PDA

View Full Version : JENNIFER PARIS SPOTLIGHT ENTERTAINER INTERVIEW!!!!!!!

TsJennifer
11-20-2007, 04:28 AM
Hey Everyone-

See my spotlight entertainer interview!! Hear the juice details and see the new hot pics!

http://www.eros-guide.com/spotlight/files/companion5-jennifer1-ese.htm

Kisses,

Jennifer Paris

http://www.JenniferParis.net

Nikka
11-20-2007, 04:31 AM
hottieeeeeee

johnb
11-20-2007, 04:49 AM
love the thought of you having a website jennifer, but after registering it won't let me in. damn

bassman2546
11-20-2007, 12:00 PM
Very nice. Love that third picture of you, not to mention all of them. I hadn't seen that one before.

I've taken note of your interests. Hopefully they will come in handy for me some day soon. :)

chanel_girly
11-20-2007, 12:54 PM
Gorgeous as usual, THATS MY GIRL!!!!!!!!
miss u
XOXO

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-20-2007, 02:50 PM
I thought it was a great spotlight on a sweet woman I'm happy to call a friend....................

love you schnookums

Johnny

ILuvGurls
11-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Good company is key. I would love to start off with a drink and good conversation over a lovely dinner... with wine. Call it cliché and cute, but sweet whispers in my ear drive me wild -- divulging intimate desires while doing so... even better! I'd like to know what makes your toes curl. We can go back to our room for dessert. Maybe feed each other some chocolate covered strawberries while taking a jacuzzi by candlelight. Oh all those squishy romantic things. I love them all. Modeling sexxy lingerie... now there's something I LOVE doing. And afterwards, we could both rub each other down in hot oil!

talk about making my toes curl......damn. :wink:

RogerUK
11-20-2007, 04:13 PM
what a lady.true beauty

TsJennifer
11-20-2007, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the luv everyone!

Jennifer Paris

eze
11-21-2007, 06:44 AM
Awesome interview. Love this 2nd to last picture though. Just sexy...

razoredge1975
11-26-2007, 11:14 PM
Hey Everyone-

See my spotlight entertainer interview!! Hear the juice details and see the new hot pics!

http://www.eros-guide.com/spotlight/files/companion5-jennifer1-ese.htm

Kisses,

Jennifer Paris

http://www.JenniferParis.net

Wow Jennifer, I loved reading your hot interview. You can tell by the way you answered the questions that your very intelligent and thats a big turn on. I have a feeling that you are going to blow up and become famous in a mainstream kinda way. Hope to see you soon!

Keep it up!

TGL
11-26-2007, 11:24 PM
My life long dream is to travel the world and to live in as many different countries as possible.

When will you come to live in Denmark then? ;)

YasminLee
11-27-2007, 04:31 AM
I LOVE THIS INTERVIEW SWEETIE....REALLY WELL PUT TOGETHER....

ottorocket
11-27-2007, 05:40 AM
Pretty good answers Jen...i'd like to follow up with a few more questions about your love of wines. :lol:

tsntx
11-27-2007, 07:18 AM
Excellent interview. Well thought out answers that exude a passion for life. Love it!

co-sign

TsJennifer
11-27-2007, 07:05 PM
My life long dream is to travel the world and to live in as many different countries as possible.

When will you come to live in Denmark then? ;)

Ive never been to Denmark but would love to go. Hopefully sooner than later!

xoxo,

Jennifer Paris

whatsupwithat
11-27-2007, 07:09 PM
jennifer! congratulations!! it's a really nice piece. you're in the spotlight, time to shine! :)

TsJennifer
11-28-2007, 11:53 PM
eze, razoredge1975, YasminLee, ottorocket, tsntx, whatsupwithat Thanks 4 ur luv and support!

Pretty good answers Jen...i'd like to follow up with a few more questions about your love of wines. :lol:

Two of my favorite wineries are in Sonoma, A Rafanelli and Ferrari Carano.
I like there red and white wines.

hwbs
11-29-2007, 12:41 AM
ferrari carano is bueno ...love the fume blanc and the tresor...i have a bunch of them in my little cellar

ottorocket
11-29-2007, 01:02 AM
Just uncorked these the other night

2002 Clos La Chance Biagini Vineyard Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noir ($35)

2003 Miner Rosella's Vineyard Santa Lucia Highlands Pinot Noir ($50)
A brawny, powerful style with deep plum, warm boysenberry pie, spice and licorice flavors and a touch of saddle leather.

TsJennifer
11-29-2007, 04:39 AM
Just uncorked these the other night

2002 Clos La Chance Biagini Vineyard Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noir ($35)

2003 Miner Rosella's Vineyard Santa Lucia Highlands Pinot Noir ($50)
A brawny, powerful style with deep plum, warm boysenberry pie, spice and licorice flavors and a touch of saddle leather.

I dont think Ive ever tried any of those. My birthday is coming up if anyone would like to send me any great wine feel free!

xoxo,

Jennifer Paris

johnie
11-29-2007, 09:03 AM
Smart AND Beautiful. Does it get any better?????

TsJennifer
11-29-2007, 08:11 PM
Smart AND Beautiful. Does it get any better?????

Ahh, Thanks babe! Muah xoxo

Jennifer Paris

glenntinnyc
11-29-2007, 11:59 PM
for the love of god, why would anyone use such cliched talk for wine. when was the lasttime anyone has seen a boysenberry?. While california makes excellent pinot's, for the type of dollars you mentioned, burgundy provides the truest expression of the grape. it should rarly be jammy, with deep plum, although the saddle leather part is correct for the varietal. I will give points for the sant lucia appelation and santa cruz ava, at least you dint day u had napa pinot . those are actually pretty wines but keep the sommelier talk down we don't that way amongst ourselves

suckseed
11-30-2007, 12:35 AM
I've attended many wine tastings through my job, and two years later I still don't know what the hell they're on about. I've seen customers love or hate all the wines, so telling them it's French oak barrel aged is kind of moot at that point. I did notice the difference between our regular and vintner's reserve Pinot Noir, just for the smoothness of the latter. But...yeah. All my folks drink are ports and sherries, which sucks because at my parent's house I could use a drink!