PDA

View Full Version : Fuck like animals..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-16-2007, 12:55 PM
If you were to be fucked like an animal..which animal would best resemble you and your partner when having sex?

I'd say doggie/piggyback but then again I do like how horses fuck like stallions I've seen in ranches. LOL ;)

JWBL would be considered "the man" for the job! ;) SPIDERMONKEY! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

tall, dark & Handsome
11-16-2007, 01:00 PM
Dolphin
Because you see like the dolphin I do not use sex purely for procreative reasons

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-16-2007, 01:00 PM
If you were to be fucked like an animal..which animal would best resemble you and your partner when having sex?

I'd say doggie/piggyback but then again I do like how horses fuck like stallions I've seen in ranches. LOL ;)

JWBL would be considered "the man" for the job! ;) SPIDERMONKEY! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

http://www.flyingarancharabians.com/images/sdchampion.jpg

that would be me

she'd of course have to be a white or golden philly

mbf
11-16-2007, 01:03 PM
dragonflies,

I mean those animals pull an incredible stunt: they have intercourse while flying

the only way humans could re-enact such an act would be on a tandem parachute :)

blckhaze
11-16-2007, 09:25 PM
come along for the ride.

deke
11-16-2007, 11:05 PM
Deep Sea Angler Fish.

The male is much smaller than the female. He just sort of latches on with his teeth as soon as he encounters a female (they live in such a huge area of the deep oceans and encounters between fish of the same species are few and far between). Once he is latched on, his body fuses with the female and he becomes a parasite, living off the female, eventually his body is completely absorbed into the females and all that is left is a packet of sperm to fertilize her eggs when she expels them.

Ok, so I really don't fuck like this, but isn't that cool? :-)

JohnnyVee
11-17-2007, 12:33 AM
Saw this for lions (wiki)...

"A female may mate with more than one male when she is in heat; during a mating bout, which could last several days, the couple copulates twenty to forty times a day and are likely to forgo hunting. "

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 01:38 AM
ahhh jeeess Hara Juku Girl or whatever, get a fuckin' life will ya...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 01:45 AM
ahhh jeeess Hara Juku Girl or whatever, get a fuckin' life will ya...

LOL Well why dontcha? Instead of posting your psychobabbles on my thread. :roll:

This was actually a suggestion from someone here on HA who can ban your ass! So STFU you cock sucking mongrel!

~Kisses.

HTG

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 01:52 AM
ohhh man, like I'm quakin' in my boots! You know sweetheart, there's a whole world out there, outside of the internet, really! No shitting! Now I'm sure you are a truly lovely person deep inside...let it flow babe!!!!

Muawhhh
love ya to bits!!!!

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 01:55 AM
"Mongrel" is a derogatory epithet in Australia. It is generally used to refer to an ill-bred man, a man of poor manners or morals. ...
I feel soooo insulted!!! :-((((

mbf
11-17-2007, 01:57 AM
I see a wedding on the horizon.....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 01:57 AM
ou know sweetheart, there's a whole world out there, outside of the internet, really!

Yeah I know and I actually just got home half hour ago from being out in the real world from having to work a real job! So again, If you cant type anything nice as a contribution to this silly thread then STFU and stay away. That's all!

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 02:02 AM
"Mongrel" is a derogatory epithet in Australia. It is generally used to refer to an ill-bred man, a man of poor manners or morals. ...
I feel soooo insulted!!! :-((((

Yeah and so? You shouldn't stuck your nose at someone's thread if you got nothing funny, witty and whatnot to share. And telling me to get a life outside the internet when for a fact I do got one than most girls on here who waits for johns day in and day out at their apt or hotel for tricks (no offense)..Please..You are barking up the wrong tree. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 02:04 AM
I really love you Hara!!! I'm soooo sorry!!!! :-(((( Bookin' a flite to LAX as we speak!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 02:15 AM
I like my job. I take pride taking care of the sick and elderly people. It makes me feel good at the end of each day knowing Ive helped someone live longer just by suctioning his or her trach and or taking their BP and giving them their blood pressure medicine. Or being able to feed them even thru a G-tube. That to me requires alot of patience and compassion as a person. And when I see guys like you Oggle all day long about which trannies are the femme's and or which ass is better..I feel so sorry for all of you!

There's more to life than fantasizing fucking a tight smooth tranny ass and or sucking a hard shaved shecock. :evil: :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 02:15 AM
;)

http://nxtbot.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/energizer-bunny.jpg

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 02:18 AM
I Like barking, don't matter to me up which tree!
Love ya Hara!

BtW, what is your day job?

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 02:27 AM
I just accompanied my 85 year old mother to her Glaucoma surgery. You know, we all get old. And I swear to you, when it comes to the stage when I cant wipe my own arse, lor pull my chain lemme have the some of that cyanide peroxide .

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 02:33 AM
:o

http://student.ci.qut.edu.au/~n6302998/animasand/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/stalker-copy.jpg

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 02:34 AM
Good for you and your grandmother then. But have you had anyone die off in your arms or care? I didn't see any humor with your first post/comment. I might be just stressed and going off on your ass right now but insensitive comments like yours sometimes makes me (us girls) want to leave HA. It's sickening. You try to go online after a hard days work. Kick up your heels and have funny, witty conversation with people and this is what a girl gets? :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 02:48 AM
yes actually I have. My dad died died of cancer when I was 11 and my best friend in the army died in the Falklands war when he was 20, (he was burned to death on HMS Sir Galahad)
I'm sorry if I upset you Hara. Still hoping we will have that drink in the Beverly Wilshire

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 02:58 AM
I'm sure you will get that drink..Just without me. Thanks for the offer anyways.

~Kisses.

HTG

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 03:01 AM
I'm sure I will, and with a better looking chick than you! Eat your heart out HJG!!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 03:04 AM
I'm sure I will, and with a better looking chick than you! Eat your heart out HJG!!!!

Oh I don't ever doubt that. You'll be having a drink with some better looking chic (like you said) but with an emptier wallet at the end of the evening and quite possibly an std's of some sort! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 03:08 AM

Oh I don't ever doubt that. You'll be having a drink with some better looking chic (like you said) but with an emptier wallet at the end of the evening and quite possibly an std's of some sort! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

:lol:

http://www.lamitica.com/owned/owned_cervo.jpg

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 03:19 AM
Yo babe!!! I really likes your style! Methinks we should get married! Whadya say?

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 03:20 AM
don'ttruly care what you look like!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 03:27 AM
don'ttruly care what you look like!!!

Then I guess you should get your eyes checked for cataracts, glaucoma, retinal disorders and conjuctivitist 'cos my avatar is clearly of myself!

Did you get a boner cos I PWNED your ass?!? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 03:33 AM
no shit!!!That is you on the avatar? What's with this Fight Club Brad Pitt thang?

No seriously... I think we have a something here. I mean like honeymoon in Bali or whad'ya think???

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 03:35 AM
" PWNED your ass?" Don't comprehende

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 03:36 AM
http://members.fortunecity.com/agreeve/boysbw/digging.gif

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 03:43 AM
" PWNED your ass?" Don't comprehende

It's actually No comprende! LOL

Jeesssuss :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 03:49 AM
kiss ya back my sweetheart! So anyways, when's the wedding???

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 03:50 AM
no shit!!!That is you on the avatar? What's with this Fight Club Brad Pitt thang?

No seriously... I think we have a something here. I mean like honeymoon in Bali or whad'ya think???

That avatar was made by a mod here at HA. It's sorta like a theme. Nothing more.

As to having something here..Like what?!?

Also did you know, That the word "Borat" in tagalog (Philippines official language) means DICK/COCK? Lmao :lol: No wonder you act like one!

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 03:54 AM
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/2882/owned9wz.jpg

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 03:58 AM
Dicks the name, dicking is my game! Ohh HJG I just love it when you trash me! You just can't keep away from me can ya?!
Soooo what about that drink in the BW???
Muaahhh!!!!
big sloppy kiss

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 04:19 AM
Dicks the name, dicking is my game! Ohh HJG I just love it when you trash me! You just can't keep away from me can ya?!
Soooo what about that drink in the BW???
Muaahhh!!!!
big sloppy kiss

See, I could be a cunt and crush your dick n person (as punishment) as if I'm stepping and putting out a cigarette. LOL or If you could take me putting out my cigarette out on your balls then I'd think about that drink you're offering me. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 04:35 AM
this is getting somewhat tedious HJG or whatever you call yourself in that tedium you call a life. I mean, if you have nothing witty, funny, enlightening or charming to say, why don't you shut the fuck shut up? I tried to see the better side in you , but you are just crude and abusive. A gutter "girl"

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 04:40 AM
Oh why giving up so early? I thought you are a masochist and a big fan of trannyabuse.com? LOL :lol:

trannyabuse.com was one of the best tranny websites until they stopped updating it...

