PDA

View Full Version : the "sex with a GG"-thread

mbf
11-17-2007, 03:06 AM
well, what is your "ideal" sex with a GG like?

what does it involve, or should have?

what turns you on the most when goin down on that pussy?

as for the body type - I prefer slim to somewhat chunky women/girls. some curves at the right places never irritated me, but Roseanne Barr ---- NO NO NO!

furthermore, big boobs are a plus ( . )( . )!!!

legs and feet are very important for me, pls have nice feet and toes
:wink:

as for the actual sex: I prefer a pussy to have really big labia, so that you have something to work with orally,
:lol:

and g-girls shouldnt be afraid of some anal every now and then :wink: (but many are :( )

ok, just typing that as it arrives in my brain, add your input!

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 03:21 AM
I like girls with nice feet also, not that I have a foot fetish. I like all shapes and sizes, but I prefer somewhere between slim and curvy (definately not Rosanne lol). Almost odorless pussy is a must because I've been with girls that smelt like a harbour. As for sex, she has to be dirty minded and talk dirty too. There's something really turns me on about a girl whispering in my ear.

mbf
11-17-2007, 04:24 AM
Almost odorless pussy is a must because I've been with girls that smelt like a harbour.

yes, and please shaven! hair on tongue aint that desirable!

FREEFALLL666
11-17-2007, 04:34 AM
Ideal, they keep their fishnets/nylons ON.. I LOVE foreplay, I love kissing and fooling. I want the sex to be a night of carnal passion exploration of your and their bodies. Cause you never know one thing you HATE could in the right hands or toungue turn into a real kink.. I love it when they give me ideas and instruction, after all you may know how to give agood licking but they will know how to make it AWESOME..

CORVETTEDUDE
11-17-2007, 03:09 PM
She's just gatta have one of these.....

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 04:40 PM
You never heard the old saying?...If it smells like fish, then it's a dish.

haha, that's a good one! but there's no convincing me to go near a pussy, that smells like a fish market...

qeuqheeg222
11-18-2007, 09:30 AM
i love tossing their salads..soo many never had a man do this to their nice tight lil sphincters.

justatransgirl
11-18-2007, 11:50 AM
All I can say about this thread is, yuk... and what's it doing on a TS forum?

Oh, wait, I like GG's too... as a lesbian... giggle But eeeuuu, to lick that nasty snatch. Been there done that...

Give me a real man who knows how to make me do the naughty things I love any day...

Corvettedude where are you when I need it...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

tall, dark & Handsome
11-18-2007, 12:41 PM
There should be at least 12 girls and they are all begging to suck my Dick. When I was a stripper that might happen a couple times in a weekend.
Now, shit, I am lucky if I get one chick in a year that is coming onto me that hard.

drock
05-02-2008, 11:13 AM

Oh, wait, I like GG's too... as a lesbian... giggle But eeeuuu, to lick that nasty snatch. Been there done that...

Give me a real man who knows how to make me do the naughty things I love any day...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

I actually prefer GG's and TG's to men. I love their smell, taste, soft skin and lips. I would go down on a GG before I would a man. However, even though I've never been with a man, I've been with a trans girl and love the feel of cock in my ass. So whenever the right smelling guy comes along, I might let him have it.

I'm here baby; why don't you let me gone break you in the right way.. :twisted:

nohj68
05-02-2008, 09:03 PM
Lots of kissing, lots of pussy eating and cocksucking, 69, and a lot of sweaty sex in as many positions as possible.

drock
06-06-2009, 10:54 AM

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-) 8)

cookiepuss
06-06-2009, 12:01 PM
I've only been with a couple of squirters. This chick looks fun and is a hottie! (How much of this is really just piss?)

http://www.tube8.com/hardcore/cytheria-pregnant-interracial/85894/

DL_NL
06-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Besides sex, I like kissing and cuddling. Not into quickies, I like it long and slow.

dgs925
06-06-2009, 04:06 PM
Almost odorless pussy is a must because I've been with girls that smelt like a harbour.

I don't know where the fuck you guys are coming from. Odorless pussy? I LOVE the smell of pussy, I love to smell it on my face and fingers for hours afterwards. And I've said this before, I'll say it again:

Adult women have hair in their pubic region, children do not.

MacShreach
06-06-2009, 04:14 PM

I don't know where the fuck you guys are coming from. Odorless pussy? I LOVE the smell of pussy, I love to smell it on my face and fingers for hours afterwards. And I've said this before, I'll say it again:

Adult women have hair in their pubic region, children do not. :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps