PDA

View Full Version : Soledad

Gladys
11-18-2007, 01:59 AM
Long ago on the Androgeny-online site there was a girl called Soledad who did two fantastic sets but I never saw her on any other site. More recently I joined TS-cum (which replaced androgeny) partly hoping to see these sets but they weren't there (frustratingly along with sets of other girls that used to be on the androgeny site).

Anyone know who I am taking about and have any pics?

Falrune
11-18-2007, 02:10 AM
I only have a few... I'll post what I've got :D

Falrune
11-18-2007, 02:12 AM
This is it for me, LOL. Maybe some else can provide a few more fills?

Gladys
11-18-2007, 03:11 AM
Perfect Falrune, thanks a lot.

Why do they take some of the older sets off the sites? I read somewhere on this forum that shemalesxxx did something similar. But this is the internet! It's not like people run out of shelf space and have to chuck stuff out, or that a few pics cause bandwith problems, does it?

Falrune
11-18-2007, 04:13 AM
Perfect Falrune, thanks a lot.

Why do they take some of the older sets off the sites? I read somewhere on this forum that shemalesxxx did something similar. But this is the internet! It's not like people run out of shelf space and have to chuck stuff out, or that a few pics casue bandwith problems, does it?

Some of it was done because the rules were changed (ie., two years ago, it became necessary for the sites to maintain compliance with the Federal Labeling and Record-Keeping Law (also known as 18 U.S.C. 2257). But I think some may also be done for business, contractual, and artistic reasons. Artistically, the digital images taken in 1998 were incredibly inferior to those possible (theoretically, at least, LOL) today.

Gladys
09-25-2008, 06:15 PM
Just discovered that Soledad has an uncredited solo slot in 'Transexual Centerfolds 3' (wearing the black outfit) if anyone but me cares!

(and worked out that the search function on this site works if you search for author so finally tracked down my older post!)

Paladin
09-26-2008, 07:05 AM
I have a few. they are on my removable drive, so remind me next week!

She was in a short solo scene in a dvd as well, but i can't remember the name of it or even if i still have the disc.

Paladin
09-26-2008, 07:06 AM
Just discovered that Soledad has an uncredited solo slot in 'Transexual Centerfolds 3' (wearing the black outfit) if anyone but me cares!

(and worked out that the search function on this site works if you search for author so finally tracked down my older post!) Thia might be the one i remember!

Gladys
10-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Hey Paladin, do you have your removable drive connected now????

Soledad is third girl in screen shots attached