PDA

View Full Version : NEW TOPIC: Is it right that a guy calls T women a he?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Like this fool did the other night?

No darling you see, I've already been out for a three course dinner with my friends, followed by a drink in a really nice nightclub. You have not. I'm older and wiser, you are not. I have money in the bank, you do not. You spend Friday evenings at home alone, I don't. You are asad man! I am not. (Feel for ya though.)

and who the fuck thinks I'm from Oz???

I am not offended (I know what I am in person) but slightly IRKED at the fact that..when a guy's conversation with a tgirl goes nowhere he then retort to calling her a "he". :roll: So in as much as we have discussed why you guys hate being called faggots I think everyone here on HA (guys a girls) should express their opinions on this matter. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

whatsupwithat
11-18-2007, 07:27 PM

No darling you see, I've already been out for a three course dinner with my friends, followed by a drink in a really nice nightclub. You have not. I'm older and wiser, you are not. I have money in the bank, you do not. You spend Friday evenings at home alone, I don't. You are asad man! I am not. (Feel for ya though.)

I am not offended (I know what I am in person) but slightly IRKED at the fact that..when a guy's conversation with a tgirl goes nowhere he then retort to calling her a "he". :roll: So in as much as we have discussed why you guys hate being called faggots I think everyone here on HA (guys a girls) should express their opinions on this matter. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

it's cheap. and it deserves an apology. to me, negative comments such as this one are the path of least resistance for many people looking to hurt others with their words. it's easy. it's done with no thought. and, really, it's regrettable that with all of the information and discussion that some would still resort to using statements like that.

it's a great dialogue to open up, though. and your analogy of ts women calling men chasers or faggots is a good one. we don't need it. we all have enough negativity to go up against without demeaning those who are a part of our very own community.

Night Rider
11-18-2007, 07:27 PM
He was drunk but it's no excuse.

mbf
11-18-2007, 07:30 PM
Hara,

my take on this is a short one:

if its ok or not, dunno, its beeing done.

the T-chick will resort to "Trannychaser" or "Fag", the guy in the fight to use the male pronoun "he". its pretty predictable, and boring.

sometime later there will be from the guys a sure "crackwhore", and she will counter with "bottom sissy" lol

bottom line is: peeps, when fighting, step up ur creativity. :lol:

addendum: those folx from tgirlhottie.com .... I cant see myself to refer to them as "she". no way.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-18-2007, 07:35 PM
it's cheap. and it deserves an apology. to me, negative comments such as this one are the path of least resistance for many people looking to hurt others with their words. it's easy. it's done with no thought. and, really, it's regrettable that with all of the information and discussion that some would still resort to using statements like that.

it's a great dialogue to open up, though. and your analogy of ts women calling men chasers or faggots is a good one. we don't need it. we all have enough negativity to go up against without demeaning those who are a part of our very own community.

Exactly how I feel E about this incident. I mean, people can disagree but when certain lines are crossed and people goes out of their way to call others "fags" and "he" for example..It just really shows how much (or very little) breeding a person has! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

trish
11-18-2007, 07:38 PM
if the guy's not ignorant or a social inept, then he's being deliberating insulting. ineptitude can be forgiven, and in the appropriate circumstances corrected (i'm socially inept myself most of the time). insults can be ignored or returned, depending on your disposition at the moment. i usually ignore the insult and the person behind them. but to the question at hand, that use of "he" is totally inappropriate.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-18-2007, 07:50 PM

I believe that IF one can't handle the alcohol he should stay away from it! NO? Or better yet, stay away from your computer or refrain from posting. :?

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
11-18-2007, 07:55 PM
lets not forget that I have seen that tactics beeing used by TS on TS as well.

Night Rider
11-18-2007, 07:56 PM

I believe that IF one can't handle the alcohol he should stay away from it! NO? Or better yet, stay away from your computer or refrain from posting. :?

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I'm not defending him, I'm just letting people know that he was drunk when he made those comments. It's hard to have any logic when you've been drinking heavey.

That's all I'm saying.

:)

Legend
11-18-2007, 07:56 PM
I agree with many here its a mere cheapshot targeted to hurt when all else fails to get to you kind of like when someone refers to another as a faggot(guys use it to besides the ladies).

peggygee
11-18-2007, 08:00 PM
To call a transwoman 'he' is not appropriate and is not acceptable under
any circumstance - period.

Conversely we must look at the instances when we as traswomen call
men 'faggots' or 'trannychasers'.

Being gay is not a bad or evil thing, it is not something to criticize
someone for. However using the deragotory slur of 'faggot' is something
that should not be condoned.

When we are emotionally angry, whether in the real world with our
significant others, or on-line with people that we may never meet, our
first reaction is to inflict that same level of pain onto the other person
as we feel.

However, when you are disagreeing with someone, particularly someone
that you may be in a relationship with, there needs to be care given to
how you disagree.

We should try to avoid ad hominem or attacks against the person, as opposed
to the the points that they are making. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem)

Bottom line, let's try to disagree without being disagreeable. :wink:

Coroner
11-18-2007, 08:01 PM
It's usually meant to be offensive. Anyone who knows a T, knows its as bad as calling a black person the "n" word.

Iīm sure he didnīt mean it because when he fantasizes about T-girls, he for sure doesnīt see men in his objects of desire. He just tried to hurt the girl and he knew this hurts much. I think he should apologize and thing will get better.

But what is left to do with the Maury "Man or Woman" shows? Should he apologize? I think itīs about time some girls should stop making freaks of themselves for the audience. Or itīs all about money, baby?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-18-2007, 08:02 PM
It's usually meant to be offensive. Anyone who knows a T, knows its as bad as calling a black person the "n" word.

Yup thats true. But there are men on here too that initiate disagreements with tgirls simply because he wants some attention. If you look and see on page 2 of this thread he first started "chiming in" in a negative fashion:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=27149&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

When he said this:

ahhh jeeess Hara Juku Girl or whatever, get a fuckin' life will ya...

:roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Ecstatic
11-18-2007, 08:04 PM
As ever, well put, Peggy. I concur. As Trish points out, there are cases of social ineptitude where ignorance and not offense is the issue, and where education is the cure. But there's no excuse for calling a transwoman "he" in an insulting or derogatory manner. It's actually worse than having a transwoman refer to a guy as a "trannychaser" imho, insofar as some men are chasers (though I take offense at too general and knee-jerk application of that term).

Nowhere
11-18-2007, 08:15 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

The answer to this should be obvious: No, it's completely wrong.

It is a knife in the back to all of the effort you girls have made to be who you are to pretend that didn't even happen. It is an insult to all of that and the femininity that you work 1000x harder at expressing than any GG to just ignore it, and anyone who says it is intentionally insulting you. It's a direct attack at the core of your existence, and anyone who says that KNOWS they're doing such a thing.

peggygee
11-18-2007, 08:16 PM
As ever, well put, Peggy. I concur.

As Trish points out, there are cases of social ineptitude where ignorance and not offense is the issue, and where education is the cure. But there's no excuse for calling a transwoman "he" in an insulting or derogatory manner.

It's actually worse than having a transwoman refer to a guy as a "trannychaser" imho, insofar as some men are chasers (though I take offense at too general and knee-jerk application of that term).

But what is left to do with the Maury "Man or Woman" shows? Should he apologize? I think itīs about time some girls should stop making freaks of themselves for the audience. Or itīs all about money, baby?

Thank you E. :wink:

And you're correct Coroner, it's not okay in one instance to complain
about the 'he slur', but be fine with it, when it's about the Benjamins.

Jericho
11-18-2007, 08:19 PM
You can take some people out of the gutter, but...

whatislove
11-18-2007, 08:23 PM
I think it's cause for banning male posters... along with telling any girl they "can't make it as a girl" or any variation of that.

Simple rule, and a hardline attitude on this would at least give the message that we here should respect the transition.

It is much worse than being called a faggot. Girls can have heaps of stress from all direction, family, government, employers, the public at large and we don't this want this board to have any members who can't show the mildest form of respect for transition.

Note, I'm saying respect the transition... but that doesn't mean t-girls should be placed on a high pedestal, well not all of them ;)

tall, dark & Handsome
11-18-2007, 08:23 PM
I enjoy this site for it's proactive, enlightening, and potentially unifiying power. a pre-opp ts is one of the first sexual images that had a visceral effect on me as a pre-teen.
In a perfect world it will be accepted through out soceity. That day does not seem to far away at this rate.

What we have to keep in mind is there will always be someone who want's to inflict hate as HTG had done to her the other night.

When I was just watching this board over the past 4 years, I would just kind of laugh at arguments and then go check out the hanging below the skirt thread. Now that I am participating in the board- with any message I send that may hint at disagreement I try to let the person know it is not personal. If that does not work and the argument seems to go on and on, making few and fewer valid points I know that this is a person that I can not reach and just let them yell into cyberspace.

I think you girls are in a much harder position being that you are often the object of unwanted attention, but the more we try understand and except each other the more the world at large will.

I should start writting monologues for after-school specials.
;)

Quinn
11-18-2007, 08:27 PM
From my perspective, it all boils down to one word: reciprocity. To my way of thinking, if you behave like a man and come at people like a man (talking about wanting to fight men, etc.), then the pronoun "he" is appropriate.

-Quinn

mbf
11-18-2007, 08:27 PM
I think it's cause for banning male posters... along with telling any girl they "can't make it as a girl" or any variation of that.

what about TS calling other TS a "he"?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-18-2007, 08:32 PM
I'm not defending him, I'm just letting people know that he was drunk when he made those comments. It's hard to have any logic when you've been drinking heavey.

That's all I'm saying.

:)

Well being drunk or a drunkard doesn't justify and give any guy the right to slight and or beat his wife/gf or anyone for that matter. If he can't behave well and handle the alcohol then he should keep his mouth shut and not type nor say anything. That's what I'm getting at Night Rider. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-18-2007, 08:40 PM
From my perspective, it all boils down to one word: reciprocity. To my way of thinking, if you behave like a man and come at people like a man (talking about wanting to fight men, etc.), then the pronoun "he" is appropriate.

-Quinn

I agree with your general perspective on things Quinn. But with the "Fuck like animals" thread, everything started off good and people were jolly posting what type of animals they "might" (want to) resemble when having sex. Up until that ass posted something negative directed at me. So how was my response to an asshole behaving like a man? When did I menton I'd fight him like one? :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
11-18-2007, 08:43 PM
Well being drunk or a drunkard doesn't justify and give any guy the right to slight and or beat his wife/gf or anyone for that matter. If he can't behave well and handle the alcohol then he should keep his mouth shut and not type nor say anything. That's what I'm getting at Night Rider. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Yeah, I know what you mean. I know this thread isn't just about him, but I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt that what he said was influenced by his drinking. He could be a completely different person sober. I've said some things I really regret when I've been pissed but obviously didn't mean them.

But I'm on your side on this.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-18-2007, 08:54 PM

Simple rule, and a hardline attitude on this would at least give the message that we here should respect the transition.

It is much worse than being called a faggot. Girls can have heaps of stress from all direction, family, government, employers, the public at large and we don't this want this board to have any members who can't show the mildest form of respect for transition.

I agree with you whatislove. :P I got off from work that day and went online to see and interact with my HA online friends. And when I read this comment from ilikeitintheass:

ahhh jeeess Hara Juku Girl or whatever, get a fuckin' life will ya...

Sure enough I was PISSED. Why would anyone who's got nothing positive to contribute here in HA post something negative? I dont see the logic in that except he wants some attention from me. We tgirls criticize fellow tgirls when they are attention whoring. Well it works the same thing in reverse too! :roll:

This sort of behaviour is what drove some tgirls off and away from the board and isnt that ironic? Its a Transexual board but with less transexuals posting on it? And thee only transexuals that's stayed are now being driven off the board because some guys want the rest of the men on here for themselves? Hmm..:evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
11-18-2007, 08:56 PM
Get real. Is it ok to call a black person trhe "n" word if you're drunk?

And Quinn, is it ok to call a black person the "n" word if it fits the standard redneck definition?

Fuck up Nicole you whinney bitch.

I never once said it was ok to call a tranny a he, but I don't think it's even in the same league, as calling a black person the N word.

..pull it together

Coroner
11-18-2007, 09:00 PM

Iīm sure he didnīt mean it because when he fantasizes about T-girls, he for sure doesnīt see men in his objects of desire. He just tried to hurt the girl and he knew this hurts much. I think he should apologize and thing will get better.

......Who didn't mean it? :wink:

If a guy calls a TS "he", and he's well aware of her being TS, he means it. Don't start dragging nonsense like daytime talk shows into it. We're talking about people who say it to be offensive. Even when a male who is a drag queen is dressed, they should be referred to as "she"; CD's too. It's a respect issue.

He was well aware of what he said but what is the motivation behind offending her that way? I donīt think that he thinks that T-girls are men but he called one individual TS a he just to hurt her feelings. Itīs like when I call someone a piece of shit but I know that the person is not a piece of shit but a human being. Iīm not defending him but I canīt agree with persons who try to make this topic a wide discussed social issue.

Americans take their knowledge from the television and talk shows seem to be their "literature". T-girls who want to be superstars or think Hollywood will be calling profile the entire TS population in these shows, so donīt be surprised when people react like "what, sheīs a he?"......

Night Rider
11-18-2007, 09:02 PM
No, you pull it together, you fucking alcoholic. Don't excuse your fellow drunks for the stupid shit they say while under the influence. It's no excuse.

Fuck up you hypocrite, was it not you and Vanessa that were calling Brenda a man not so long ago?

I'm not an alcoholic and I'm just explaining that the guy was drunk when he said those things. That's not defending him.

Now fuck off and annoy someone else.

PghTGrlLvr
11-18-2007, 09:04 PM
IMO If you mean to say it out of spite, disregard, etc, it ain't cool. If it is a slip of the tongue that's another thing. I would never call a TGirl he, I wouldn't even think about calling a drag queen he for that matter.

Question: How do you girls feel about the term "shemale"? Personally I prefer TGirl. I think shemale, tranny and the like are......I don't know, kinda on the slutty, derogatory side.
Any opinions?
Thanks.

mbf
11-18-2007, 09:04 PM
Americans take their knowledge from the television and talk shows seem to be their "literature".

talking about generalizations......

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-18-2007, 09:10 PM
IMO If you mean to say it out of spite, disregard, etc, it ain't cool. If it is a slip of the tongue that's another thing. I would never call a TGirl he, I wouldn't even think about calling a drag queen he for that matter.

Question: How do you girls feel about the term "shemale"? Personally I prefer TGirl. I think shemale, tranny and the like are......I don't know, kinda on the slutty, derogatory side.
Any opinions?
Thanks.

I personally don't like the term/word SHEMALE. It just doesn't sound right in my ears (I dunno for the majority of girls on here tho). Being refered to as a SHEMALE is as close as being called a FREAK, a side show. So I prefer Tgirl. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
11-18-2007, 09:12 PM
No, you pull it together, you fucking alcoholic. Don't excuse your fellow drunks for the stupid shit they say while under the influence. It's no excuse.

