PDA

View Full Version : Anybody identify this sexy girl?

whynot81
11-20-2007, 03:23 PM
Does anybody know who this is?[/img]

elo
11-20-2007, 03:27 PM
No :arrow:

whynot81
11-20-2007, 03:48 PM
I must have cum a million times already.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-20-2007, 04:17 PM
I must have cum a million times already.

Really...A million???? That would make you..."The Man!!!

whynot81
11-21-2007, 12:15 AM
bttt ?

Nikka
11-21-2007, 12:20 AM
you let me out of the pic man :(

Falrune
11-21-2007, 01:21 AM
FAIL. You cropped-off the most important info.

Provide the complete pic and circle the model you want ID'd. The logo (if any) gives important info... the other models also provide info, as does the background. Right now, it's as though you are trying to play "stump the band" (I can name that tune in 3 notes).

whynot81
11-21-2007, 12:50 PM
ok, ok sorry.

Here goes.

Falrune
11-21-2007, 10:44 PM
Well..LOL. That girl to the right (our left) is Nicole Montero (who goes by the name "Nikka" in these forums and posted in this thread). Latina Tranny is her site, too. Maybe you should PM Nikka and just ask whether this model has a professional name.

Falrune
11-22-2007, 12:51 AM
BTW - when you PM Nikka, I would write it something like this:

Dear Nikka --

My humblest apologies for cropping your image and the banner of your website/company out of the image I had posted. I was not thinking clearly. As I mentioned before, I had cum over a million times and because this is well over 1000 liters of fluid, I was suffering from severe dehydration. I have also gone almost completely blind. My right arm is larger than Arnold Schwartzenegger's torso. Finally, my neighbors are beginning to complain about the odor.

Forgive me and help me cure my cum problem. Please, for all that's holy, before I go completely blind, tell me the name of the girl in the picture to your immediate left.

Sincerely,

whynot81

Just cut and paste!

MacShreach
11-22-2007, 01:15 AM
BTW - when you PM Nikka, I would write it something like this:

Dear Nikka --

My humblest apologies for cropping your image and the banner of your website/company out of the image I had posted. I was not thinking clearly. As I mentioned before, I had cum over a million times and because this is well over 1000 liters of fluid, I was suffering from severe dehydration. I have also gone almost completely blind. My right arm is larger than Arnold Schwartzenegger's torso. Finally, my neighbors are beginning to complain about the odor.

Forgive me and help me cure my cum problem. Please, for all that's holy, before I go completely blind, tell me the name of the girl in the picture to your immediate left.

Sincerely,

whynot81

Just cut and paste!

ROFL

And while you're at it, can you ask Nikka who the little poppet on her right is in the pic?

whynot81
11-22-2007, 09:33 PM
lol!