PDA

View Full Version : Chicago this weekend

TsVanessa69
11-17-2007, 04:52 AM
Well I have 2 shows this weekend here in Chicago I would like to share with everybody.
1. Saturday Night Disco Diva Show. See Attached flyer.
2. Sunday is a bit more serious. Its Our Day of Rememberance. A day we remember and pay homage to Trans-woman who were victims of hate crime.
Woman killed for being who they are. We will read a list of names of our fallen sisters, with a prayer and candle vigil. Several of the murdered gorls loved ones will say a few words on their behalfs. We will follow the service with a small social, with a light meal and a showcase of local talents, myself included:

Night of The Fallen Stars is an event celebrating the transgender community of Chicago and lives of transgender people and our innocent friends lost to gendered hate crimes.

We remember, celebrate, and unite our community!

This years Night of Fallen Stars will be held:
Sunday November 18th, 2007
Center on Halsted (3656 N Halsted, Chicago)
Vigil begins at 5 pm
Showtime is:
7pm after the Transgender Day of Remembrance vigil

http://www.gender.org/remember/day/

tsluvaman
11-17-2007, 09:59 AM
I can't do the Saturday thing, I work too late, but the Sunday evening this is ok because I don't have to work sunday

TsVanessa69
11-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Due to a death in the family of my girlfriend, I was short a gal in the show tonite, so I ask my good friend Mimi to take her place in the show, as Angelique is not up for entertaining tonight. So the show line up is Myself, Mimi Plastique and Kennidi Monroe. As we have several ts girlfriends coming out too, in a nice quiet low key spot. Brenda will also be present. Our first outing together after all that happened. So hopefully some of our Chicago guys and girls will come out and see a GREEAAT show, and meet and greet!

gunn
11-17-2007, 09:14 PM
All the best vanessa.

TsVanessa69
11-17-2007, 09:33 PM
All the best vanessa. Hopefully we get some good shots to share with you guys.

gunn
11-17-2007, 09:49 PM
I CANT WAIT!You know what i want to see you doing.lol

TsVanessa69
11-18-2007, 12:37 AM
I CANT WAIT!You know what i want to see you doing.lolThat what you want to see would never happen. But we will put on a great show, Non-sexual.