Fuck up you hypocrite, was it not you and Vanessa that were calling Brenda a man not so long ago?

I'm not an alcoholic and I'm just explaining that the guy was drunk when he said those things. That's not defending him.

Now fuck off and annoy someone else.I'm not saying your guily of calling a TS "he". But don't make excuses for someone because he was drunk. How would you like to lose a loved one to a drunk driver? Stop feeling like always have something to say. You really don't. That's why so many people here don't like you. I don't hold grudges, but I will tell you when you're full of shit. And, NightRider, you are WRONG here. Being drunk is no excuse.

I see you dogded my question you fucking hypocrite.

I'm not here to be Mr. Popular and all I said was he was drunk. Then HTG asked more questions and I explained. You're the one that's not liked because you are an opinionated whore that just gets by here because you're T. You're a fucking joke.

Now do me a favour and keep you're trashy mouth shut, because you're a waste of fresh air.

Slut.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-18-2007, 09:14 PM
But again, I'd like to reiterate this to Quinn:

-Quinn

I agree with your general perspective on things Quinn. But with the "Fuck like animals" thread, everything started off good and people were jolly posting what type of animals they "might" (want to) resemble when having sex. Up until that ass posted something negative directed at me. So how was my response to an asshole behaving like a man? When did I mention I'd fight him like one? :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

PghTGrlLvr
11-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Thanks for that reply Hara...........I look at TGirls as girls. I use gurl on occasion just to differentiate from GG's.

Being passable makes it easier to see a girl, but being a girl is more in the brain than anything else as I see it.

Night Rider
11-18-2007, 09:22 PM
Don't worry, you'll never be popular. Your only notoriety comes from being a windbag and a jackass. We all know that, you pilled up drunk. And I don't care what you said elsewhere. You're trying to excuse this asshole because he was drunk. Address THAT, undersexed dork.

Well what the fuck's you're excuse for calling Brenda a man? Address THAT you dirty slut.

Can your excuse for a brain not comprehend that I wasn't excusing him, just EXPLAINING he was drunk whick HTG left out.

Since you got those new tits you've become even more of an arrogant self centred whore.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-18-2007, 09:26 PM
Wait a minute! Wether the guy was drunk or sober calling any girl a "He" is highly offensive and inappropriate. Like I said, I am not offended because I know myself real well and a lot of people I know can attest to the fact that I am a SHE not a HE. But it doesn't mean I'd just sit here and take that sort of insult you know?!?

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
11-18-2007, 09:28 PM
Wait a minute! Wether the guy was drunk or sober calling any girl a "He" is highly offensive and inappropriate. Like I said, I am not offended because I know myself real well and a lot of people I know can attest to the fact that I am a SHE not a HE. But it doesn't mean I'd just sit here and take that sort of insult you know?!?

~Kisses.

HTG

I'm not saying you should take the insult or that it's ok because he was drunk. I think I've explained pretty well, all I was saying was that he was drunk when he said it. I think people should know that.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-18-2007, 09:35 PM
Thanks for that reply Hara...........I look at TGirls as girls. I use gurl on occasion just to differentiate from GG's.

Being passable makes it easier to see a girl, but being a girl is more in the brain than anything else as I see it.

Good point! And anytime PghTGrlLvr. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
11-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Stop trying to change the subject. Go pick up your medal of honor, and address the topic I asked you about. You already know that I think it's wrong, so find another way to worm your way out of it. You said it's excusable when you're drunk, and I'm telling you it most certainly is NOT. Get the fuck off this thread anyway, you idiot.

I've explained to you several times what I meant. Read the posts again when you re-enter reality.

But my question to you is very relevant to this thread and you've ignored it 3 or 4 times.

If you say calling a tgirl a man is as insulting as calling a black person the N word, then why did you call Brenda a man? That makes you the low life, hateful bitch that I already knew you were.

Quinn
11-18-2007, 09:43 PM

-Quinn

I agree with your general perspective on things Quinn. But with the "Fuck like animals" thread, everything started off good and people were jolly posting what type of animals they "might" (want to) resemble when having sex. Up until that ass posted something negative directed at me. So how was my response to an asshole behaving like a man? When did I menton I'd fight him like one? :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

My apologies for taking so long to get back to you, but I had to go out for lunch. To your post, I don't recall reading the "fuck like animals" thread, so I don't know what did or did not transpire therein. I think you know my statement wasn't directed at you (if it was directed at any specific individual, I would have named them). Rather, my statement would apply to any transsexual who would write something along these lines:

Fuck you faggot motherfucker. If I ever see you, I'll kick your faggot ass. I'll be at such and such place at such a time. Come and say it to my face.

There have been transsexuals on HA who have talked like that (B'more's fattest, etc.) – though never to me specifically. As previously stated, I don't think it's inappropriate to respond to anyone who acts that way with the pronoun "he."

-Quinn

Quinn
11-18-2007, 09:46 PM

-QuinnSo only men can talk about wanting to fight men? You're defining gender roles?

Nicole, see my response to Hara for a more specific idea of what I'm referring to.

-Quinn

Willie Escalade
11-18-2007, 10:16 PM
I hate that shit. It's disrespectful. I have never called a T-girl a "he". Hell, I even call drag queens "she"...because that's what they want.

LAGent4ts
11-18-2007, 11:29 PM
This being an adult site, one would think that the individuals here would have honed their skills in the art of argument to a more mature level and not need to fall back on skills learned while playing in the sand box, petty name calling or making comments intended to do nothing more than launching a personal attack designed to hurt the feelings of others, as opposed to furthering an opinion or position in a conversation or argument.

I, perhaps mistakenly, have considered this site to be, for lack of better words, a refuge or safe place for the ladies, with the men being more or less guests, where all parties have a chance to interact in many different ways.

At the end of the day, it is a matter of respect for others and ones self. Having differences of opinions and arguments is normal, often healthy and sometimes entertaining. But when comments become simply mean spirited, it usually indicates that one of the arguing parties has run out of intelligent or meaningful things to say but is simply to ignorant to admit a minor defeat.

In most cases, these girls have gone through enough crap in the real world and should not have to be subjected to that same abuse in a site that is supposed to be supportive of the decisions they have made for themselves.

Name calling and personal insults do not belong in adult conversation. When it happens, consider the source. Just my 2 cents.

flabbybody
11-18-2007, 11:44 PM
it's bad enough that police arrest reports always refer to tgirls as he and him. we can't do anything about our fucked-up society, but we can conduct ourselves civilly on this forum. And if someone refers to a girl in the masculine gender, they should be banned. period.

NewYorker
11-18-2007, 11:53 PM
This will probably get me in trouble but, on this site at least, as long as the ladies can get away with calling the men "fags" because they know it will bother some then the men have just as much right to turn around and call a lady a "he" because they know it will bother some.

Ultimately, I think neither should be done but as long as one is considered fairplay then the other should as well.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 12:05 AM
At the end of the day, it is a matter of respect for others and ones self. Having differences of opinions and arguments is normal, often healthy and sometimes entertaining. But when comments become simply mean spirited, it usually indicates that one of the arguing parties has run out of intelligent or meaningful things to say but is simply to ignorant to admit a minor defeat.

Thank you! I think that's exactly what happened. He run out of ammo and wit so we went - THERE! When it was completely uncalled for. Then adds how much money he's got in the bank etc. Tooting his own horn where his assets were never even being questioned. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

CORVETTEDUDE
11-19-2007, 12:24 AM
What he said was wrong. Drinking is not an excuse. People use derogitory monikors to refer to most everyone they come in contact with and that's wrong. We've all done it...we all need to stop.
The hatred just gets thicker as the world's population becomes (Physically) closer together. We are no longer a planet of continents and countries. We, in fact, are a planet of people that needs to get along, get organized, and get a grip on the socio-ecological-economic issues we all face....'As the World's Nationality, PEOPLE!!!

