PDA

View Full Version : a personal apology to nicole dupree

ballbreaker
11-17-2007, 06:04 PM
i was wrong for saying those things about you. and hope you except my apology. i wish you the very best in life. ballbreaker

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 06:10 PM
:lol: :popcorn

daleach
11-17-2007, 06:45 PM
I don't know why anyone would ever want to speak against Nicole, she is so hot.

skybuddha
01-09-2008, 01:42 PM

She is exquisite - I think her new breasts were just the thing to push an already delectable girly girl right over the top - she's just incredible and unique. If I am EVER in Ft. Laurderdale again, I will not leave before I meet these supercool and superhot girl. You really are the shit, girl :peanutbutter :jerkoff :rock2

Hi Im new here and duno what this is about but my first act is to block someones signature at my firewall :)

skybuddha
01-15-2008, 04:32 PM

She is exquisite - I think her new breasts were just the thing to push an already delectable girly girl right over the top - she's just incredible and unique. If I am EVER in Ft. Laurderdale again, I will not leave before I meet these supercool and superhot girl. You really are the shit, girl :peanutbutter :jerkoff :rock2

Hi Im new here and duno what this is about but my first act is to block someones signature at my firewall :)

I just joined her Yahoo Group - everyone should - beuautiful pictures

Talk about a possible cognitive error ! Since I was quoted, let me just clarify I'm talking about the dudes disgusting signature picture. Not about any lady's yahoo group.

ps; just back from holidays hence delay in replying.

pps

I agree with the quote above :)

TsVanessa69
01-15-2008, 05:46 PM
i was wrong for saying those things about you. and hope you except my apology. i wish you the very best in life. ballbreaker
Thats very noble of you to do that. A real gentleman