PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye HA...

TJ347
11-20-2007, 05:55 AM
:lies :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry
It's been incredibly fun at times, and immensely disappointing at others, but I've weathered the good with the bad and overall think I've learned a lot during the brief time I've been here.

That said, I've had way too many disagreements with folks here during my short stay, and rather than continue to annoy members who wish to see an end to the arguing so common here of late with further insulting posts directed to this poster or the other, I've come to a decision which was very difficult for me to arrive at, but ultimately had to be made in my own best interests, and in keeping with the way things seem to go with respect to the board.

So, to Hara Juku, whatsupwithat, LG, Quinn, Peggygee, suckseed, Julie, Night Rider, mbf, M77, Legend, Felicia, Nicole, Luna and countless other people who I've enjoyed interacting with, but whose names I can't remember at the moment... This is it. Yes, this is my goodbye to HA, but I don't want any of you to be upset or misunderstand, seeing as how I'm only saying goodbye because it seems to be something of a board requirement, and I want to make sure I follow the rules.

I shall return in short order, surprising no one, but my very first goodbye thread will always be here, in keeping with the rules of the forum that everyone makes such a thread between their 1,500th and 2,000th posts. Thank you all very much for the lively discussions we've had, the laughs and the tears. I will never forget any of you, and shall miss you all tremendously until around 8pm EST tomorrow, whereupon I hope to be welcomed back with open arms.

Thank you :wink:

Somedude21
11-20-2007, 05:57 AM
You'll be back. They always come back. :P

Quinn
11-20-2007, 06:14 AM
It's been incredibly fun at times, and immensely disappointing at others, but I've weathered the good with the bad and overall think I've learned a lot during the brief time I've been here.

That said, I've had way too many disagreements with folks here during my short stay, and rather than continue to annoy members who wish to see an end to the arguing so common here of late with further insulting posts directed to this poster or the other, I've come to a decision which was very difficult for me to arrive at, but ultimately had to be made in my own best interests, and in keeping with the way things seem to go with respect to the board.

So, to Hara Juku, whatsupwithat, LG, Quinn, Peggygee, suckseed, Julie, Night Rider, mbf, M77, Legend, Felicia, Nicole, Luna and countless other people who I've enjoyed interacting with, but whose names I can't remember at the moment... This is it. Yes, this is my goodbye to HA, but I don't want any of you to be upset or misunderstand, seeing as how I'm only saying goodbye because it seems to be something of a board requirement, and I want to make sure I follow the rules.

I shall return in short order, surprising no one, but my very first goodbye thread will always be here, in keeping with the rules of the forum that everyone makes such a thread between their 1,500th and 2,000th posts. Thank you all very much for the lively discussions we've had, the laughs and the tears. I will never forget any of you, and shall miss you all tremendously until around 8pm EST tomorrow, whereupon I hope to be welcomed back with open arms.

The list of appropriate responses is as follows:

1) Glad to read you aren't leaving for too long, TJ.
2) LMFAO.
3) You forgot to include the most important element common to any sufficiently dramatic and noteworthy "goodbye post": the part where you blame everyone else without ever taking responsibility for your own actions.

-Quinn

CORVETTEDUDE
11-20-2007, 07:17 AM
"Happy Trails!!!"

TrueBeauty TS
11-20-2007, 07:21 AM

Good. And F*ck off, you wanker. Thanks for mentioning ME in your goodbye-for-a-day post.

I'm DONE responding to you. At least until the next time I respond.

:violin :angry :google

Ecstatic
11-20-2007, 07:24 AM
You say goodbye, but I say hello....
hello, hello, I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello-oh

TomSelis
11-20-2007, 07:33 AM
Well, let me be the first to say goodbye and WELCOME BACK!!!

lust4ts
11-20-2007, 07:45 AM

See you tommorow man, until then adios.

It's going to be tough without you though :wink:

whatsupwithat
11-20-2007, 07:45 AM
awwww, tj, don't do it, man!!

btw, that was a beautiful thing to read. the best and most honest goodbye yet on ha.

are you back yet? :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-20-2007, 08:10 AM
Hi TJ,

This came very sudden. It's sad to hear that you are leaving HA (for now). But I know you will be back one day so take care! We'll all miss you.

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
11-20-2007, 09:06 AM
Damn this was unexpected but at least you acknowledged you will come back.Goodbye posts kinda reminds me of a segment in family guy where spiderman tells peter everybody gets one.Hate to see you go dude.

suckseed
11-20-2007, 09:20 AM
Remember...you can check out any time you like...buuut..

mbf
11-20-2007, 10:38 AM
TJ,

another mandatory segment of those (in)famous HA.com-farewell adresses you did forget though:

the complaint that "HA.com was so much more fun when I just had joined, now its only bickering, bickering, bickering...." lmao

meanwhile. enjoy this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guJ70qRihFQ

tall, dark & Handsome
11-20-2007, 11:06 AM
I like the tile of this thread. It reminds me of a pink floyd movie.
I also thank you for your Ingersol quote I have read up on him and he seems very noble in character.

I do have to say though this appears to be the equivelent of a ninth grader taking half a bottle of tylenol.

