PDA

View Full Version : Question......Cock size and SRS resistance/acceptance.

ARMANIXXX
11-19-2007, 06:43 PM
Business aside,

Do you think the size of a ts girls cock has alot to do with her desire as to whether or not she opts for SRS early.

I've heard of girls who always grew up disliking their cocks. But I'm wondering if they would still feel that way if they are more on the endowed side.

So how much of a role does "endowment" play in the acceptance of ones cock.......er.........penis.

Medical/educational question :wink:

Hazel Tucker
11-20-2007, 08:52 AM
i think that even if i was hung like Godzilla that someday i would have srs. But i can see that if i were bigger that i would feel like i belonged a lil more in one place instead of being like "not a girl" and not the "ideal t-girl" either.

I think if ur small or feel inadequate- it makes u feel a stronger need for surgery cuz u feel like although u have a penis-it's not even what most would consider a "normal" penis. It's like u feel like ur "stuff" isn't even stepping up to what it "should be", so why not just go right ahead with having srs and make it what it "should be"?

Plus for girls looking to be in the adult entertainment industry or even in an intimate relationship with a t-girl lover it's a lil embarrassing.

i apologize but i'm half asleep.....just my sleepy opinion.

ARMANIXXX
11-20-2007, 09:19 AM
i apologize but i'm half asleep.....just my sleepy opinion.

__________________________________________________ __________________

That to me was a great candid answer, definately spot on to what I was, and still am, looking for. You for sure owe no apologies for that. In fact I thank you for being the first and only one to come to the rescue of my question.

Hopefully, with a little luck, I can get at least a few more first hand legitimate responses like yours.

Thank you Hazel Tucker.

ARMANIXXX
11-21-2007, 02:06 AM
1 bump for another response please.

ARMANIXXX
11-21-2007, 07:34 AM
I want some more love on the edumacation.

justatransgirl
11-21-2007, 07:53 AM
I think penis size has little to do with it. I think it's more about one's sexual interests. A girl who is exclusively a bottom, I think usually wants SRS in order to feel complete. But a t-girl who tops, especially for money, may or may not have an interest in SRS.

For one thing there is the issue of cutting off the money maker. For another, some t-girls get a lot of pleasure from their cocks. I have a T GF, who looks super femme, has had all kinds of work, and acts like a truck driver. She has no intention of ever giving up her cock, she enjoys using it.

I think it really depends upon the person. Their sexuality, emotions, relationships, etc.

No quick and easy answer.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

PS - Anybody got a meat cleaver handy?

GIA LOVES RON
11-21-2007, 08:14 AM
I don't hate mine, I just don't want in my body! Simple as that!

dan_drade
11-21-2007, 08:44 AM
I don't think that size makes a bit of difference to a girl. If she wants to be all girl, she will eventually have SRS regardless of her size. That is just my personal opinion from the information I have gathered from different girls over the years.

ARMANIXXX
11-28-2007, 01:48 AM
Seeing that this is officially my 1,500th post,

I think I'll spend it.......well.....on me.

Last bump for, what I at least felt was, a good question/topic.

Did I ask a "too personal" type question here or somethin?

Rod la Rod
11-28-2007, 02:31 AM
Business aside,

Do you think the size of a ts girls cock has alot to do with her desire as to whether or not she opts for SRS early.

I've heard of girls who always grew up disliking their cocks. But I'm wondering if they would still feel that way if they are more on the endowed side.

So how much of a role does "endowment" play in the acceptance of ones cock.......er.........penis.

Medical/educational question :wink:

Right, If a male feels like a female, suffers from gender disphoria, has suffered a feeling of being born in the wrong gender, has had a lifelong
problem, a discomfort with their own body and suicidal thoughts because of their inability to resolve their inner turmoil.

If only this person had a PENIS like a quarter horse, like John WAD Holmes, then that would make everything OK. A gigantic PENIS would solve all of their problems with their gender issues.

Fucking brilliant post! Very insightful. You are a fucking genius. A giant cock is all it takes to solve everyones problems.

KiraHarden
11-28-2007, 02:52 AM
Penis Size has nothing to do with a girl choosing SRS. I would have no use for mine large or small... It has to go!!! PERIOD..

slinky
11-28-2007, 02:57 AM
I was with you right up until:

A giant cock is all it takes to solve everyones problems.

and then I thought about how many people on this board (of whatever gender) actually act that way.

BrendaQG
11-28-2007, 03:05 AM
Size has nothing to do with it.

I know of transsexuals who like derive pleasure from their penis, those who do not, and those for whom a vagina makes them a woman (they have had absolutely no other work at all and never will). I have never heard anyone say their penis was too big to have SRS. If anything most of us realize the longer the pole the deeper the hole.

KiraHarden
11-28-2007, 03:09 AM
Size has nothing to do with it.

I know of transsexuals who like derive pleasure from their penis, those who do not, and those for whom a vagina makes them a woman (they have had absolutely no other work at all and never will). I have never heard anyone say their penis was too big to have SRS. If anything most of us realize the longer the pole the deeper the hole.
Your right Brenda, if anything we want the huge cock for a deeper vagina.

peggygee
11-28-2007, 05:05 AM
I had a large, thick penis, y'all would have loved it. :twisted:

Now I have a deep pussy.

I love it. 8)

JamesHunt
11-28-2007, 05:15 AM
and those for whom a vagina makes them a woman (they have had absolutely no other work at all and never will).

and they bitch and moan about the girls who dont get the SRS, but spend thousands on all the other work, along with the emotional baggage it carries. Ha mid age crisis, TS, my arse :twisted:

ARMANIXXX
11-29-2007, 08:11 AM
So,

If I'm to understand this right,

Big pussy > Big dick

lol

sorry,

had to.

:oops:

stillies77
11-29-2007, 08:16 AM
Sendin' out an SRS...Sendin' Out an SRS...