*sigh*

bummer man!!!

What a disappointment! :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 04:47 AM
although...on second thoughts, I quite like gutter girls :-)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 04:48 AM

LOL I see. Well then when you land at LAX tell the cabbie to get your ass to Crenshaw (plenty there)! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 04:50 AM

LOL I see. Well then when you land at LAX tell the cabbie to get your ass to Crenshaw (plenty there)! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

you there aswell???

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 04:53 AM
Everyone who knows me here on HA..knows I don't live by or near Crenshaw! LOL Sorry to dissappoint your aussie ghetto bum. :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 04:57 AM
what a shame, it's where you ought to be

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 04:59 AM
I guess I'd have to say that I fuck like a bunny rabbit. I also love putting things that are long and hard in my mouth, and to get a good amount of bounce going in my behind.

In addition, my clients request that I do lots of deep, dark hole exploration.

(hop hop)

You mean like a pogo stick? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 05:00 AM

After you spermbreath! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
11-17-2007, 05:02 AM
reminder of the 7th rule:

- Fights will go on as long as they have to.

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 05:13 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

now, I'm wondering who will have the last word. As it's getting close to 4 a.m. in the UK and 7p.m. in LA, I think HJG has the edge. Having said that, what a sad life it must be to spend a Friday night at home on the internet. Hara Juku Geek would be more appropriate methinks.

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 05:16 AM
3am in UK

..you must have stood in front of too many bbq's in Australia and they've fried your brain over time

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 05:17 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

now, I'm wondering who will have the last word. As it's getting close to 4 a.m. in the UK and 7p.m. in LA, I think HJG has the edge. Having said that, what a sad life it must be to spend a Friday night at home on the internet. Hara Juku Geek would be more appropriate methinks.

What is sad is that it's close to 4am and you're still up and posting at HA. Hahaha :lol: Atleast, it's only 7pm out here in LA and quite reasonable hour for me. But you on the otherhand just spooked yourself to be a lonely bastard and a loser!

MeThinks, your name should have been iloveitintheass! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
11-17-2007, 05:20 AM
3am in UK

..you must have stood in front of too many bbq's in Australia and they've fried your brain over time

rider, rule 4:

Only two guys to a fight

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 05:30 AM
No darling you see, I've already been out for a three course dinner with my friends, followed by a drink in a really nice nightclub. You have not. I'm older and wiser, you are not. I have money in the bank, you do not. You spend Friday evenings at home alone, I don't. You are a sad man! I am not. (Feel for ya though.)

and who the fuck thinks I'm from Oz???

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 05:32 AM
3am in UK

rider, rule 4:

Only two guys to a fight

:lol: I've been trying my best, but it's hard to get through a day without a fight

..it's theraputic :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 05:40 AM
No darling you see, I've already been out for a three course dinner with my friends, followed by a drink in a really nice nightclub. You have not. I'm older and wiser, you are not. I have money in the bank, you do not. You spend Friday evenings at home alone, I don't. You are asad man! I am not. (Feel for ya though.)

and who the fuck thinks I'm from Oz???

Mongrel pleaseee. Pffff! Words words words and it's all words and thoughts in your head to make you feel better. LOL Repeat that in front of your compact mirror in your handbag and maybe one day you will believe in them. LOL

I'll give you that, you are OLDER tho. LOL What is really bothering you and the real reason why you're still up and posting on HA at 4am is because You're a loser and none wants to go home with you after being out and about for the evening! You're a sad bitter queer OLD man! :roll:

Meanwhile, the night is young for me. I can get a cock or two even three in an hour or less had I got the energy for it. But since I just gotten home and off work for a few days so I'm not in a hurry nor am I desperate to get laid. So why don't you quit while you're ahead? Better yet, pull your lips over your head and swallow yourself Oldman. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 05:47 AM
who the fuck thinks I'm from Oz???

