PDA

View Full Version : Hi, it's been 9 months since my hormones..

meditation
11-19-2007, 10:36 AM
Hi, everyone. I have posted here before, but I am going to post some pics because it is fun. (I hope it's okay; if not, thats okay too) But i am not showing my face lol.

My boobs are not really there, and thats the sad part. They are not growing much.

Trogdor
11-19-2007, 10:45 AM
:)

meditation
11-19-2007, 10:51 AM
I am glad someone responded. I was feeling silly for a moment, I need to get a life. This might be a bad idea and I am sorry if anyone thinks i am spamming.. :oops: :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 10:53 AM
Well welcome! :P It's good to see another asian? girl on here. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TrueBeauty TS
11-19-2007, 10:56 AM
Hi, everyone. I have posted here before, but I am going to post some pics because it is fun. (I hope it's okay; if not, thats okay too) But i am not showing my face lol.

My boobs are not really there, and thats the sad part. They are not growing much.

Girl, Give yourself a break. You look great. It takes time for boobs to grow. It hasn't even been a year.

It also depends on what kind of hormones and what dosage you take. But 9 months is not long, IMO.

As you look right now, there are lots of guys on this sight that are drooling over you and think you are perfect as is.

suckseed
11-19-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm not drooling, but I don't do that really. But you look really pretty. You'll get plenty of admirers here if you want that...probably even if you don't! Welcome to the board!

meditation
11-19-2007, 11:03 AM
I'm not drooling, but I don't do that really. But you look really pretty. You'll get plenty of admirers here if you want that...probably even if you don't! Welcome to the board!

I love your avatar, its so cool! Your signature quote is hilarious too. lol.

Hara_Juku Tgirl - haha, do you like Gwen? Thanks for the welcome.

TrueBeauty TS - Hi, i am only taking 2 mg estrace and 200 mg spiro. Meh, my doctor wouldn't give me more than 2 mg, it sucks but I can't do anything about it . :roll: lol.

TrueBeauty TS
11-19-2007, 11:11 AM
For God's sake, Girls.....

Personally, I don't think you should post nude pics of yourself, but if you do, don't post nude pics of yourself on the internet unless you are getting some $$$ for it!!! Don't give it out for free!!!!

Sheesh!

:roll:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Hara_Juku Tgirl - haha, do you like Gwen? Thanks for the welcome.

Why YES!! She ROCK! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

tall, dark & Handsome
11-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Looking good Medi.
Where you from?

meditation
11-19-2007, 11:16 AM

Personally, I don't think you should post nude pics of yourself, but if you do, don't post nude pics of yourself on the internet unless you are getting some $$$ for it!!! Don't give it out for free!!!!

Sheesh!

Okay, now I feel bad about posting those pics. :cry:

meditation
11-19-2007, 11:19 AM
Looking good Medi.
Where you from?

Thanksssss.

I live in Canada. Haha, actually I do post on the other tgirl site so some can probably guess who i am. lol. :oops:

tall, dark & Handsome
11-19-2007, 11:24 AM

Sheesh!

Don't worry I posted mine and I am not getting paid

meditation
11-19-2007, 11:33 AM

Sheesh!

Don't worry I posted mine and I am not getting paid

That's good to know, i want to see ! But first, I am going to bed. Its late. GOodnight.

sdman
11-19-2007, 12:07 PM

I like what I see.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-19-2007, 08:22 PM
medi...I enjoyed your photos, and I welcome you back. Patience with your transition will be key, don't rush things or settle for lesser results. You're doing fine.

With regard to posting your photos, that is no ones decision but yours. For some, it's all about the money. For others, it's a different priority, whatever that may be. You decide what is best for you.

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 08:24 PM

Sheesh!

Post as many naked pics as you like :wink:

Trogdor
11-19-2007, 08:35 PM

Sheesh!

Quiet, you! :P

Trogdor
11-19-2007, 08:36 PM

Sheesh!

Eh, don't worry about her.

Steve-Oh
11-20-2007, 03:35 AM
Nothing wrong with free samples!

Thanks for giving us a peek.

Nice BOD, too, Med. Not all guys require big boobs - yours look great and PERKYYYY! No complaints here! :D