:2cent

phxguy
11-19-2007, 12:38 AM
"Is it right to call a T a 'he'?"

Only if the "he" in question is a TV or a CD.

Ecstatic
11-19-2007, 04:03 AM
I agree with you, Nicole. It's simple respect to address a person presenting as female as "she" even if you know the difference.

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 04:04 AM
Drag Queens are not women....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_queen

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 04:12 AM
Drag Queens are not women....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_queenPlease. They are to be addressed as "she" and "her" and Miss". It's called common courtesy! Don't prove how little you know. I doubt you've ever gotten close to either anyway. Tell us please how close you've ever been to a TS.

I've been inside a TS 8) My wallet was lighter afterwards though!

I wouldn't want to have sex with a drag queen...never ever. If they want to be called she they need to be full time and believe that they truley are women.

JamesHunt
11-19-2007, 04:12 AM

Note, I'm saying respect the transition... but that doesn't mean t-girls should be placed on a high pedestal, well not all of them ;)

I would never call a true transsexual a 'he', but if there was something about their appearance or character that came across as 'he-like', I would mention it.

SmashysmashY
11-19-2007, 04:23 AM
it's probably rude to refer to someone as "he" when they would like to be referred to as "she" but people on this website just tend to use the pronoun "she" as a way of dealing with their cognitive dissonance. if you want to put your cock into someone then they're a "she".

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 04:27 AM
Ahhh. Just as I suspected. The closest you've gotten to a TS was on the DL. You are a closet case who has never socially interacted with a TS in public.

Yep, as I've told you before but your hormones have fucked your head up that much, that your brain can't hold information. There's no TS in Belfast or N. Ireland.

whatislove
11-19-2007, 04:28 AM
Basically,

We need a clear standard that's easy to enforce.

"Males who use male gender references or say that a ts woman here should quit their transition, should expect to be banned. The HA men here respect the difficulties of transitonal and post transtional women and have a zero tolerance to those who will not respect the transtion."

Now if a poster here is a TV or CD, no hormones, laser or any other transitional stuff... Etiquette would say to address the poster as a girl as they like. However that may not be so clear of a banning offense. Perhaps it would take repeated offenses and mods judgement.

As for TS women insulting each other... like any small subgroup, they are allowed leeway, as they are "in the same boat"

Coroner
11-19-2007, 04:37 AM
There's no TS in Belfast or N. Ireland.

Ian Paisley is a F-to-M transsexual. :lol:

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 04:41 AM
EVEN BETTER! Now you REALLY need to SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU INEXPERIENCED CRETIN! and stop leaning on bullshit about hormones. I have an IQ of 138. Imo, you're intellectual cannon fodder with the emotional maturity level of a 12 year old. And if those truths hurt, get drunk or high like you usually do to cope with reality.

Why the fuck would I need experience? It's not like all tgirls are delusional with personality disorders like you. You say I'm not intellectual? :lol: Coming from the girl who thought American was a language! Fuck off! hahaha

Your detached from reality and I don't think you'll ever find a way back.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-19-2007, 04:52 AM
EVEN BETTER! Now you REALLY need to SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU INEXPERIENCED CRETIN! and stop leaning on bullshit about hormones. I have an IQ of 138. Imo, you're intellectual cannon fodder with the emotional maturity level of a 12 year old. And if those truths hurt, get drunk or high like you usually do to cope with reality.

Why the fuck would I need experience? It's not like all tgirls are delusional with personality disorders like you. You call me intellectual? :lol: Coming from the girl who thought American was a language! Fuck off! hahaha

Your detached from reality and I don't think you'll ever find a way back.You don't "need" experience. But it certainly is clear now that your opinions on such matters are worthless ones. And if you believed me when I referred to as American as a language, I can now put you in the category of being a GULLIBLE CRETIN. I'm sorry that the world can't always accommodate your puerile, one-dimensional sense of humor.

http://www.scenepolice.de/shut%20the%20fuck%20up.jpg

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 04:52 AM
You don't "need" experience. But it certainly is clear now that your opinions on such matters are worthless ones. And if you believed me when I referred to as American as a language, I can now put you in the category of being a GULLIBLE CRETIN. I'm sorry that the world can't always accommodate your puerile, one-dimensional sense of humor.

Yeah, and you're so witty :lol: you're sense of humour would get you far in the UK.

My opinions on this matter aren't worthless, they're facts. Deal with it. Draq Queens are men, I don't give a fuck who finds this offensive because it's the truth. If you can't handle it, fuck off. It's insulting to tgirls to call drag's women.

Now if you don't like my opinion keep your mouth shut.

iloveshemales77
11-19-2007, 04:53 AM
What a happy thread this is turning into!

Anyway, as the person responsible for it (indirectly anyway)...

I apologise unreservedly HJG. It was totally out of line of me to use the male pronoun in referring to you. And, yes, I was very, very drunk at the time as Night Rider astutely observed. HJG, you did kick off with calling me a "cock sucking mongrel" if memory serves. Anyway, whatever, lets bury the hatchet and get on with our lives.
Big kiss & who knows, one day we might have that drink after all.

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 05:01 AM
Fuck off! hahaha

Your detached from reality and I don't think you'll ever find a way back.You're clutching at straws now, you sexually retarded wind bag. Your credibility is at an all time low. Go crawl under a rock. Your one step away from admitting that you're a virgin! I sense it, and I know that I'm right. So go ahead! Tell us all about getting laid! Lets hear your fabricated bullshit, so we can then confirm what we already know. YOU ARE SEXUALLY A CHILD! :twisted:

No, you're clutchin at straws you stupid bitch. That's why you're replying to a post that you've already replied to, after ingoring the last one! Pathetic.

And what's that about asking about my sex life? Talk about being stuck for words! Come up with something better than that, you're one step away from being escorted from your shithole of an apartment by the men in white coats.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 05:03 AM

I apologise unreservedly HJG. It was totally out of line of me to use the male pronoun in referring to you. And, yes, I was very, very drunk at the time as Night Rider astutely observed. HJG, you did kick off with calling me a "cock sucking mongrel" if memory serves. Anyway, whatever, lets bury the hatchet and get on with our lives.

I actually didn't have any problems with you until I read what you wrote on that specific thread we fought in. Where you told me to get a life.

You don't even know me that well enough nor have you any idea what type of work that I do. Much less know that I was in fact away from home for days and was in the hospital ER with my patient overnight just last week.

If you were being funny or sarcastic and or maybe you didn't like the thread I made then you should have NOT stuck your nose to it! Then I wouldnt have called you a "cock sucking mongrel! That's all. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 05:07 AM
I knew it! You are a not-getting-laid motherfucker! I fucking LOVE it! :lol:

I get laid more times than you embarrass yourself on this board!

The onlt time you get laid is when some old fat cunt decides to use you as his 'dirty little secret' :lol:

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 05:09 AM
You're hilarious, is that why you chose those tattoos....to make people laugh?

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 05:11 AM
good comeback ;)

iloveshemales77
11-19-2007, 05:21 AM
No, we don't know each other, but we're getting there! (Slowly) ;-)I have nothing but the greatest admiration for those in the caring professions.
Btw. "spearmbreath" is a great one! Must remember to mention that to the girl in my office who called our boss "sperm of the devil" the other day!

