PDA

View Full Version : I don't like making a topic like this...(to Kelly)

Somedude21
11-20-2007, 03:29 AM
But I kinda need to let this out.

Kelly. For the longest time I thought that we got along well. I remember talking to you and your roommate online. Then, one day, after that talk, you said that she would call me and then nothing happened. I PMed you a few times since then and...nothing's happened. You've read the PMs but haven't responded to any of them.

So, yeah. What's up? If you could, please PM me back a response. I'm really baffled as to what happened here.

TrueBeauty TS
11-20-2007, 03:36 AM

Kelly. For the longest time I thought that we got along well. I remember talking to you and your roommate online. Then, one day, after that talk, you said that she would call me and then nothing happened. I PMed you a few times since then and...nothing's happened. You've read the PMs but haven't responded to any of them.

So, yeah. What's up? If you could, please PM me back a response. I'm really baffled as to what happened here.

Hmmmm...... After looking at all the DNA data, the blood splatter patterns, forensics, physical evidence, wind speed, wire tapping, gunpowder residue, tire tread ID, I've come to the conclusion my Dear Watson that....

(I don't think she wants to talk to you....)

:smh

Somedude21
11-20-2007, 03:38 AM

Hmmmm...... After looking at all the DNA data, the blood splatter patterns, forensics, physical evidence, wind speed, wire tapping, gunpowder residue, tire tread ID, I've come to the conclusion my Dear Watson that....

Well. I assumed that that was the case...and I'm just wondering WHY she doesn't. I mean, shit, I would like to know what I did wrong there.

Of course, this is probably futile, but eh.

elo
11-20-2007, 03:44 AM
At least you can say that you are one of the 0,02% that are worth the time,dude.

TJ347
11-20-2007, 03:45 AM
Well, if she didn't respond to your repeated PMs...

Anyway, and I don't mean this to insult either you or Kelly... just move on. I mean, while there was clearly an attraction on your part, it clearly isn't reciprocal, so why ask why? It's not going to go anywhere, and you already seem to know that.

That said, I've been in a similar spot here once, but never even sent a PM to the lady in question (much less bothered to create a thread asking her to explain herself), as her silence said it all. Or rather, her abrupt personality change said it all... But in any event, there's more fish in the sea and all that. Worry about the ones you get a bite from and not the ones you don't. Believe me, you're always better off in the long run, as what may look good to you today over time frequently doesn't look quite as good, what with hindsight being 20/20 and all that.

Somedude21
11-20-2007, 03:47 AM
Well, if she didn't respond to your repeated PMs...

Anyway, and I don't mean this to insult either you or Kelly... just move on. I mean, while there was clearly an attraction on your part, it clearly isn't reciprocal, so why ask why? It's not going to go anywhere, and you already seem to know that.

That said, I've been in a similar spot here once, but never even sent a PM to the lady in question (much less bothered to create a thread asking her to explain herself), as her silence said it all. Or rather, her abrupt personality change said it all... But in any event, there's more fish in the sea and all that. Worry about the ones you get a bite from and not the ones you don't. Believe me, you're always better off in the long run, as what may look good to you today over time frequently doesn't look quite as good, what with hindsight being 20/20 and all that.

...it wasn't anything romantic (at least for her).

MrsKellyPierce
11-20-2007, 03:54 AM
Oh I have no clue why Madison stopped talking to you sorry BUD

Steve-Oh
11-20-2007, 03:57 AM
:roll:

TJ347
11-20-2007, 04:01 AM
Oh I have no clue why Madison stopped talking to you sorry BUD

Can someone, anyone, tell me what the hell this post is about? Do I even want to know? Hmm...

MrsKellyPierce
11-20-2007, 04:07 AM
He was talking to my old roommate, I tried hooking them up. The hook up soured I guess.

GrimFusion
11-20-2007, 04:37 AM
Sucks for him, I guess. If she doesn't want to talk to him anymore, the guy must be desperate coming to you, asking what went wrong. Smells of some self-esteem issues to me. Well, whatever.

Somedude21
11-20-2007, 04:44 AM
More like I had no other way to contact her? It wasn't desperation at all. I just wanted to know what the hell was going on. Now that I know I can put this all behind me, I suppose.

Thanks, Kelly. That's all I wanted to know.

TJ347
11-20-2007, 04:49 AM
GrimFusion... You live in "JEWVILLE"? Somehow, that doesn't sound too kosher to me... :smh

GrimFusion
11-20-2007, 04:53 AM
GrimFusion... You live in "JEWVILLE"? Somehow, that doesn't sound too kosher to me... :smh

Yeah, I popped in Jewville when I created the account because I was all worried about internet anonymity. Since then, I've learned to be a little less paranoid, but frankly, forgot all about it.

GrimFusion
11-20-2007, 04:56 AM
More like I had no other way to contact her? It wasn't desperation at all. I just wanted to know what the hell was going on. Now that I know I can put this all behind me, I suppose.

Thanks, Kelly. That's all I wanted to know.

Good to know. Perhaps I shouldn't be so much of a presuming smart ass in the future. lol.

thx1138
11-20-2007, 04:57 AM
two possibilities: Nice guys finish last. She's holding out for more money.

mpcc2004
11-20-2007, 05:25 PM
Don't worry about it. And here is a tip. Don't ever, EVER ask a woman what you did wrong if they stop talking to you unless it is a long standing relationship. In their eyes it shows weakness and that is a huge turnoff for a lot of women.

P.S. I'm not claiming to be any kind of expert, but several women have told me that over the years. And just in case you're wondering they did not tell me that because I was doing it.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Somedude21....I think you're a little over sensative, and possibly a stalker. You need to go over in the corner and choke your chicken!

hwbs
11-20-2007, 06:25 PM
:popcorn

tall, dark & Handsome
11-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Jesus, give the guy a break.
He asked a valid question he got his answer and He took it like a man.
The last thing he needs a pile on

Good for you somedude

EyeCumInPiece
11-20-2007, 07:47 PM

lolol TRUEBEAUTY you are hilarious. And RIGHT!! Cmon bro, take a hit, Weve all been burned here n there, shes probably just not into you. Just drop it and keep it moving. :twisted:

Coroner
11-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Somedude, you cannot take it so personal. Whoever the hooker is, she is still someone from somewhere and you´re for her just "Somedude(21)"...... :)

Seems like you got what you wanted to know and move on. Don´t let them get you down!

MonsieurValentine
11-20-2007, 11:04 PM
It was the glasses.

ARMANIXXX
11-20-2007, 11:24 PM
You win some,

You lose some.

Get yourself ready for the next.

*shrug*

MrsKellyPierce
11-20-2007, 11:25 PM
Awe poor somedude, honey if I have anyone else in mind I'll let you know Okay :)

BeardedOne
11-21-2007, 12:53 AM
Don't ever, EVER ask a woman what you did wrong if they stop talking to you unless it is a long standing relationship.

Really. They will most likely tell you and it will have not even a vague connection to reality and you will be forever mystified as to what transpired.

Trust me, BTDT, still puzzling over the coded repsonses (Where there were any).

Somedude21: This really should have been in a PM, guy. Even if Kelly didn't ping back. Dames. Sometimes they just go silent on you and you never, ever know why. It's an unwritten rule. I can't begin to count the number of unanswered emails and PMs I've logged (And many to girls/gurls that know and =like= me. The fools! :lol: ).

I owe you a message. It's been an "interesting" month.