PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Webmasters and Editors- QUICK REPLY NEEDED

LG
05-18-2005, 10:12 AM
I've met a very pretty tgirl from the Philippines over the net, though I haven't met her personally, and she has told me she needs money for the operation. She has won several beauty pageants in her own country, and would be willing to do a little modeling, including topless, but is unsure of whether she could pose naked from the waist down, although she recognizes that much of the attraction for paying customers does lie down there and might be willing to consider it.

She was asking me what magazines and websites pay for photoshoots and wants to know whether anyone would be interested in her posing. I'll post a picture later, but is anyone here interested?

GroobySteven
05-18-2005, 10:31 AM
I can pretty much say, none whatsoever.
Customers expect full nudity and erection (which is actually hard to get and as much as I beat the photographers sometimes the girls just can't perform either because of hormones or lack of interest).
She's wanting money for operation (SRS or boobies) which is over $1000 - any photographer working for a website can go to the PI and shoot a few sets of a model for around $125 (and we're the higher payers).
Sorry to sounds like such a downer but just giving a little reality - and while I'm on the subject of a reality check...a girl you've never met in person is talking about needing money? Sounds like a play...if you get any of the following stories, run!
1/ Buffalo is sick and can't work field, needs doctor.
2/ Papa's legs hurt and need motorbike to get to work (Papa is 38).
3/ The US embassy is asking for double the usual amount to get visa because it's busy.
4/ My visa application (and your money) was stolen on the way to the embassy.
5/ My cellphone was stolen and it costs $500 in the PI/Brazil/Thailand to replace - if someone answered it sounding like a malem it must have been the thief.
Good luck
seanchai

hondarobot
05-18-2005, 03:15 PM
That's pretty interesting, the crazy lines girls pull on guys. I'm just wondering how often guys fall for them.

"Hmmm, better wire some money in from the States. These damn Buffalo doctors don't work cheap!"

:)

LG
05-19-2005, 09:09 AM
Seanchai,

Thanks for the reality check. I think the girl herself was pretty honest and it was actually my suggestion that she modelled because she told me she wanted to have the op but didn't have enough money and was between jobs (she's finding it difficult getting work and people are co-workers are often unpleasant to her) and from her photos she looks very pretty and petite. She's won a few pageants too, she tells me.

I realise that she will need to pose nude if she does work for any website, and she may not want to, but I promised her I would give her an idea of what such websites pay. If she can get that money just by posing for a handful of web photographers she might give it a shot.

Additionally, if she does pose nude, I think she will be able to stay erect, although I am sure she does not want to do hardcore.

I'll let her know what you said. Thanks for the info. I'll ask her if she wants me to post a picture up here for you and others to say.

Oh, and she didn't mention a buffalo...

:) thanks again

tubgirl
05-19-2005, 02:43 PM
i'll pose nude for $125