PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Chasers

andyuk
11-17-2007, 07:21 AM
for a start,i dont class ts any different to a gg.
the only thing different is,gg there is more of them,so its more than likely that if i do find the right girl,and thats a big IF,then it will probably be a gg.but im not really looking for a relationship at the min.i kinda like being
single.
i will leave it to the girls to answer your question about the guys on here :)

BXCanada
11-17-2007, 10:44 AM
*raises hand as the .1%* :lol:

i am already in a LTR with a TS :)

alpha2117
11-17-2007, 10:55 AM
I'm more the husband type of guy

stevenb43
11-17-2007, 11:28 AM
I would love a serious relationship with a TS, I don't care if they have a cock or not, they try so hard to live their life as they feel it and they are usually so beautiful doing it.....

Steve-Oh
11-17-2007, 07:22 PM
I've chatted with a few local girls in AZ chatrooms. Some of them were not quite my cup of tea, but had interesting stories to tell and were very nice.
Recently I did make 'friends' with a lovely showgirl who lives pretty close to me!
Happy Happy! :peanutbutter

62des
11-17-2007, 07:30 PM
Is it a true statement that 99.9% of the guys on here will never have or ever want a serious long term committed relationship with a ts? Would it be accurate to say they want nothing more than fun, sex, a cock to suck on, time to fulfill a fantasy or curiousity, but never have an intention of anything else. Curious what you think?

Is it every HA's goal to find that long lasting serious relationship or are you ok with guys in the 99.9% if that is a fair percent?

This term is nothing but to retaliate to all the guys who just don't want to commit. Who says you have to look for a fuckin relationship all the time. Either way whatever everyone's motives are, you can't change them just live with it. Just like GG relationships so stop making generalizations. Sure I'd have sex with them. But them not being able to reproduce and have my baby is more than enough reason for me not to pursue a relationship. Just be happy that we're not one of those people that hate trannies and will hurt them for fun.

lazyman
11-17-2007, 07:32 PM
I'm definately in the 99%.

Ecstatic
11-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Being happily married to a wonderful GG for 26 years, I'm in the 99.9% who won't have an LTR with a transwoman. However, I count several transwomen as very good friends and, were I single, I would certainly embrace the opportunity for an LTR with a TG.

daleach
11-17-2007, 07:52 PM
I'm in the .01%
I have had a LTR with a TG and I would again.

There are so few of them, compared to GG's, that finding one that is really looking for a LTR is not that easy.

They are people with minds and hearts and feelings and all that good shit. Guys tend to only view them as sexual objects, which for the TG's can be very isolating. They get compartmentalized. "It's ok for you to be a super star in the sex world but step outside of that and you'll get scorned."

It's a tough life and we admires have a responsibility to be more supportive of TG's.

Ok, I'm rambling, sorry.

LTR w/ TG = awesome.

Bluntasaurus-Rex
11-17-2007, 08:03 PM
I'm in that 1%, I prefer dating Ts over GGs, I have never had decent relationship with a GG, GGs are constantly on some bullshit seems like.

62des
11-17-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm in that 1%, I prefer dating Ts over GGs, I have never had decent relationship with a GG, GGs are constantly on some bullshit seems like.

AND the difference IS???

JerseyBoy1
11-17-2007, 08:13 PM
What does this term really mean?

Coroner
11-17-2007, 08:22 PM
I have no clue what a relationship means. Most of my relationships last for about two weeks and I´m off. It´s too much for me because I have passions and girls want you too spend all your time with them. Sorry. :roll:

Bluntasaurus-Rex
11-17-2007, 09:55 PM

AND the difference IS???

" I have never had decent relationship with a GG" they ended in turmoil with constant accusations and bicering, I've had a few deep, fun and meaningful relationships with Ts.

Ts turn me on way more than Ggs

Ts know what guys want more and understand us more.

Several more reasons.....

TJ347
11-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Is it a true statement that 99.9% of the guys on here will never have or ever want a serious long term committed relationship with a ts? Would it be accurate to say they want nothing more than fun, sex, a cock to suck on, time to fulfill a fantasy or curiousity, but never have an intention of anything else. Curious what you think?

Is it every HA's goal to find that long lasting serious relationship or are you ok with guys in the 99.9% if that is a fair percent?

Clearly, TS are more of a fantasy than anything else for most guys here, which is fairly evident if you've ever read a thread where the majority of guys posting acknowledge that not only have they never had sex with a TS, but never actually interacted with a TS on any level whatsoever, which tells you all you need to know about whether they're interested in a relationship with a TS, long term or otherwise.

That said, I'd be willing to bet the overwhelming majority of ladies here want to find a long lasting, serious relationship, but due to slim pickings to choose from and/or their own personal issues, find it a tall order.

TomSelis
11-18-2007, 06:59 AM

It's more like 95%. There are a few guys on here that are or have been in long term relationships with transexuals.

But remember, this isn't a dating site either.

dan_drade
11-18-2007, 07:07 AM

I think you hit that nail right on the head LOL. But I think you might be off a little on your percentage. I think it is more like 99%

johnie
11-18-2007, 07:09 AM
I don't think that 99.9% is the right percentage of guys on here who don't want more to do with a TS other than sexual experimentation.

I believe the number is closer to 95% on this board.

bad2nice
11-18-2007, 07:21 AM
Clearly, TS are more of a fantasy than anything else for most guys here, which is fairly evident if you've ever read a thread where the majority of guys posting acknowledge that not only have they never had sex with a TS, but never actually interacted with a TS on any level whatsoever, which tells you all you need to know about whether they're interested in a relationship with a TS, long term or otherwise.

That said, I'd be willing to bet the overwhelming majority of ladies here want to find a long lasting, serious relationship, but due to slim pickings to choose from and/or their own personal issues, find it a tall order.

What you say is probably true, but you are not right about many guys on here, including myself. I have been with t-girls and girls, I think I want to be with one long term if we connect. T-girls are amazing though, a lot of them anyhow. I know it sucks that plenty of guys don't want a long term relationship with a TS, but there are guys who do. That, and let's face it, being a t-girl is probably about as tough as it could be with emotions of people and what others think, it just isn't the norm to most, but is getting more accepted I believe. The other side of it is that guys also face being so far out of what most people feel is normal by dating a t-girl. Some of the best relationships with guys and t-girls probably begin with a "straight" guy who is curious and ends up realizing he really needs to be with a tgirl. I'm on the way, just need to meet the right girl, and being nice to one doesn't hurt, asskissing might get you into the door, but it won't get you much further than that. You need to connect. I am more than just a cockhound as you say. You don't know me and don't know what I want in my life.

TJ347
11-18-2007, 07:30 AM
Why can't you just make your comment and keep it moving? Why must you have this strange obsession with directing your every post to me now? Can't you go back to obsession over Mimi and leave me the hell alone, jackass?

dan_drade
11-18-2007, 07:35 AM

I tend to agree with you Rex

justatransgirl
11-18-2007, 12:30 PM
I would love to have a LTR with a man. I love my partner Jessica and would never leave her, but sometimes a girl just needs a man - preferably like an 8"+ man...

And I don't mean to sound like a gold-digger, but Jessica and I live well, and I'm at the age where I realize money doesn't buy happiness, but it sure makes being unhappy a LOT more comfortable... :-)

So I guess until my knight in shining armor comes to rescue me, and take me and Jessica to be the princesses of his castle, I'll continue to sell my love by the hour...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Quiet Reflections
11-18-2007, 06:30 PM
I have had great relationships with both gg and ts and while i primarily date gg's( just because theres more of them around here) i would be in a ltr with a ts again in a second.

mbf
11-18-2007, 08:06 PM
lol, the "Tranny cahser" is always the other guy.....

peggygee
11-18-2007, 08:48 PM
lol, the "Tranny chaser" is always the other guy.....

True dat. :lol:

mbf
11-18-2007, 08:50 PM
lol @ peggygee, thanx for correcting my bad spelling in your quote lmao

peggygee
11-18-2007, 09:02 PM

TJ, I concur with your assessment.

It's my firm believe that for the vast majority of guys on this site, their
frame of reference for transwomen is through the Internet.

They haven't seen a transseuxaul in the real world, haven't spoken
with one other than through a PM or IM, and damned skippy ain't never
been in a relationship with one, yet they act like they wrote the book on
the subject.

On the relationship tip, I've been in a number of LTRs, mid and short term
relationships, and I am open to the possibility of another one.

But as a post op woman with very high standards, my odds of finding
someone on this site are higher than being struck by lightning after
winning the NYS lottery.

:shrug

PghTGrlLvr
11-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Ecstatic wrote:
Being happily married to a wonderful GG for 26 years, I'm in the 99.9% who won't have an LTR with a transwoman. However, I count several transwomen as very good friends and, were I single, I would certainly embrace the opportunity for an LTR with a TG.

Same...........right down to the 26 yrs of marriage. Strange. :wink:

DopeBoy Magic
11-19-2007, 12:14 AM
I must confess i am a tranny chaser that tried the undercover LTR with a T-girl. And I was more paranoid than a drug dealer in a Fed. town. I think it's unfair to even ask for a LTR from most men....cuz most T-girls are only attracted to men who act like men. Meaning, they like men who don't show any feminine tendencies....and most of those types of men live heterosexual lives.

I met a nice t-girl about a week ago....and now i'm scared of leaving her for fear she will tell on me. And what's even more fucked up....I feel like a lil part of me has died....cuz I'm not as motivated to "holler" at regular women now. I'm wondering if I'm getting "in 2 deep". Has anyone else been here ???

hwbs
11-19-2007, 03:52 AM
there are plenty of guys that would date a ts.. they are just not represented well here...

Supai
11-19-2007, 04:59 AM
there are plenty of guys that would date a ts.. they are just not represented well here...

Lurking here for a few days I've noticed that too. In my experience atleast 70% of TS loving men are willing to do a LRT with the right transgendered, perhaps 40% openly. The problem is the vast majority of them are a bit on the freaky side sexually.

Seems a fair assumption that most TS girls would rather be single or payed for their trouble, than in a relationship with a hairy ass man who wants to be topped, or a swinger bringing in other people to their sex life.