PDA

View Full Version : New member here

Tylerdurden
11-18-2007, 02:59 AM
Hi there everyone. I recently joined HA and would just like to introduce myself and say hello to all the beautiful and sexy angels who are here. I am a 27yr old straight male from north NJ. I have never been with a ts/tg, but have always been curious and find myself very attracted to ones I have seen on the internet and on this forum. I invite anyone who would like to chat to email me or pm me here.

Night Rider
11-18-2007, 03:01 AM
I see you're a fight club fan....you'll definately fit in well

Welcome!

Legend
11-18-2007, 03:01 AM
Welcome Aboard.

Tylerdurden
11-18-2007, 03:06 AM
I see you're a fight club fan....you'll definately fit in well

Welcome!

I am a huge fight club fan, actually! Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

MrsKellyPierce
11-19-2007, 08:35 AM
you're long winded but welcome

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 08:38 AM
Welcome. I think I know you! LOL

What's up? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

justatransgirl
11-19-2007, 11:36 AM
Ha, ha, ha, sucker - welcome to the biggest mistake of your life! There is only one cure for the resulting additction if you proceed...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Tylerdurden
11-19-2007, 05:02 PM

What's up? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Forget what you think you know....especially about you and me!

Hehe...just kidding....that was a quote from the movie...Anyway, I don't think I know anyone here.....Would love to, though!

Tylerdurden
11-19-2007, 05:06 PM
you're long winded but welcome

long winded? never been described as that before, lol, but thanks for the welcome

Tylerdurden
11-19-2007, 05:08 PM
Ha, ha, ha, sucker - welcome to the biggest mistake of your life! There is only one cure for the resulting additction if you proceed...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

And just what is that cure? :wink:

thx1138
11-19-2007, 05:51 PM
From your ability to come out swinging I would guess you are a reincarnation. Anyway you are welcome. Have fun.

Tylerdurden
11-19-2007, 06:12 PM
From your ability to come out swinging I would guess you are a reincarnation. Anyway you are welcome. Have fun.

Reincarnation? Who am I, Shirley McClaine?? I don't think so....thanks for the welcome, though

CORVETTEDUDE
11-19-2007, 06:43 PM
I too, believe this is not your first rodeo....but, have a good time, anyway.

:trolls

GIA LOVES RON
11-19-2007, 06:55 PM
Welcome Tylerdurden! I'm sure your gonna be in lots of drama and craziness here in Hungangels. But you'll enjoy it. A lot of characters in this forum!

Tylerdurden
11-19-2007, 06:59 PM
Welcome Tylerdurden! I'm sure your gonna be in lots of drama and craziness here in Hungangels. But you'll enjoy it. A lot of characters in this forum!

Bring it on, I say! I'm sure I will have lots of fun, at least I hope to! And why do people think I've been here before. I have been lurking for a little while, but this is the first time I have signed up.....at least on this forum.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 07:03 PM

What's up? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hehe...just kidding....that was a quote from the movie...Anyway, I don't think I know anyone here.....Would love to, though!

Didn't you used to go to HellFire at the meatpacking district :?:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Tylerdurden
11-19-2007, 07:10 PM

What's up? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Nope not me....I'm a beginner to the whole TS/TG thing. I have admired for a while, but never been to any clubs or parties or anything.

Didn't you used to go to HellFire at the meatpacking district :?:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Tylerdurden
11-19-2007, 07:12 PM
whoops...that was wierd.....anyway, no, that wasn't me. like I said I am a beginner with the whole ts/tg scene. Never been to any clubs or parties

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 07:16 PM
whoops...that was wierd.....anyway, no, that wasn't me. like I said I am a beginner with the whole ts/tg scene. Never been to any clubs or parties

HellFire is a bdsm club. And Yes I know you're a beginner (a lot of men say the same thing lol). If there is more than one Tyler Durden in NJ then I could be wrong. Didn't you like being watched JO? That's a test question btw. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Tylerdurden
11-19-2007, 07:29 PM

HellFire is a bdsm club. And Yes I know you're a beginner (a lot of men say the same thing lol). If there is more than one Tyler Durden in NJ then I could be wrong. Didn't you like being watched JO? That's a test question btw. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

believe it or not, I really am a beginner no matter how many men say it, lol. Fight Club is a popular movie and I'm sure I am not the only guy to come up with that name. As far as your test question goes...I have never been very good at tests, lol. But if "JO" means what I think it does, then no...I have never liked being watched, but I am open to new things :wink:

Clind
11-19-2007, 07:41 PM
:)

Tylerdurden
11-19-2007, 07:48 PM
:)

Thanks, Clint!