PDA

View Full Version : How FAR?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-16-2007, 06:59 AM
Do you guys get online flirting like a madman/kissing a girls ass?

Has this helped you "secure" a meeting for a quick ass to fuck and or a shecock to suck for the night?

~Kisses.

HTG

whatsupwithat
11-16-2007, 07:01 AM

Has this helped you "secure" a meeting for a quick ass to fuck and or a shecock to suck for the night?

~Kisses.

HTG

bwahahahaha!!!

i love you!

/so, uhm, can we fuck now? ;)

alphanumeric
11-16-2007, 07:01 AM
reow.

alphanumeric
11-16-2007, 07:02 AM
coure I can't say since I don't do that.

hondarobot
11-16-2007, 07:07 AM
Well, no. That didn't work for me, but still I try.

That's kinda my whole story, honestly. What can I do?

TheOne1
11-16-2007, 07:10 AM
in reality.. if thats what people are looking for while they do that- wouldnt it be more simple to just stop all the hours of ass kissing, and just call a provider for a time slot? saves time, and looking like a stalker (not directed at hondarobot or anybody else) :shrug

Oli
11-16-2007, 07:12 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

ROFLMAO

as e said, can we fuck now?

hondarobot
11-16-2007, 07:14 AM
You can direct that at me, if you want. I don't care if anyone thinks I'm a stalker. I'm not.

hondarobot
11-16-2007, 07:29 AM
in reality.. if thats what people are looking for while they do that- wouldnt it be more simple to just stop all the hours of ass kissing, and just call a provider for a time slot? saves time, and looking like a stalker (not directed at hondarobot or anybody else) :shrug

You mentioned me. Did you say I was a "stalker"? You should back that up. If I'm stalking someone, let's hear about it.

"Let's be bud's" or whatever doesn't work. You talked shit. Back it up, or fuck off in regards to me.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-16-2007, 07:39 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

bwahahahaha!!!

i love you!

/so, uhm, can we fuck now? ;)

LOL

Well it was a serious question E! :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

BXCanada
11-16-2007, 07:52 AM
can't say i have ever flirted with anyone on here or even tried to kiss up to anyone. anything i have siad has been totaly just out of friendship since i already have someone and have no intrest other than friends.

i have flirted before with ladies before i met my lady but now she is the only one i would ever want to be with.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-16-2007, 07:57 AM
M&& has the best response thus far. Kudos to you M77 and for keeping it real! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

GroobySteven
11-16-2007, 08:12 AM
I found that by not kissing ass or being too pandering to girls I met online, I'd get further and possibly meeting.

By just being myself, chatting, making jokes and not making a huge deal of their "cuteness", "beauty" or whatever because most of the girls can see right through it.

seanchai

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-16-2007, 08:19 AM
I found that by not kissing ass or being too pandering to girls I met online, I'd get further and possibly meeting.

By just being myself, chatting, making jokes and not making a huge deal of their "cuteness", "beauty" or whatever because most of the girls can see right through it.

seanchai

Words of wisdom! Thanks Seanchai. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

whatislove
11-16-2007, 08:48 AM
Omg, hjt

you are so beautiful, and cute and sweet... And I would totally try and get to know you if we met before I tapped that ass, and that's because I really respect you.

:D :D :D

salvador
11-16-2007, 10:01 AM
Oh brother ( rolling eyes )

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-16-2007, 10:03 AM
ROFLMAO@In God and Realness We Trust. All others, leave the donation on the table. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
11-16-2007, 10:15 AM
well, when chatting I am straightforward and direct as I am on here. I pass compliments if they are appropriate, althouhg I am not a "oh yure the cutest I have ever seen"-machine.

I jest quite a lot tho, some like it. others dont. lol, and I talk bout all kinds od things, as some on htis board I had the pleasure with could testify.

besides, at my current location getting a nice TS-ass is pure illusion, on the other hand my right arm is getting more muscular each day.

but generally: who will admit they are getting over the top with "sweet-talking"? - and what is considered too much? thats in the ear of the person it is directed at.

ADDENDUM:
there are also girls out there who cant get enough of compliments. they get used to it, and take it for granted. and god forbid a guy isnt boot-licking in a minute!!!!!!

tall, dark & Handsome
11-16-2007, 10:29 AM
I just flex my pecs and tell her that is my heart beating for her. :lol:

Yea I don't play stupid mind games. I guess I am not sophisticated enough; or maybe narcistically self indulgent. Either way it has never held me back in terms of getting laid; Besides it's not like it is that difficult of a task people.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-16-2007, 04:34 PM
I've done some ass-kissing....In pure fun, and it's tasty!!!

I know that this is not E-Harmony.com I spend time here, enjoying the back and forth and kickin' around the halls of HA.

Fun is fun, stalking is sick and can be serious. I would hope no one has that kind of opinion of me.

Night Rider
11-16-2007, 05:39 PM
I never understood the whole online ass kissing thing myself. Do these people really think that they're going to be rewarded? :lol:

I guess some things will never change. :roll:

For a lot of the members here, just simple interaction with a tgirl is enough to leave them a sticky mess. That's their reward. Sad but true. :smh

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 01:48 AM
a deranged bitch is a deranged bitch, no matter how good shes lookin

Mbf, I like your new sig! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
11-17-2007, 02:00 AM
a deranged bitch is a deranged bitch, no matter how good shes lookin

Mbf, I like your new sig! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

8)

its truer than true :lol:

TJ347
11-17-2007, 02:08 AM
I believe my position on this matter is well known enough that I needn't say anything more. Besides, M77 already stole my thunder, the prick... :x

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 02:08 AM
Oh brother ( rolling eyes )

WHAT?!? There's NO COCK or GAPING ASSHOLES in this thread? Is that what you mean? LOL :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

FREEFALLL666
11-17-2007, 04:13 AM
I mainly use sites like these for research and broadening my mind. To me the idea of internet dating is a tempting but hmmm embarrasing one, I would rather speak face to face with the girl I am chatting up.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-17-2007, 04:24 AM
That word.."Chatting up" made me twitch between my legs! For real. I wish I could hear thee accent tho. LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-01-2007, 05:00 AM
coure I can't say since I don't do that.

Not once. Not ever?!? LOL :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG