PDA

View Full Version : Your personality?

MrsKellyPierce
11-19-2007, 06:49 AM
Offline - can you somewhat describe it?

I'd say my personality is outgoing as long as I'm dancing on the dancefloor. But I'm shy till I get to know you. I'm always nice and sweet, and try not to over react in situations. Patience, but I feel and have been told I can keep a conversation.. I'm kind of inquisitive so I'm good at asking questions.

Quinn
11-19-2007, 07:02 AM
Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, my personality off-line is essentially the same as it is on-line. Still, there are some differences. My manners tend to be better in person (holding doors, saying please and thank you, etc.); conversely, my level of aggression/assertiveness is also considerably higher off-line.

-Quinn

MrsKellyPierce
11-19-2007, 07:17 AM
Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, my personality off-line is essentially the same as it is on-line. Still, there are some differences. My manners tend to be better in person (holding doors, saying please and thank you, etc.); conversely, my level of aggression/assertiveness is also considerably higher off-line.

-Quinn You were taught well! I love manners

Quiet Reflections
11-19-2007, 07:37 AM
A laid back, excessive drinking, father of one that takes no shit and works way to much. Im still a nice guy and loyal friend too. Im also sarcastic and a smart ass. I have little patience for iggnorance, racists, and people that cant admit when they are wrong or try to push their opinions on others.I hate rudness without reason and anyone with more excusses than responsibility. I also cant stand people that always correct others as if anyone cares that your grammer and spelling are great.

laoda8
11-19-2007, 07:39 AM
Introvert, non-confrontational, silent.

suckseed
11-19-2007, 07:40 AM
wait...kelly is inquisitive?

Leverage87
11-19-2007, 07:41 AM
Well, usually I tend to be shy around new people, but with my friends I'm a boisterous jackass. Amplify that by 3, and thats how I am when I'm drunk, except for when its tequila or vodka, then I get angry.

In sober situations I'm generally polite, somewhat reserved, and usually just try to be a nice guy.

andyuk
11-19-2007, 07:44 AM
quiet,but can be wacky.
loyal,but i tend not to count people as friends more like acquaintance's ,ithink friends you can count on one hand,proberbly my best friend is off here.
take care of my family,kind,but can be a bit lazy sometimes,and have a annoying habit of putting things off.
love to sing,dance,and i try not to be two faced,and i also try not to tell lies.
very low tempered,but when i lose it i lose it.
thats me

Jericho
11-19-2007, 12:29 PM
Sarky fukker [so i've been told] :shrug

KiraHarden
11-19-2007, 12:55 PM
charismatic,Quick witted, outgoing, fun, vibrant, honest,crazy silly,and down to earth personality and always smiling.

tall, dark & Handsome
11-19-2007, 12:56 PM
I was a little punk rock noncomformist outcast growing up (when it wasn't cool) . I guess I still kind of am a noncomformist.
I kind of like to be alone a lot, but I don't think people that don't know me very well would think that. They would probably think I am very out going.
My close friends I have know for a long period of time and have collected intermidently. They tend to be a lot like me, but totaly different :) Many of them are scattered all over the world.

I don't especially like rude or overly pedantic people. I do enjoy meeting new people when I am out.
I like to have fun and laugh all the time.
and some times I write Posts that are waaaaayyy too long