PDA

View Full Version : TS on top

miamiryan
11-15-2007, 06:22 PM
Hi everyone, just a newbie here, anyone any pics of a TS on top riding, while there cocks are hard and kinda like pointing up the way, its such a turn on

legman
11-15-2007, 06:51 PM
Hi there newbie. I have some information for you. Unfortunately, in my experience, this site is not very considerate to us rookies. I have posted several interesting, and well thought inquires here and have received nary a response. Very frustrating. I still check out HA several times a day because I am just too addicted to T-Girls and everything about them. I just don't understand why they blow off "rookies" which by the way, I am far from a rookie. I have been involved in the T-Girl scene for two decades. Good luck though and enjoy the site.

miamiryan
11-15-2007, 07:04 PM
Hi there newbie. I have some information for you. Unfortunately, in my experience, this site is not very considerate to us rookies. I have posted several interesting, and well thought inquires here and have received nary a response. Very frustrating. I still check out HA several times a day because I am just too addicted to T-Girls and everything about them. I just don't understand why they blow off "rookies" which by the way, I am far from a rookie. I have been involved in the T-Girl scene for two decades. Good luck though and enjoy the site.

thanks man, everyone was a rookie at some point, get em pics posted :D

miamiryan
11-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Hi everyone, just a newbie here, anyone any pics of a TS on top riding, while there cocks are hard and kinda like pointing up the way, its such a turn on

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=371003&highlight=#371003

thanks, would have prefered a TS getting fucked at the same time, but thanks anyways