PDA

View Full Version : Mia Isabella To Release Her Most Intimate Moments on DVD

MiaIsabella1985
11-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to wish everyone heart warming and happy holidays and let you know that I will be releasing my most intimates moments on DVD for your holiday cheer! Previews coming soon. PM me if your interested in being on my mailing list

xoxox Mia Isabella

Tranny 411
11-19-2007, 08:46 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to wish everyone heart warming and happy holidays and let you know that I will be releasing my most intimates moments on DVD for your holiday cheer! Previews coming soon. PM me if your interested in being on my mailing list

xoxox Mia Isabella

Be cautious with this one. Do not give CC info or any personal stuff.
If anyone questions this judgement, PM me for full documentation and
disclosure. It's scary stuff :twisted:

echimandu
11-19-2007, 09:35 PM
We know all about her. :spam

cage801
01-25-2008, 06:45 AM
Hi Everyone,

xoxox Mia Isabella

So where's the DVD Bitch. Another lie from the most infamous ho on the planet.

Wolfcap
01-25-2008, 08:48 AM
man dude, just let it be.

werwt22
02-07-2008, 07:32 PM
LMAO you guys are hilarious. There's no need to hound her every time she comes on to post. I used to like watching the interesting arguments on here but it's all changed to blasting and talking shit lately. I don't understand why everyone is eager to run another TS off. My question is what are you doing here on a TS forum if your trying to run the few TS that post in it away?

TsJennifer
02-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Hey Mia-
I luv it! Such a great idea. I hope you do well with this, and anything else you do!

Jennifer Paris