NeoXtrim
11-23-2007, 12:41 AM
Thanks a lot, würde ich mal raten :D

BeardedOne
11-23-2007, 12:45 AM
Meu torneira can be useful :wink:

Night Rider
11-23-2007, 12:47 AM
Dank voor de informatie, maar u bent nog steeds een kut :)

BeardedOne
11-23-2007, 12:55 AM

*Snark* :lol:

Night Rider
11-23-2007, 01:18 AM

*Snark* :lol:

ملتحي واحد انت اذكي مما ظننت ، ولكن ايضا الهره [يضحك بصوت عال]

alphanumeric
11-23-2007, 01:37 AM
my favorite take on internet translation sites...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlJsPEgXhC0

ImpulZ
11-23-2007, 11:36 PM

dan ben jij een lul :D

Night Rider
11-23-2007, 11:39 PM

dan ben jij een lul :D

De betere van de twee 8)

ImpulZ
11-23-2007, 11:43 PM
:peanutbutter

flabbybody
02-18-2012, 01:40 AM
Google translate is the biggest bag of shit that was ever created. IT DOESN'T WORK. Neither does the Bing translate function on facebook.
Check out what they call a translation. The English makes no sense.

al sielo le pido una estrella al prado una rosa tan vella y al tiempo un intante con tigo para realisar nuesatro amor

the sielo ask a star to the prado a rose so vella and at the time an intante with tigo to realize nuesatro love

maxpower
02-18-2012, 04:35 AM
Google translate is the biggest bag of shit that was ever created. IT DOESN'T WORK. Neither does the Bing translate function on facebook.
Check out what they call a translation. The English makes no sense.

al sielo le pido una estrella al prado una rosa tan vella y al tiempo un intante con tigo para realisar nuesatro amor

the sielo ask a star to the prado a rose so vella and at the time an intante with tigo to realize nuesatro love

Better spelling of the original Spanish might help a little bit...

cielo - sky, heaven
bella - beautiful
instante - instant
contigo (one word) - with you
nuestro - our

flabbybody
02-18-2012, 08:13 AM
Dominicans and Mexicans got their own way of spelling. "Original" Spanish is a dead language spoken by a few decrepid old people in a broke European country. Words and phrases have totally different meanings in the Bronx than they do in Madrid
For God's sake I'm a pathetic white nerd trying to get some free nookie from New York trannys. I need a language edge
Is it cool if I meet a hot boriqua and call her
ma puta ? Or is she going to hit me very hard in the mouth with her closed fist ? Facebook and Google gotta get with the program here. It's supposed to be social networking

Prospero
02-18-2012, 09:09 AM
Flabby!!! I cannot believe you are dissing the great nation of Spain as "broke European country." C'mon man. Have you been to Madrid or Barcelona, to Toledo or Seville? ..... a little shortage of loose change and some incompetant economists doesn't make it a nation of decrepit old people. But i think you were joking, maybe.

I agree about translation things. One great exercise is to take a relatively easy phrase in engish -run it through the translator into two other languages and then finally back into English and see what a curious thing you get. This is Babelfish, Yahoo's translation "tool"

I have lost my sense of humour. .....to Portuguese
Eu perdi meu sentido de humor..... to french
J'ai perdu mon sens d'humeu.... to Dutch
J' mijn richting d' heb verloren; humeur.... and back to English !!!!!!
J' my direction d' have lost; mood.

maxpower
02-18-2012, 09:20 AM
Dominicans and Mexicans got their own way of spelling. "Original" Spanish is a dead language spoken by a few decrepid old people in a broke European country. Words and phrases have totally different meanings in the Bronx than they do in Madrid
For God's sake I'm a pathetic white nerd trying to get some free nookie from New York trannys. I need a language edge
Is it cool if I meet a hot boriqua and call her
ma puta ? Or is she going to hit me very hard in the mouth with her closed fist ? Facebook and Google gotta get with the program here. It's supposed to be social networking

I didn't mean "Original" Spanish like that, I just meant what you originally type into the translator. I mean, it's only a dictionary program, right? It can't really understand context, or syntax, or colloquialisms and slang, and it can't interpret typos. My point was that the more correct what you put in is, the better the result should be (in theory). The best you'll probably be able to get is a translation of the words, but you'll have to put the sentence together correctly yourself. I had several years of Spanish from elementary through high school, but that was a long time ago and I have forgotten most of it because of non-use. I think I can put together a basic sentence well enough to get my point across to someone, though. Maybe you could find an introductory Spanish textbook? I don't know. Probably not a good idea to call a girl you've just met a puta, though. Good luck, man.