PDA

View Full Version : Which is more attractive?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 09:50 AM
Question, which quality is more attractive to you guys, a blunt, brutally honest TS who says exactly what is on her mind with little regard for the consequences of her words or a more tactful type who thinks before she speaks?

We need more butter for our popcorn SFTraveller! LOL ;)

http://www.spoiltvictorianchild.co.uk/images/Popcorn.jpg

~Kisses.

HTG

TrueBeauty TS
11-19-2007, 10:01 AM
Question, which quality is more attractive to you guys, a blunt, brutally honest TS who says exactly what is on her mind with little regard for the consequences of her words or a more tactful type who thinks before she speaks?

I try NEVER to think before I speak. In fact, I try not to think.

(It makes this place more bearable.)

:wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 10:15 AM
Hara, your a cutie!

Thanks! :P

Kidding aside tho, I prefer being blunt and honest. Just don't ask me if you got a big cock tho (If it's small)..then I dunno what to tell ya! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 10:23 AM
Hara, concerning big cocks, don't you think some things are best left for dinner and a movie? The kind with a lot of buttered popcorn? ;)

Sure! That's so kewl too SFTraveller. ;)

We'll measure yours after dinner and a movie. J/k LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 10:27 AM
I'd best bring a paper bag to cover your UGLY MUGl! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2007, 10:36 AM
It's been my experience in life that when dealing with a man- one should always think before one speaks.

It will save you a lot of arguments and conflict.

It's taken me a long time- but I practice to do it all of the time now.

justatransgirl
11-19-2007, 10:54 AM
I believe a woman should always be brutally honest and tell her men exactly what they want to hear...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 11:02 AM
I believe a woman should always be brutally honest and tell her men exactly what they want to hear...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

LOL Then that's NOT being brutally honest if you need to "tailor made" your responses to a man according to what you *think he might want to hear from you TS Jamie. :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 11:08 AM
You know SFTraveller, I've worked for a retail corporate store chain that's predominantly all women. All of which are type A personalities and head strong aka bitches (if you don't mind). But they really get the job done by being straight up and in your face like much their male counteparts in the same fields. And I admire that about them. :P

If you are too sweet, timid and weak people would walk all over you. Which isn't good IMO. Sorry I'm NOT your "little house on the prairy" type of tgirl SFTraveller. I believe in women's Lib!

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 11:17 AM
Hi Hara, don't get me wrong, it's not about being timid, which is not good either, just tactful and thoughtful about actions taken. Agressive behavior might get you a short term success, but in the long run, tend to make more enemies IMHO.

Not at all. I just don't believe what you're saying. Being calculated and sneaky might not offend people sure but in the end when they realized everything you told them was contrived then they'd hate you even more.

I always believed being honest is best (in any personal or business relationships) even if it might offend or hurt people. Atleast, you were honest and isn't coming off as a scheming bitch! But maybe that is what's attractive to men? :?

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 11:35 AM
Well being tactful is just really sugar coating it for them. Like a lot of tgirls I know. Who were dating guys but deep inside really didnt care for them. And thee only reason they stuck with their guys is because they wanted a few surgeries here and there and for the guys to pay for it. So every conversation they ever had was calculated. Once they gotten their breast and or whatnot they dumped the men. So is that something to admire about and say it's being thoughtful and that such acts are considered female? Highly unlikely.

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 11:49 AM
Hara, sounds like you know a lot of liars! Would you care to be brutally honest and name them for us? ;)

Hushhhh! :lol: They might read this and kill me! LOL

I could be honest with them since they are my friends from way way back but I can't betray their confidence in me. And that's being BRUTALLY HONEST! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

tall, dark & Handsome
11-19-2007, 11:57 AM
I used to say everything that was on my mind and then realized there was no percentage in it, and every once in a while it came back to bite me. That is in my personal life.

Professionally I have to negotiate hard or soft as the circumstances mandate in order to work in the interests of my client. So sometimes I have to be a complete prick.

SexyMagdi
11-19-2007, 11:58 AM
Defenetly the more tactful TS. Cause TS's like the other one are just total morons.

tall, dark & Handsome
11-19-2007, 12:06 PM
Hara, sounds like you know a lot of liars! Would you care to be brutally honest and name them for us? ;)

As Dylan once said "all the truths in the world add up to one big lie"

MacShreach
11-19-2007, 12:55 PM

The tactful type, whether TS or GG. I'm not suggesting people should be shy and retiring, just mindful of each other's feelings, and behaving with decorum.

Personally I have always found Hara Juku to be extremely tactful and courteous and at the same time neither afraid to say what's on her mind nor to be direct when occasion warrants.

I like that in a woman. In anyone. It engenders respect. That is why I like Hara.

mbf
11-19-2007, 01:05 PM
as with ANY other people:

brutal, naked in-your-face HONESTY.

that, btw, doesnt mean one has to be rude at all - pls dont cofuse those two things.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 06:50 PM
The tactful type, whether TS or GG. I'm not suggesting people should be shy and retiring, just mindful of each other's feelings, and behaving with decorum.

Personally I have always found Hara Juku to be extremely tactful and courteous and at the same time neither afraid to say what's on her mind nor to be direct when occasion warrants.

I like that in a woman. In anyone. It engenders respect. That is why I like Hara.

Thanks MacShreach. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-23-2007, 11:04 PM
This comment precedes previous comments on this thread. And I will say this:

A MOUTHY FAG who tries to READ transexuals will NEVER be ATTRACTIVE! LOL :lol:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/sftraveller1a_112.jpg

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/sftraveller1b_111.jpg

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/sftraveller1c_842.jpg

~Kisses.

HTG