PDA

View Full Version : Women: What attracts you to someone?

suckseed
11-18-2007, 10:14 PM
To get the ballz rolling, here are some traits off the cuff.
Looks - face
Looks - body
Clothes
Masculinity
Wit, humor
Money
Slightly dangerous or predatory vibe..."alpha-maleness"
Being outrageous
Being low-key
Being down-to-earth
Being sexually aggressive
Being sexually laid back
Outwardly financially successful
The way he looks at you
???

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-18-2007, 10:22 PM
To get the ballz rolling, here are some traits off the cuff.
Looks - face
Looks - body
Clothes
Masculinity
Wit, humor
Money
Slightly dangerous or predatory vibe..."alpha-maleness"
Being outrageous
Being low-key
Being down-to-earth
Being sexually aggressive
Being sexually laid back
Outwardly financially successful
The way he looks at you
???

All the above listed qualities would mean NOTHING to me if a guy has BAD ATTITUDE/PERSONALITY and HYGIENE. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

suckseed
11-18-2007, 10:31 PM
Well sure Hara, but give us the good news. I'm genuinely curious. What do you notice first? What next after talking with them? Why him and not the guy standing next to him?

hondarobot
11-18-2007, 10:42 PM
Suckseed and Hara have joined forces on a Q&A thread. This can mean only one thing:

suckseed
11-18-2007, 10:45 PM
lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-18-2007, 10:51 PM
Well sure Hara, but give us the good news. I'm genuinely curious. What do you notice first? What next after talking with them? Why him and not the guy standing next to him?

Ok. Since you asked. here is what I notice in a man by numbers:

1. Face - Facal features i.e. pretty eyes, full brow (not shaped or shaven), lips etc.
2. Body - If its well proportioned like his height vs. his weight
3. Masculinity and Grooming- If he is a good and smart dresser or not. Are nails clean and trimmed? Does he wear too much bling? etc
4. Personality - If he is charming, funny, witty, knows lot of things etc. Then I'd admire and respect him.
5. Money - Where he takes me out for dinner and whatnot. If he's cheap or very gallant about spending.
6. Sexuality - If he is timid or aggressive in that department. Is he confident being out in public with me (PDA?) etc.

That's what I gauge in a man when I first meet him. ;)

LOL@Regis and Kelly comment. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hazel Tucker
11-19-2007, 10:56 PM
Looks but then it all comes down to personality. I have weird taste so i'm not even gunna get into it. lol. it changes with the moon. Sometimes i'm a shit magnet and others i'm a good luck charm. i dunno. :?

BeardedOne
11-20-2007, 01:48 AM
Re: Hara's list;

Hoo boy! I win a cookie! :peanutbutter

Recently spent a lovely eving with a gurl that said that she simply "liked me", which was later followed by a certain GG pointing out that she thought I was exceptionally good-looking. :shock:

Yet, in my eyes, I am the low-end of a mix between Rodney Dangerfiled and Quasimodo.

So, it's official: Women, on the whole, are nucking futs and we haven't got a flying blivvy in hell in beating the odds with them. :roll:

Caleigh
11-20-2007, 01:51 AM
My "type" is one thing, and guys that I end up being attracted to are two very different things.

My "type" is a fit mix of arts and athletic with decent grooming but not to the point of being "metrosexual". I look
for people who are fairly well educated and spoken. How much $ they have is unimportant, joie de vivre counts for so much more.

That said, it all depends on the person. I have found myself
very attracted to seemingly very very straight guys in suits
and also to the occasional thug. Ever since a certain Costa
Rican gf of mine I have firmly believed that attraction is
based as much on pheremones as on anything else. That
chemistry is a subliminal thing and can overcome almost any
personality.

Good breath and no b.o. is a good start though.
Also sweaters, guys who sweat constantly, ick, turn-off.