Where are you from then? Are you from the UK and you just can't tell the time?

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 05:49 AM
na...doesn't wash honey.You are a sad man without a penny to his name. (Feel for ya though,really do!)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 05:50 AM
LOL You know Night Rider, seniors needs a magnifying glass to see things now a days! Lmao :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 05:51 AM

can*t tell the time! get confused 8)

am in Edinburgh as we speak actually

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 05:53 AM
LOL You know Night Rider, seniors needs a magnifying glass to see things now a days! Lmao :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

now that is rampant ageism!!! :x

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 05:54 AM
na...doesn't wash honey.You are a sad man without a penny to his name. (Feel for ya though,really do!)

A penny to my name? Please..Why do we all of the sudden had the urgent need to brag? Did I once mentioned what type of business my family owns? Or how we ship in freight to different countries? That at age 6 we were being chauffeured in a benz? No I did not. I've always been very low profile and dl on my personal stuffs. Have I cut a nerve? LOL You being so OLD and ALONE = translates to being a LOSER? :lol: You know it, I now it and now everyone here on HA knows it!

SMH

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 05:55 AM

Maybe you should ask for one of these for xmas, from your grandchildren ;)

https://www.thesmartshops.com/sunglassescheaper/images/ibeam1watch.jpg

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 06:06 AM

A penny to my name? Please..Why do we all of the sudden had the urgent need to brag? Did I once mentioned what type of business my family owns? Or how we ship in freight to different countries? No I did not. Have I cut a nerve? LOL You being so OLD and ALONE = translates to being a LOSER? :lol: You know it, I now it and now everyone here on HA knows it!

SMH

~Kisses.

HTG

well now you have! :) (must have touched a nerve.) Home and alone, waiting for the next trick to finance the coming weeks shopping at cost-co. Ohhhmy how sad!
Goodnight and don't let the bedbugs bite.

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 06:09 AM

Maybe you should ask for one of these for xmas, from your grandchildren ;)

https://www.thesmartshops.com/sunglassescheaper/images/ibeam1watch.jpg

Im not gonna quarrel wit a man from Belfast

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 06:10 AM
Please, shut the fuck up already! You're quite delusional and you know it. I got a day job working in healthcare. I don't rely on "tricks" for a days meal or to pay for any bills I have. Also, I've not even been to costco. Ha! You are completely making a FOOL of yourself. :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 06:15 AM
costco or no dough...still lova ya!
muahhh :-)

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 06:17 AM
iloveshemales77, I think you've just had a bit too much to drink, and have been digging a hole all night with HTG.

You might regret this tomorrow mate...good luck ;)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 06:17 AM
SHUT THE FUCK UP OLD FOOL! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 06:23 AM
iloveshemales77, I think you've just had a bit too much to drink, and have been digging a hole all night with HTG.

yea, I think you're ríght nite rider. Time to stop digging I think. Regrets??? To fucking many to mention mate...a few more will make no difference

any TS' in Belfast?

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 06:26 AM

yea, I think you're ríght nite rider. Time to stop digging I think. Regrets??? To fucking many to mention mate...a few more will make no difference

any TS' in Belfast?

LOL

Nope, just a bunch of men in wigs (CDs) I'm heading to bed here, take it easy...

iloveshemales77
11-17-2007, 07:06 AM
xxx aul

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 09:14 PM
http://possumblog.mu.nu/images/smpte.gif

Now back to our regular program.

~Kisses.

HTG

tall, dark & Handsome
11-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Hara is that wedding bells I hear for you and the borat Lover?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 11:59 PM
Hara is that wedding bells I hear for you and the borat Lover?

LOL The only bells you guys would hear if ever..would be the cow bells I would strap around his neck when I put his ass out on pasture grounds and when he mates with a shemale cow! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

whatislove
11-18-2007, 12:26 AM
More cowbell

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=71770844627024590

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-18-2007, 02:14 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

tall, dark & Handsome
11-18-2007, 12:53 PM
some people crave attention so much they confuse bad attention with good.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-19-2007, 06:28 AM
Exactamundo baby! LOL

;)

~Kisses.

HTG