JamesHunt
11-19-2007, 05:22 AM

I actually didn't have any problems with you until I read what you wrote on that specific thread we fought in. Where you told me to get a life.

You don't even know me that well enough nor have you any idea what type of work that I do. Much less know that I was in fact away from home for days and was in the hospital ER with my patient overnight just last week.

If you were being funny or sarcastic and or maybe you didn't like the thread I made then you should have NOT stuck your nose to it! Then I wouldnt have called you a "cock sucking mongrel! That's all. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Awww, she gave you a reply iloveshemales77 :oops:

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 05:24 AM
good comeback ;)You're recovering from an accident, right? So where are all your friends? No one comes by to distract you from this forum?

Oh, that's right. You have no friends... and you're a virgin! :lol:

I have my gf up no and again but to be honest I can't be fucked with company when I'm on meds. Meds for injuries, not meds for mental disorders like you have to take. If I were you I'd pop another xanax and chill the fuck out.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 05:25 AM
Shut up Sil! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

iloveshemales77
11-19-2007, 05:28 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Awww, she gave you a reply iloveshemales77 :oops:

You talking to me? You do realise what your screen surname rhymes with don't you!

JamesHunt
11-19-2007, 05:29 AM
Shut up Sil! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Just saying :wink:

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 05:30 AM
Shut up Sil! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I take it you're talking to JamesHunt :P

iloveshemales77
11-19-2007, 05:31 AM
Shut up Sil! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

who else!

JamesHunt
11-19-2007, 05:32 AM
You talking to me? You do realise what your screen surname rhymes with don't you!

SSShhh!!!!

This convo between NR & Arianna is entertaining :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 05:33 AM
Shut up Sil! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

JamesHunt and Silvester = one person.

~Kisses.

HTG

BBaggins06
11-19-2007, 05:33 AM
Americans take their knowledge from the television and talk shows seem to be their "literature".

This is by far the most offensive statement in the entire thread.

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 05:36 AM
That's funny. You just said a week ago that you have no GF.But, ok, if you do have a GF, what's her name? Where did you meet? What does she look like? We're all ears...

wtf are you talking about? You really are nuts!

Here's all you need to know about her:

her name isn't nicole, she isn't an ugly bitch, she isn't infested in tattoos, she's not a loud mouth, but the one thing you's have in common is you're both sluts

Go ahead lets see the link then. Your full of shit. Your head's away.

JamesHunt
11-19-2007, 05:42 AM

Well, come along then BBaggins06, you're going to have to enlighten the board with your deep insight. Are you assuming that all Americans are influenced by bullshit???

MrsKellyPierce
11-19-2007, 05:43 AM
I chose not to read this thread, because I'd like to think better of the men on Hung Angels

JamesHunt
11-19-2007, 05:44 AM
Just a quick note Nicole. Posting two posts in quick sucsession is a slight sign of desperation.

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 05:44 AM
Tick tock tick tock... I'm all ears about your imaginary GF. Hello? Are trying make up something good to tell us? What's the hold up?

Why would I waste my time telling some low life scumbag about my private life?

It's not exactly something I'd benefit from by making up. Read all my posts, I've never lied. Anyway, it wouldn't hard to make up a discription of someone.

So where's that link then?

And are you not going to answer the question I asked you 5 times on this thread? Why did you call Brenda a man and then come on here and contradict yourself?

iloveshemales77
11-19-2007, 05:45 AM
Bloody hell! Yet another slanging match! Let it go nite rider. Time for bed, it's getting very late mate!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 05:46 AM
I chose not to read this thread, because I'd like to think better of the men on Hung Angels

Then It's time to wake up Alice! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 05:46 AM
Just a quick note Nicole. Posting two posts in quick sucsession is a slight sign of desperation.

Exactly, she's a desperate whore on and off the forum.

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 05:47 AM
Bloody hell! Yet another slanging match! Let it go nite rider. Time for bed, it's getting very late mate!

It all started because Nicole couldn't handle facts about drag queens.

..and she calls me immature :roll:

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 05:50 AM
Exactly, she's a desperate whore on and off the forum.Whatever you say. But lets hear about this slut GF. Tell us more, please...[/quote]

more info:

unlike you....she's not an emotional wreck, she doesn't look like Tommy Lee and she's not a waste of oxygen..

SmashysmashY
11-19-2007, 05:51 AM
i'll bet the two of you are going to end up fucking each other in some dirty way. how disturbing!

and kelly thanks for cropping your face out of that photo. haha

AllanahStarrNYC
11-19-2007, 05:54 AM
It's s cheap trick some people use to get at you the best way they know how.

Of course it's annoying and hurtful- we are all human, and when someone does it it fucks with your mind and knocks down a notch for like a mili second.

Is it ever right- NO.

I've been called a 'he' on this board a few times and it's best just to ignore it. If someone does it in person, CORRECT them or simply refuse to reply or comply if they refuse to address you by the proper pronoun.

You can't let some miserable fuck try to ruin your happiness, self assurance, or bring you down because they want to feel powerful and knock you down a bit.

If they feel the must do that to make themselves feel better than go ahead.

Hold your head up high and act like a lady.

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 05:55 AM
Nicole you know deep down that I wouldn't lie about having a gf, but you've fuck all else to say. It's really pathetic and I'm sure the rest of the board agree (excluding cockhounds)

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 06:04 AM
Nicole you know deep down that I wouldn't lie about having a gf, but you've fuck all else to say. It's really pathetic and I'm sure the rest of the board agree (excluding cockhounds)You're clearly in perspective. And the board agrees that you're an asshole. So, please - stfu.

No, just the scum at the bottom of the HA pecking order :P

So you stfu because you're the one that de-railed the topic.

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 06:11 AM
Nicole you know deep down that I wouldn't lie about having a gf, but you've fuck all else to say. It's really pathetic and I'm sure the rest of the board agree (excluding cockhounds)You're clearly in perspective. And the board agrees that you're an asshole. So, please - stfu.

No, just the scum at the bottom of the HA pecking order :P

So you stfu because you're the one that de-railed the topic.I can handle you and the topic, pea brain. Go jerk off in the corner, you sexually retarded know-nothing. How to refer to a DQ is part of the topic. Yesterday's DQ is often tomorrow's TS. It's called showing common courtesy and respect.

It's funny, you weren't saying that when the tgirlhotspot men were around.

Double standards as usual.

And what age are you because you look in your 30s/40s and you act like a child. "jerk off in the corner" ?? pull yourself together

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 06:15 AM
CD's are not TS. That's a simple fact. And do whatever you want in the corner. But the grown ups are talking now, virgin.

They said they were drags so don't backtrack. You keep digging yourself into holes you can't get out of..

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 06:21 AM
Who gives a fuck? When they are dressed, they bare "she". Ok, Jim Flint Jr? Now stfu.

Keep digging...

I win :claps :smoking

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 06:23 AM
Do you need a list of queens that are also TS, genius?

And don't tell me a DQ is a "he".

You've officially bored me to sleep.

Night.

hondarobot
11-19-2007, 06:24 AM
We need more people watching the play ground. We're not even paid for this shit.

:wink:

MacShreach
11-19-2007, 03:02 PM
First off, the person who insulted Hara was right out of line, that should never happen, as she is obviously a woman.

When dealing with a transsexual woman, no matter how passable or otherwise, I would use the feminine pronoun in both direct speech and when talking about her as a third party.

It's a bit OT but I personally think it's very, very difficult with CD's and TV's. I agree with the generally accepted wisdom that when someone is presenting as female you should address that person with the feminine pronoun.