You even admit yourself you will be back so why put yourself up for this fall.

Just a thought. you may have a greater agenda I am unable to see, But thanks for the Ingersol. I meant to complement you on it last night, but the fur was flying so I decided to lay off.

justatransgirl
11-20-2007, 12:37 PM

Good. And F*ck off, you wanker. Thanks for mentioning ME in your goodbye-for-a-day post.

I'm DONE responding to you. At least until the next time I respond.

:violin :angry :google

Yeah - what she said - and thanks for forgetting to mention me... so don't expect me to remember you in my farewell post(s)...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

What was your name?

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 12:49 PM
It's times like these we all need to pull together as one big happy family :grouphug

Tomfurbs
11-20-2007, 05:28 PM
I also thank you for your Ingersol quote I have read up on him and he seems very noble in character.

I do have to say though this appears to be the equivelent of a ninth grader taking half a bottle of tylenol.

Just a thought. you may have a greater agenda I am unable to see, But thanks for the Ingersol. I meant to complement you on it last night, but the fur was flying so I decided to lay off.

I think that the 'hidden agenda' you are unable to see is that he's having a laugh :D

Jericho
11-20-2007, 06:36 PM
Come back, you pussy!
[He has gone, right? :oops: ]

:P

tall, dark & Handsome
11-20-2007, 06:49 PM

I think that the 'hidden agenda' you are unable to see is that he's having a laugh :D

TJ, Are you havin' a Laugh, Is 'e Havin' a laugh

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 06:53 PM

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42048000/jpg/_42048296_extras1.jpg

Don't know if that's even what you were refering to :lol:

yodajazz
11-20-2007, 07:29 PM
I have much respect for you. And if you go outside, be sure to wear a sweater.

crayons
11-20-2007, 08:04 PM
The people that make goodbye posts are always the ones nobody remembers. :P

tall, dark & Handsome
11-20-2007, 09:14 PM

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42048000/jpg/_42048296_extras1.jpg

Don't know if that's even what you were refering to :lol:

OH you know it was :lol:
funniest show ever

I loved the Bafta's with Corbett. It's always bloody Corbett

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 09:26 PM
funniest show ever

haha I thought that's what you were talking about, but wasn't sure if it was big in usa

tall, dark & Handsome
11-20-2007, 09:29 PM
funniest show ever

haha I thought that's what you were talking about, but wasn't sure if it was big in usa

I like a lot of BBC programing. Little Britain too.

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 09:34 PM
Yeah, it's good too :)

TrueBeauty TS
11-20-2007, 09:55 PM
Remember...you can check out any time you like...buuut..

Hotel Hung Angels??

:?

tall, dark & Handsome
11-20-2007, 10:51 PM
Good Bye HA I am leaving.

Jesus I am just going to the gym and grabbing a bite to eat. I'll be back.

TJ347
11-21-2007, 04:35 AM
This is MY goodbye thread, not a thread in which to be discussing BBC programming!

Anyway, I am back! And for those who didn't see the obvious, I was just joking. If I were ever to really leave HA (voluntarily), I'd just leave. It's not quite that serious that a goodbye thread is necessary, you know?

Nice to see all the humorous comments (True Beauty and Jamie in particular, among others of course), and interesting to note replies that were more... odd. Not sure about some folks here, I'll tell ya...

Now then, where's the welcome wagon? :D

BeardedOne
11-21-2007, 05:38 AM
Goodbye kidz, I'll be back in the morning.

:wink:

JamesHunt
11-21-2007, 06:19 AM
TJ347, attention whore :lol:

TSJunctionCom
11-21-2007, 06:41 AM
i dont even know about your previous drama nor do i care to read, but either way it's pretty weak to get scared away from a digital bulletin board... i hope it doesnt reflect your attitude in real life

ezed
11-21-2007, 08:06 AM
It's times like these we all need to pull together as one big happy family :grouphug

Now that is funny :lol:

GIA LOVES RON
11-21-2007, 08:10 AM
Bye!

TJ347
11-22-2007, 02:03 AM
i dont even know about your previous drama nor do i care to read, but either way it's pretty weak to get scared away from a digital bulletin board... i hope it doesnt reflect your attitude in real life

Had you simply read the first post in this particular thread, you would have probably recognized that I was joking and not made yourself look like an imbecile, which you have done by commenting in a thread where you obviously had no clue what was going on.

I certainly hope this doesn't reflect your M.O. in real life. :roll:

Quinn
11-22-2007, 02:58 AM

Had you simply read the first post in this particular thread, you would have probably recognized that I was joking and not made yourself look like an imbecile, which you have done by commenting in a thread where you obviously had no clue what was going on.

I certainly hope this doesn't reflect your M.O. in real life. :roll:

LMFAO...

-Quinn

TJ347
11-22-2007, 04:30 PM
A little "treat" courtesy of TS Junction Blog... :puke

KiraHarden
11-22-2007, 04:59 PM
A little "treat" courtesy of TS Junction Blog... :puke
Not that I'm in a rush for you to leave, but wasnt your HA retirement 54 posts ago