly I have been quite frank with them and they could probably read between the lines that I like things that they may consider not to be entirely "straight".

Jesus this board can't even agree on what to call sexual attraction to t-girls. I am sure some Members are sharpening their knives right now.
:lol:

I have my own interpretation. If you want to go back in my posts, it's there.

ARMANIXXX
11-21-2007, 07:17 AM

LBCDO
11-21-2007, 07:35 AM
Yea, its bullshit. The GGs usually have the "I want to turn you" complex. Bitch, I aint gay, you aint even tight, so why am I gonna stop doing me just because you came over to where Im at?

Then the TSs will ask you, and depending on who it is, I might give a smart ass answer or Ill just ignore the question.

Most of the time you do give your number to the girls at the club and you were up thereon some pretty boy shit, its bullshit. Im so tired of getting girls numbers and when I go over their house they want to show me off to all their friends, or use me as some sort of fucking trophy. WTF? I came to your house thinking imma get some ass and you got the entire "House of Ravioli and Ziti" over there having butch queen face and voguing practice and shit.

Caleigh
11-21-2007, 08:27 AM

I know that no guy is ever going to actually say that, but if he did.....

I'd call and cancel Xmas with my Mom in a heartbeat.

If I wasn't already in relationship.

trannybanger
11-21-2007, 05:40 PM
it is also a question i deflect mostly because it is usually asked in a manner that insinuates that i should not be there for one reason or another. that mentality shown to me is insulting to everyone there, including the person asking.

and considering all ladies want to feel like they are unique....they really don't want to hear the true answer, which is, i never go home hungry.

TomSelis
11-24-2007, 12:13 AM
WTF? I came to your house thinking imma get some ass and you got the entire "House of Ravioli and Ziti" over there having butch queen face and voguing practice and shit.

Juice....all....... over........ the....... screen!!

peggygee
11-24-2007, 01:25 AM
Now forgive me for saying this but I've gotten used to the majority of chicks that say shit like this looking somewhat passable in the low lighting of many a club, but 3 layers of walmart foundation under the scrutiny of the solar flares of the sun at noon?!? Ummmmmmmmm no love.

JWBL™

WTF? I came to your house thinking imma get some ass and you got the entire "House of Ravioli and Ziti" over there having butch queen face and voguing practice and shit.

Juice....all....... over........ the....... screen!!

Yeah, my two favorite gut busters in this thread so far. :lol:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/comeian.jpg

Tomfurbs
11-24-2007, 01:47 AM
We don't really have 'parties' this side of the pond (if you don't count those mad folks in Milton Keynes), but my usual answer to this question is... 'Yes I like transwomen... naughty naughty me.' which usually shuts up clever prats.

62des
11-24-2007, 06:19 PM
What a dumb ass question. Isn't it obvious? For TS! But I guess its just something to start a conversation with so I'll cut some slack.

TomSelis
11-24-2007, 07:55 PM
It's an icebreaker really. It's the equivalent of "I've never seen you here before."

Just continue the conversation.

I had a girl (who shall remain nameless) going one time though.

Girl: You know this is a transexual party, right?

Me: *looking confused* Trans.....sexual? What? I don't.....*shaking my head*

Girl: *goes into a long discussion about what a transexual is, what goes on, etc*

Me: *looking surprised, yet interested* Are you....a....trans.....sexual? Or whatever you call it?

Girl: *looking flattered* Yes, I am....I'm _________.

Guy who shall remain nameless: *jumps in* He's just pulling your chain, he knows!

Girl: *goes off pissy*

Effin' cockblockers man....

trannybanger
11-24-2007, 10:29 PM
the greatest is when a girl seems to have forgotten you if you don't hit a spot for a few months. all of a sudden you are having the same conversation with the same girl, friggin hilarious.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-25-2007, 12:01 AM
the greatest is when a girl seems to have forgotten you if you don't hit a spot for a few months. all of a sudden you are having the same conversation with the same girl, friggin hilarious.

that happened last night

Sunny, AWESOME fuckin party last night btw

trannybanger
11-25-2007, 12:46 AM
i haven't been around and available for a party for like 6 months, so when i get back i will for sure be fresh meat. it will of course be my first time there.