However there are times when that is not so easy and varies with whom you're talking to. Say I was were talking to an obvious CD-- to that person I would use feminine pronouns but to other people when talking about that person,when that person was not present, I would not.

There are people who post on here who are very clearly men dressed up as women. Yet they call themselves "she." This is just one of the reasons I avoid CD's and such like the plague. It just nips my head too much that I might be chatting to a such a person as a female and the next day that person might come along with overalls on to fix my pipes, as a man.

We are always left with the question, since we accept that a pre-op mtf TS is a woman, "At what point does she become a woman and earn the right to the feminine pronoun?"

Is it while still presenting as a man, looking like a man and having a mouth like a man but somewhere inside feeling that there is a mismatch between birth sex and gender yet to be addressed? And is perhaps in a place like this to find out more?

Or is it when she transitions using hormone therapy and begins to live full-time as a woman? I believe the latter.

The problem on-line is that it is very, very hard to be sure. How do you know whether you're talking to someone female or some guy sitting in front of a terminal? And if that person then comes out with a string of thoroughly manly abusive epithets, maintaining the female pronoun can become a bit tricky.

It's also, true as Nicole says, that there are some pretty convincing TV's out there, some more than some genuine TS women; however as someone else said, it's only when the clothes are on. Soon as they're off, the truth is revealed. Been there, done that, had to flee the building, would prefer to forget the experience. Furthermore, hormones change people in a profound way and let us not forget that a CD is a man with a full charge of testosterone, no matter what he looks like.

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 04:51 PM
I win :claps :smokingIf you say so, but your legacy here is that of a fool who has no life. You won that title, hands down.

...well since it's awards day

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/ist2_2937800_blue_certificate_with_gold_seal_149.j pg

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 06:56 PM
I see you accepted with grace

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That avatar is heart attack material

GIA LOVES RON
11-19-2007, 07:03 PM
I think more of it has to do with being "sourgrapes" to you just because of his own pathetic personal reasons. He might be a closeted fag just confused of himself that he resorts to making you feel bad by saying this obviously ignorant stuff like he, him, boy, man...anything that is related to being a man. We have worked so hard to be the way we are now and by stupid ignorant fools like him referring to girls like us as HE is just PURE IGNORANCE. The best way to handle this instances is to never talk to guys like this again, literally delete them in your life. It makes me so mad! arrrrggggh! Hahahha! Anyway, Hara, your a beautiful woman with brains for the most part and he's a pathetic confused loser. Case in point. You are way ahead of him! MWAH!

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 07:10 PM
I see you accepted with grace

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That avatar is heart attack materialPlease, one dimensional virgin. Let the people who are adults and have had sex and significant others talk. We know you never had a father, and are still emotionally wounded. We understand.

I'm not emotionally wounded at all. I have a step-dad so it's not like I grew up a mummy's boy. You however are emotionally, mentally and physically ugly.

That's why you were in JWBL's thread about things you want to get off your chest.

You are a complete wreck of a woman and I'm sure you realize that yourself, unless your delusions are even more extreme than your posts suggest.

GIA LOVES RON
11-19-2007, 07:12 PM
This is perhaps a needed conversation and if nothing else, it may help to clear some air.

Even when a male who is a drag queen is dressed, they should be referred to as "she"; CD's too. It's a respect issue.

I definitely don't agree with you on this Nicole...

I have too much self respect to ever lower myself to referring to CDs such as those pictured here, as "She".

Calling a Transsexual who's serious about her transition a "she" is one thing that i don't mind doing, but not some atrocious looking CDs who are probably just playing dress up to satisfy a fetish. :puke

Call them "she" just out of respect? Fuck that!!!

If i ever get banned for it in the future, so be it.....

One other thing regarding calling TSs "he"....In general i don't agree with it and i don't think I've ever done it if memory serves. BUT, If a TS goes around calling a guy/s a "Fag" then i think it would be perfectly justified for him to return the favor and call her a "He". Because respect works both ways.

I don't mean any TS specifically, I'm just saying in general.

:roll: Please. There are so many drag queens that put gg's to shame.

Not when the clothes come off....

Have you ever seen a pic of Danielle before she transitioned?

Yes i have unfortunately and i thought they looked sick. I wish girls would stop posting their before pics...it kinda kills the whole "she" perception, ya know? So you don't like flat chested pre-ops either I take it? How much tit and hips does it take for you to call them "she"?

Thanks Nicole. I think men that thinks pre-ops or flat chested girls are less feminine or less of a woman just because they have no tits and hips is the most dumbest thing I have ever heard in my entire life.Being a transsexual is from the inside, it has everything to do with your heart, mind, soul and to match it with your body is just the icing on the cake. I was anticipating that every man in this forum should know this by now. There's a lot of "masculine" looking transsexuals that may be more of a woman than you think. Same thing goes with "very feminine" transsexuals that may be more on the man side of brain and how they think. As the old saying goes, DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER! Geeeez! Lots of idiots nowadays! :roll:

Tomfurbs
11-19-2007, 07:16 PM
No it is not alright to call a Transwoman a he. I would have thought even the thickest person with the most rudimentary association with the transgendered community would have picked up on that by now.

ARMANIXXX
11-19-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm not emotionally wounded at all. I have a step-dad so it's not like I grew up a mummy's boy. You however are emotionally, mentally and physically ugly.

That's why you were in JWBL's thread about things you want to get off your chest.

You are a complete wreck of a woman and I'm sure you realize that yourself, unless your delusions are even more extreme than your posts suggest.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

You got over 2,000 posts in less than 2 weeks.

You might wanna take a rest now bro.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 07:20 PM
I think more of it has to do with being "sourgrapes" to you just because of his own pathetic personal reasons. He might be a closeted fag just confused of himself that he resorts to making you feel bad by saying this obviously ignorant stuff like he, him, boy, man...anything that is related to being a man. We have worked so hard to be the way we are now and by stupid ignorant fools like him referring to girls like us as HE is just PURE IGNORANCE. The best way to handle this instances is to never talk to guys like this again, literally delete them in your life. It makes me so mad! arrrrggggh! Hahahha! Anyway, Hara, your a beautiful woman with brains for the most part and he's a pathetic confused loser. Case in point. You are way ahead of him! MWAH!

Thanks Gia! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 07:21 PM

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

6 weeks.....not your business anyway

I don't need any rests, so how about you give your 'cock scented' mouth a rest and stop trying to be 'captain save a whore'

Bee
11-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Just ignore him, Hara...

Night Rider
11-19-2007, 07:51 PM
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have placed you on my own personal ignore list. In my eyes, you don't count here.

Yeah right! I'm on your ignore list until you change into one of your many personalities and the cycle continues. This whole argument started when you couldn't handle the truth about drag queens being men. Then when I questioned you about why you called the tgirlhotspot drags men, you said it was because they looked like men. You either have an opinion or you don't, you can't change it when it suits you.

Before that I asked why you called Brenda a man, after you saying that calling a TS a man is like calling a black person the N word. Again, double standards.

You're a derranged bitch and you wouldn't have to be a genius to fugure it out. The only reason you get an ounce of respect is because you're transsexual, and there are a lot of shallow individuals here that don't care that you're psychotic.

It will be interesting to see how long I'm on your ignore list for.

TJ347
11-20-2007, 04:09 AM
Is it ever right to call a transsexual a "he", "sir", "dude" or similar? Well, no, it's never right, but I can definitely understand someone doing that if the transsexual in question has first gone on the attack with a comment that is particularly unwarranted.

For an example of a particularly unwarranted comment... Just as transsexuals don't want to be referred to in masculine terms, neither do men wish to be referred to in feminine terms (though I personally have no issue with men who bottom being referred to in such a way, what with their being "receivers" versus being "pitchers").

