PDA

View Full Version : Going to go against a common belief......................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-17-2007, 03:58 PM
I'm going to do something the complete opposite of me and go against the grain..................

No transsexual MtoF is bipolar, has mood swings, or is plain flat out crazy.....................................without some man deep in the background making them that way.

I know, some of you are saying Johnny WTF?!? but hear me out..........

In the past 10 or so years I've been in this lifestyle I've seen the same thing OVER & OVER again.

Some chick is transitioning, and she's with some guy who 'claims' he is with her. Until she goes out to work to get more $$$ for transitioning, in which that guy will find some dumb shit to get into (usually with another chick, or as I've seen in the past few years another dude...........or both) and get caught. When he gets caught and tries to talk his way out of it, the chick transitioning goes into what I'd call a deep depression which many of them never totally recover from. And their faith in men being 'loyal' is gone...........................

I'm typing this because for the most part the guys that do this aren't really the guys that frequent this site and post. There are a few lurkers out there reading this who have done what i typed above and are probably saying "fuck you Johnny!!!!!!!!!" to be honest: fuck you.

Guys like me (and let's face it, the majority of you guys are like me on here [nice guys with a genuine sincerity towards respecting the transitioning woman] suffer through the emotional angst of these mentally (& sometimes physically) abused women at parties, clubs, etc. and wonder why we're getting treated like shit or even worse like a fucking small collection of hundred dollar bills. That would be because of fuck ups like the gents who promised the girls I'm talking about the world, the loyalty, and the life after transitioning they prepared themselves for mentally only to be destroyed and tossed in some gutter.

I'm done
JWBL™

hondarobot
11-17-2007, 04:29 PM
What a post to wake up to.

I've posted about it before, it's all about honor and respect. If the pursuit of a girl ends bad, we absorb the loss. Men do not manipulate or lie to a girl. We do not step off the path because it's convenient at any given time. We don't talk shit if things don't work out.

That's we do. That's our job.

manbearpig
11-17-2007, 04:43 PM
:claps

thx1138
11-17-2007, 04:47 PM
So, Johnny: do you think you've talked the "evildoers" out of their wicked, wicked ways. Or are you just getting shit off your chest?

thx1138
11-17-2007, 04:49 PM
something everyone should know: promiscuity has been around a long, long time. And it's not going away anytime soon. Deal with it.

theone
11-17-2007, 07:19 PM
:claps

JerseyBoy1
11-17-2007, 07:51 PM
Johnny I think you are right. I came along in a Girl's life AFTER she had been abused by another. I tried my best to give support and listen but in the end, I became the abused. I guess I received the payback. That's what hurts. Now I am very cautious and cynical. It's a vicious circle that
is hard to overcome.

blckhaze
11-17-2007, 08:40 PM
well said Johnny. That staement can happen to anyone, regardless of gender or sexual identity. A good chunk of us all have been used or played by our past partners, but some of us recover better than others. Some go from being cheated on to being the cheater. Life's just fucked that way.

TJ347
11-17-2007, 08:55 PM
JWBL is quite right, obviously, in his assessment of things. That said, if we were all so emotionally immature as to let past wrongdoings of a boyfriend/girlfriend scar us to the degree we were unwilling to ever open ourselves up to anyone again, the human race would come to an abrupt end fairly quickly. Thank goodness we all aren't though. Otherwise, since being betrayed by a significant other has its origins in prehistory, none of us would exist today... unless the technology used in "Brave New World" had been utilized.

There are people out there who, despite you having the best intentions, do not have such benevolent intentions themselves and will end up hurting your heart; it's unavoidable. However, if it's true that only the strong survive, being unable to move on from earlier bad relationships would mark one as weak, and since life isn't meant to be lived alone, if one can't get over the past and move forward, then that they fall victim to natural selection is nothing that I will ever lose sleep over. As I've said before, if you truly believe that there is no such thing as love, that you can't be loved, or that you cannot open your heart up to anyone because of past relationship traumas, then how do you justify continued living? If I ever believed that I was all alone in this world, without the possibility of finding love with another person, then concluding life offered me nothing of any real value, I'd curl up in a ball and die. I mean, if there really is no such thing as love, then kill me now and put me out of what will otherwise be decades of misery.

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 09:06 PM
I think you're just after some sex, but fair play to you 8)

TJ347
11-17-2007, 09:19 PM
Not sure if you're referring to me or JWBL, but if you're referring to me, I think I'd have better luck with women face to face than I ever would as a result of something I said in a forum, so I never say anything here with the intent of achieving anything other than the personal satisfaction I get for having said it.

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 09:21 PM
Not sure if you're referring to me or JWBL, but if you're referring to me, I think I'd have better luck with women face to face than I ever would as a result of something I said in a forum, so I never say anything here with the intent of achieving anything other than the personal satisfaction I get for having said it.

Should have made it clear, I was referring to JWBL.. :)

suckseed
11-17-2007, 10:58 PM

LBCDO
11-17-2007, 11:19 PM
Ive been saying the same thing for years. One dude fucks it up for everone. Shit, I agree 110%. Now wheres that tranny biotch with my weed and coke comeny....

whatsupwithat
11-17-2007, 11:33 PM
wow. johnny. way to go, my man! this is soooo true. but do i blame it all on the asshole men? no. it's deeper than that. it's society and it's willingness to look down upon trans people. heck, the problems start with medical term given to transsexuals...Gender Identity DISORDER.

it's a long hard battle for just about everyone in this community.

TJ347
11-17-2007, 11:40 PM
E, you know I understand what you and JWBL are saying, but society's a poor excuse to turn to when people don't even bother trying to get their own shit in order.

Yes, the transgendered have it tough in our society, but they aren't the only group that does, and in all cases, the collective's progress is slowed by problems that its members as individuals could address, but don't. Now, I'm not saying that racism, sexism or "isms" in general could all be eradicated if all black people or women for example got their shit in order on a personal level, but God knows it wouldn't hurt if they did. I just hate to give somebody a crutch to lean on when their biggest problem is that they refuse to stand on their own two feet.

SarahG
11-17-2007, 11:45 PM
heck, the problems start with medical term given to transsexuals...Gender Identity DISORDER.

It is a medical condition, saying otherwise would be trivializing the need of GID related medical treatments such as therapy, hrt and various surgeries.

You think getting treatments paid for under health care systems is hard now? Wait and see what it would be like with it removed from the DSM altogether.

whatsupwithat
11-17-2007, 11:47 PM
E, you know I understand what you and JWBL are saying, but society's a poor excuse to turn to when people don't even bother trying to get their own shit in order.

Yes, the transgendered have it tough in our society, but they aren't the only group that does, and in all cases, the collective's progress is slowed by problems that its members as individuals could address, but don't. Now, I'm not saying that racism, sexism or "isms" in general could all be eradicated if all black people or women for example got their shit in order on a personal level, but God knows it wouldn't hurt if they did. I just hate to give somebody a crutch to lean on when their biggest problem is that they refuse to stand on their own two feet.

i agree. and i'm not speaking so much for those who don't stand up on on their own two feet and do something with their lives, but for those who do. it is hard. and it is a struggle. one look at the travesty that is/was enda proves my point. transsexuals are the minorities of the minorities. and i don't mean that in a negative way. i mean it's a reality. i don't think anyone would choose to be transsexual considering the odds and the prejudice stacked against them by an unaccepting society.

whatsupwithat
11-17-2007, 11:49 PM
heck, the problems start with medical term given to transsexuals...Gender Identity DISORDER.

It is a medical condition, saying otherwise would be trivializing the need of GID related medical treatments such as therapy, hrt and various surgeries.

You think getting treatments paid for under health care systems is hard now? Wait and see what it would be like with it removed from the DSM altogether.

not arguing with you there. and by no means was i suggesting trivializing anyone. i just find the term "disorder" to be a negative and stigmatizing one.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-18-2007, 12:10 AM
LOL@JWBL's post. You guys all know how bi-polar and hormonal most TG's are and in addition, it sure doesn't help when a guy fucks up with one ts. That alone is very damaging to one's over all psyche. ;)

So no wonder most (not all) TG's are delusional, damaged and deranged mentally. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

whatsupwithat
11-18-2007, 12:17 AM
LOL@JWBL's post. You guys all know how bi-polar and hormonal most TG's are and in addition, it sure doesn't help when a guy fucks up with one ts. That alone is very damaging to one's over all psyche. ;)

So no wonder most (not all) TG's are delusional, damaged and deranged mentally. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

unlike you. ;)

although that story about the couch of your ex left me with chills. hee hee.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-18-2007, 12:26 AM
He was asking for it silly! LOL

The couch graffiti wouldn't even happen if he kept his hands to himself and not try to strangle and pull my hair. :evil:

After that incident back in '99 have I done anything crazy to a guy without any justifyable reason? Nope. It's cause and effect if you ask me.

So which was crazier? A guy hitting a girl or a girl trying to fight back and defend herself?

~Kisses.

HTG

whatsupwithat
11-18-2007, 04:27 AM

The couch graffiti wouldn't even happen if he kept his hands to himself and not try to strangle and pull my hair. :evil:

After that incident back in '99 have I done anything crazy to a guy without any justifyable reason? Nope. It's cause and effect if you ask me.

So which was crazier? A guy hitting a girl or a girl trying to fight back and defend herself?

~Kisses.

HTG

omg, hara. i had no idea about the lead up to that. i'm so sorry. i truly understand the ramifications of domestic violence...having been on the receiving end of it myself. i'm sorry you were attacked like that. and i'm sorry i even brought it up.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-18-2007, 02:46 PM
bump for a needed topic

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-21-2007, 07:38 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

omg, hara. i had no idea about the lead up to that. i'm so sorry. i truly understand the ramifications of domestic violence...having been on the receiving end of it myself. i'm sorry you were attacked like that. and i'm sorry i even brought it up.

LOL Well, one cannot really judge and or make comments til he or she knew the real score E! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Quiet Reflections
11-21-2007, 07:48 AM
wise words

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-21-2007, 08:05 AM
Thanks QR! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
11-21-2007, 08:09 AM