That last bit was a joke... sort of.

Thank you.

LAGent4ts
11-20-2007, 06:06 AM
Is it over now?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-20-2007, 08:16 AM
Just ignore him, Hara...

And I shall! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

salvador
11-20-2007, 09:20 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

SHE must be going blind to call you a HE

ARMANIXXX
11-20-2007, 09:39 AM

I don't need any rests, so how about you give your 'cock scented' mouth a rest and stop trying to be 'captain save a whore'

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

You're embarrassing yourself dude.

You could have said a few insults and went on with your business long time ago, but instead you go on and on like school aged kid.

Do you not know when to say when?

I'm bein for real.....you're commin off real retarded.

GrimFusion
11-20-2007, 09:50 AM
I'm probably beating a dead horse at this point in the conversation, but I think it's obviously inappropriate to call any transgendered persons opposite to their outwardly apparent sex. I can understand if some country oakyl just stepped foot into Manhattan and caught an eye full for the first time. A dude might slip in that kind of situation simply out of confusion, but any dude who does it out of anger is obviously doing it for a reason. To piss you off or get your goat because they feel they've been wronged somehow.

Dudes like that are fuckin' immature, though.

GrimFusion
11-20-2007, 09:58 AM
On the topic of cross dressers who don't exactly go out of their way to look, act, or sound like the sex they're attempting to portray, I think a good boundary line is private versus public display.

If a friend only dresses on the weekends and never brings it to work... or has no desire to make more permanent changes, then usually it's pretty safe to call them by their birth gender. If they're somehow insulted, I'm sure they'll let you know.

Otherwise, if you see them out in the streets, waiting in line at a grocery store, shooting pool at a local bar, or anywhere other than their private abode, call them by the gender they're dressed as. If they think it's awkward, again, I'm sure they'll let you know.

It's all pretty common-sense shit.

MacShreach
11-20-2007, 12:05 PM
Ok then, by that logic, these beasts must be Transsexuals too then, right?

Enjoy! :D

Thank you M77. Calling these men "she" is an insult to transgender women.

Get real, children. Those are men in frocks, not women. I'm certainly not going to be a hypocrite and refer to them as "she" here or anywhere else.

If you want to see what we're talking about, scroll back a couple of pages. I'm not going to repost offensive images like those, once is enough, believe me, once is enough.

Now I'm going to go and be sick. Thanks.

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 12:23 PM

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

You're embarrassing yourself dude.

You could have said a few insults and went on with your business long time ago, but instead you go on and on like school aged kid.

Do you not know when to say when?

I'm bein for real.....you're commin off real retarded.

Why the fuck don't you mind your own business and stop quoting me. I asked Nicole simple questions and she couldn't give a straight answer. Have you not got the balls to say to her too? I didn't think so. So why don't you fuck off and continue to live your life as the bitch you were meant to be.

ARMANIXXX
11-20-2007, 01:11 PM
Why the fuck don't you mind your own business and stop quoting me. I asked Nicole simple questions and she couldn't give a straight answer. Have you not got the balls to say to her too? I didn't think so. So why don't you fuck off and continue to live your life as the bitch you were meant to be.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Good luck with you.

MacShreach
11-20-2007, 05:40 PM
Ok then, by that logic, these beasts must be Transsexuals too then, right?

Enjoy! :D

Thank you M77. Calling these men "she" is an insult to transgender women.

Get real, children. Those are men in frocks, not women. I'm certainly not going to be a hypocrite and refer to them as "she" here or anywhere else.

If you want to see what we're talking about, scroll back a couple of pages. I'm not going to repost offensive images like those, once is enough, believe me, once is enough.

Now I'm going to go and be sick. Thanks.But obviously we're not going to enter their closet, and need to address them as anything anyway. But if I came across them somewhere, I'd still refer to them as "she".

Yes, those are indeed some hideous fucking bitches. Those bitches are beyond FUGLY! I've seen better heads on boils.

But see? Now was I being accurate or what? Just understand, I'm not trying to enter them into a beauty contest or, for that matter, give them any type of compliment AT ALL. It's simply using a pronoun correctly. I think that many of these guys feel they're admitting to being attracted to those monstrosities. But, regardless of whether they are or not, that's not the issue

I think I said in my first response that common courtesy demands that when addressing someone presenting as a female, you should use the feminine pronoun, even if it's all you can do not to burst out laughing.

Referring to them, however is different. I'm sorry if I seem ambivalent here, I don't mean to be. What I mean is, I'm not going to go up to one of those guys and gratuitously be offensive for the sake of it, but neither am I going to maintain the pretense when I don't have to. I don't think that's being insulting, just balancing good manners with some semblance of reality.

I also think that women who have put in enormous amounts of effort and dedication into their transition, as you have done over the last 2 years, deserve the recognition of being accepted fully as women, and that distinction is one that I don't think should be obscured or diluted.

So, be pleasant to these people's faces, but know what you're dealng with, would be my standard.

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 05:57 PM
Thank you. That's exactly where I'm coming from. It's people like Night Rider that act like they're admitting to being sexually aroused by referring to them as "she" that show ignorance and a lack of maturity. And, as Allanah pointed out, its also a cheap shot that men use to try to fuck with your head.

Keep my name out of your mouth you ugly skank.

I only call draq queens he, just like you did with the tgirlhotspot men. Now stfu and stay out of my way.

Slut.

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 06:25 PM
Did someone just say something? I thought I heard a little boy cry for his daddy. Maybe someone can help him. Maybe he's never been laid. Oh well...

Don't worry Nicole it's not the voices in your head...

..same jokes, same ugly bitch, same boredom factor

..do me a favour and stick to your word of ignoring me, you couldn't even last 2 days without mentioning me.

:sleep

http://www.uranther.com/funnypics/stfu.jpg

SarahG
11-20-2007, 09:16 PM
I think that throughout this thread we must remember that not all girls here go around calling guys fags, just as its not all guys who use the wrong pronouns.

Some people have brought up an interesting point regarding people who aren't ts. I am going to have to agree with the notion of being polite and calling cds who are dressed girls BUT let's not forget the lessons of the "clubkids" thread and assume everyone and anyone who passes as a girl is trans.

Anyone young enough to be before puberty can pass as either sex based on how they present themselves. A pre-puberty guy is only different from a pre-puberty girl between their legs and under their skin. If a nontrans pre-puberty guy is wearing baggy clothing and likes to have long hair, should we call him a girl just because he looks like one? If a pre-puberty girl is real tom-boyish should we call her a guy just because she is butch and has short hair?

If you have a gay GUY who says that they are a GUY who passes as a girl when glammed up, does it make any sense to call them a girl? The whole premise of that thread was to show "guys that you wished were tgirls"- calling them tgirls makes as much sense as calling the GGs tgirls in that version of the same topic.

It IS more complicated than appearances alone. It HAS to be given such situations.

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 09:23 PM
But if he came up to me and started talking to me, you're damn straight that i would call him a he, and tell him to get the fuck away from me. :lol:

:claps ...and it would be the right thing to do as it's wrong to lie :mrgreen:

GrimFusion
11-20-2007, 09:50 PM
If i saw one on the street, it's not like i would go running up to him and say "Hey you're a Man". But if he came up to me and started talking to me, you're damn straight that i would call him a he, and tell him to get the fuck away from me. :lol: That sounds a little over the top. Don't you think that would indicate you're insecure about something? Because that's what I would think if I observed the situation as you described it. Honestly, I'd assume you were in the closet about something for you to react with such strong emotions and words. I mean, if they meant you no harm, why would you even care?

Insecure? Perhaps. I think M77 is throwing on his e-badass persona a bit too thick. If actually put into a situation like that, I'd wager he'd be more like a deer in headlights. More often than not, the further a person goes to look like a bad ass over the internet, the more polite and reserved they are in real life. I could be wrong... its just my two cents.

Jericho
11-20-2007, 09:58 PM
Call them on it

See, there's the thing. [goes into pussy arse kissing mode] :roll:

If you met one of those mares dressed in the street, how would you know that she's not transsexual?
Because she doesn't pass, because you don't fancy her?

For every tranny you see on here, there's 10 that couldn't pass in a powercut down a coalmine.
Are they any less deserving of respect and common curtesy?

And as for the TV's, CD's, DQ's, and whatever, let them have their fantasy.
It costs fuck all to be polite, and it's not obligatory, you don't have to fuck them.

My :2cent

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 10:14 PM
And as for the TV's, CD's, DQ's, and whatever, let them have their fantasy.
It costs fuck all to be polite, and it's not obligatory, you don't have to fuck them.

My :2cent

I'm glad you used the word fantasy.

My interaction with them would be realistic calling them men. If a guy dresses up in a spiderman suit, is he Peter Parker?

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 10:18 PM
I find it funny that you are making this argument in this thread, which is a complete about face from what you were doing in the Tgirlhottie.com thread.

The truth has been spoken.

This is the point were she goes silent :lol:

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 10:32 PM
I find it funny that you are making this argument in this thread, which is a complete about face from what you were doing in the Tgirlhottie.com thread.I differentiate between transsexuals and crossdressers. But they're both "she" to me.

I seem to recall you singing a different tune at the time. I believe the thread was deleted, so i can't go and get the quotes.Well, trust me; I was cruel, but I never called them "he".

Lies, Lies, Lies!

I'm a witness and you've admitted it on this thread.

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 10:40 PM
Don't tell what a CD is a TS is. I know the difference. I'm talking about how you address them.

Everyone has their opinion and I couldn't give a fuck how you adress CDs, Drags. You have double standards.

The fact is m77 and me are adressing them in the correct way. You can call them what you want and I'm not trying to change your view, but don't criticise us when we're the one's stating facts.

Jericho
11-20-2007, 10:41 PM
I'm glad you used the word fantasy.

My interaction with them would be realistic calling them men. If a guy dresses up in a spiderman suit, is he Peter Parker?

Dawg, we live in a world of shit.
If someone's fantasy aint hurting me, i aint going to take it away from them.
For me, it's that simple.
I don't need to prove them wrong. :shrug

Night Rider
11-20-2007, 10:44 PM
Dawg, we live in a world of shit.
If someone's fantasy aint hurting me, i aint going to take it away from them.
For me, it's that simple.
I don't need to prove them wrong. :shrug

Fair enough.

I'm not saying I'd be rude or look down on them, but I wouldn't feel comfortable calling them women.

BeardedOne
11-20-2007, 11:48 PM
Firstly, my response to the question:

No, it is not right, but entirely subject to the presentation they encounter at the start. I mention below a freind that is very hard-wired to the binary gender concept, and who has some difficulty in accepting the various gender variables. Sometimes he might slip and refer to an individual by the incorrect gender pronoun, but it is unintentional.

If the reference is clearly intentional, as a means to get your goat, then it is fair play to call him a cocksucking sissy bottom boy. :wink:

I should start writting monologues for after-school specials.

Let me know if you need a partner in that gig. :)

As per the usual, I was away for a couple of daze and am just now playing catch-up on the thread. Forgive me if I miss a reference or sound like a me-too poster.

Even when a male who is a drag queen is dressed, they should be referred to as "she"; CD's too. It's a respect issue.

It's relative to context as well. I recently spent a day at a local event with one of the gurls I'd met via the forums and before we attended I gave her a head's up about a certain friend of mine that I expected would be there. A smart fellow, polite and respectful of others, he has a bit of trouble wrapping his head around the T. We have mutual TS/TG friends of variety and degree, so the T culture is not unknown to him, he just can't seem to get past the reality of birth-sex/gender (For lack of a better reference).

On occasion, this individual may suffer a brain fart and voice the wrong gender pronoun to/about one of the Ts he meets. Yet it is usually clear that he doesn't mean it as an insult or any kind of slight on the person he's talking/referring to. If he realizes his verbal faux pas (Miracles do happen :) ), he's quick to apologize. I'm happy to say that he was on his best behaviour this weekend and later made compliments in reference to my guest (Though he is not into T-gurls, he appreciates a good looking woman).

Disclaimer: While I am not one to "out" anyone, my closest friends and colleagues will typically assume that my companions are either Ts or 3Gs (Lesbians), based on past history. :D Even if a gurl is 99 and 44/100ths percent passable, my friends will make assumptions.

That's why I'm skimming at this point. :roll:

...you did kick off with calling me a "cock sucking mongrel" if memory serves.

Um...<Thinking>...Is this a bad thing? :shock: (Said the cock-sucking mutt)

Btw. "spearmbreath" is a great one!

I was actually one of the two or three people that read the novelized version of E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial. Early in the book the kids are sniping at each other across the dinner table and one calls the other "Penis breath!". The mother scolds them and "...has a fond memory...". :lol:

And well it should be. Deny it, if you can. Show your work.

Aw, what a sweetie! Thanx Kelly. :D

Some of the men here strive to at least be civil if not gentlemanly. Not me, but some of them. :wink:

i'll bet the two of you are going to end up fucking each other in some dirty way. how disturbing!

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that sees the Harry-Met-Sally syndrome in these two. :shock: People have described my relationship with TW thusly. We'll bitch, argue, and burn each other's houses down only to shag in the ashes when they cool. I'll never understand this shit. :shrug

The truth will set you free.

Lovecraft?

There's a lot of "masculine" looking transsexuals that may be more of a woman than you think. Same thing goes with "very feminine" transsexuals that may be more on the man side of brain and how they think. As the old saying goes, DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER! Geeeez! Lots of idiots nowadays!

Nowadays? I think 'omnipresent' is a better word. :? I've dated a GG that was 6'3" and had more muscle mass than I did. Oddly enough, she was still a woman. Go figure. :shrug One gurl that is dear to my heart has occasionally been referred to on this very forum as 'manly' or 'masculine'. Strange...I never noticed that.

Feh. On to another twenny-page slugfest. :roll:

elvis_p
11-21-2007, 02:43 AM
As we all know, language matters. Calling a lady a "he" is a juvenile slur from someone looking to hurt another with words. I also cant stand it when people trip up over pronouns, e.g. "He, she, it - what do I call you?!". I agree with "whatsupwithat" that it works both ways.

TJT
11-21-2007, 09:17 AM
It depends. If it's the guy's first time encountering a TS,I'd give him some slack. He's probably confused about what to say or do.

Family and old friends I could see cutting some slack too. If you were "Gary" until you were 35 and your "Jerri" at 36,it's going to take some time for those folks to make their "transition" to your transition. A minority won't switch,a) because they don't like what you've done; or b) it's a habit they can't break. With the "b" group,I could see letting it slide occasionally in private. The "a" group you should cut loose. They're a bunch of pricks.

I've got a lifelong friend who is FTM. He started living as a man when we graduated HS. I still catch myself wanting to call him by his given name occasionally.

It's one of those things like having a nickname. It's going to pop out now and then w/ the folks who've known you from day 1.

TJT
11-21-2007, 09:31 AM
Ah morons! Give 'em a pointy toed pump to the nuts.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-21-2007, 10:27 AM
SHE must be going blind to call you a HE

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG