PDA

View Full Version : the most fucked up nose youever seen on a person

ballbreaker
11-15-2007, 04:58 PM
nicole dupree has my vote! she got pulled over on a bicycle and the cop told her she had to put blinkers on the end of it.

MacShreach
11-15-2007, 05:16 PM
nicole dupree has my vote! she got pulled over on a bicycle and the cop told her she had to put blinkers on the end of it.

You made a thread so you could insult her?

Wow.

Well, I'll tell you this-- and you can ask her, we are not what I'd call friends-- but in 2 years she has transformed herself beyond all recognition.

Give her time on the nose.

Legend
11-15-2007, 05:19 PM
She must have owned you in other thread for you to make this one.

trannybanger
11-15-2007, 05:25 PM
in 2 years she has transformed herself beyond all recognition.

I concur for sure

ballbreaker
11-15-2007, 05:25 PM
no but she keeps sticking her nose in everyone buisness no pun intended!

2754tim
11-15-2007, 05:29 PM

New postPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:58 pm Post subject: the most fucked up nose youever seen on a person Reply with quote

Don't Fuck With My Girl You PussyFuck Wierdo.How Old Are You? What
Is Your Mental Condition?Have You Been Taking Your Medication? You Fucking Moron.

ballbreaker
11-15-2007, 06:13 PM
listen homo i'm old enough smarter and more money then you and i'm sure i can break your jaw

2754tim
11-15-2007, 06:16 PM
Very Seriously Doubt It You Little Punk,And I'll Give You References

ballbreaker
11-15-2007, 06:58 PM
where you from tim ? i hope ny because thats where i'm at . even your nam sounds like a pussy introducing tim the tough guy sounds more like a bitch to me.

suckseed
11-15-2007, 07:44 PM
Hey 'ballbreaker', in this one thread you've shown your poor grasp of grammar and spelling, resorted to the hilariously inept age-old Internet Tough Guy stance of actually saying you'd like to meet someone face to face, used the I-make-more-money-than-you argument, as if that proves a goddamn thing, demonstrated your infantile shallowness by starting a fucking thread based on a total stranger's outward appearance, and generally proved to everyone here that you're a hopeless faggot whose mother sucked cocks on the subway while she was pregnant with you to keep your old man in whisky money. You should seriously spend less time thinking about sucking your dad's dick, it's not healthy. That was all in the past, or should be. Fag.

suckseed
11-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Now...did I mean any of that about your sainted mother and father? Of course not. I don't know you from Adam. Did it piss you off? Hurt you at all? If it did, then consider whether you hurt Nicole's feelings. Not cool in my book. So grow the fuck up.

Oli
11-15-2007, 08:18 PM
<hijacks thread momentarily>

suckseed, thanks for the great line I've pilfered for my sig.

<returns thread to whiney bastards Nicole has slapped around>

Danielle Foxxx
11-15-2007, 08:21 PM
It's a danm shame you guys have to stoop this low to insult us... Trully amaizing and very sad.

Honestly I don't get it

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 08:24 PM
Actually Nicole just had rhinoplastey like me, around the same time..So I am sure it will come out looking beautiful.

Quinn
11-15-2007, 08:29 PM
It's a danm shame you guys have to stoop this low to insult us... Trully amaizing and very sad.

Honestly I don't get it

While I think this thread is unnecessary and unwarranted, the fact is that the behavior represented here is far from unique to the men on this forum.

-Quinn

ottorocket
11-15-2007, 08:36 PM
I think Nicoles nose is super sexy..if she changes it thats up to her, but i like it as it is

CORVETTEDUDE
11-15-2007, 08:39 PM
ballbreaker.....
This thread, as well as you, are completely unecessary and insignificant. IMO, you have done nothing but show a complete lack of respect for anyone on the sight eever since you first got here. Given your low number of posts, I can only assume you are a previous member that was "bounced" by the Mods for being a complete ass. My friend, I don't know who dropped you on your head when you were young or, who may have shit in your Wheaties, but I suggest you reassess your value to this community, and the world in general. Your bravery on the site is impressive, given no one can reach out and throttle you.

Oli
11-15-2007, 08:47 PM
ballbreaker.....
This thread, as well as you, are completely unecessary and insignificant. IMO, you have done nothing but show a complete lack of respect for anyone on the sight eever since you first got here. Given your low number of posts, I can only assume you are a previous member that was "bounced" by the Mods for being a complete ass. My friend, I don't know who dropped you on your head when you were young or, who may have shit in your Wheaties, but I suggest you reassess your value to this community, and the world in general. Your bravery on the site is impressive, given no one can reach out and throttle you.

Thanks for saying what needed to be said CD.

:claps :claps

ballbreaker
11-16-2007, 03:49 AM
you think i give a shit what any of you homos think!

mbf
11-16-2007, 03:57 AM

of course you do.

why else would you relog on and post this messege. you care at least that much.

:roll:

Leverage87
11-16-2007, 03:57 AM
Well, I was gonna chime in, but it seems that CD, Suckseed, and others have already taken care of it so ill just say that this guy has been....

Quinn
11-16-2007, 04:15 AM

Of course you care, otherwise you wouldn't have bothered to respond – let alone create this ridiculous thread in the first place.

-Quinn

Rod la Rod
11-16-2007, 04:16 AM

Well if you don't give a shit then why are you posting this shit?

You are an annoying little cunt. Get the fuck out!

Night Rider
11-16-2007, 04:18 AM
This is pretty fucked up...it's ok handing out the insults in a heated argument but making a thread about them is a tad extreme

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-16-2007, 04:32 AM
http://www.mugshots.net/michael_jackson/michael_jackson.jpg

nuff said

KiraHarden
11-16-2007, 04:34 AM
http://www.mugshots.net/michael_jackson/michael_jackson.jpg

nuff said
Fuck! What a mess.. :lol:

tubgirl
11-16-2007, 05:52 AM
She must have owned you in other thread for you to make this one.

fuck, you should be making threads left and right then...

:lol:

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
11-16-2007, 06:05 AM
Nicole is very beautiful and she really shouldn't be insulted like that.I mean, what are we, in 5th grade or something.

bob85
11-16-2007, 06:24 AM

Of course you care, otherwise you wouldn't have bothered to respond – let alone create this ridiculous thread in the first place.

-Quinn

I second that!

MacShreach
11-16-2007, 11:18 AM
I also note Nicole's had the dignity to stay out of this thread, thereby demonstrating the elegant tactic of pissing all over someone by ignoring him.

MacShreach
11-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Nicole is very beautiful and she really shouldn't be insulted like that.I mean, what are we, in 5th grade or something.

You and I might not be, but some of us are.....

mbf
11-16-2007, 12:48 PM
:shock: THAT is some nasty nose....

Chaotic
11-16-2007, 04:42 PM

The feeling's mutual! Now...

TSCURIOUS
11-16-2007, 04:58 PM
I think suckseed said what was on all of our minds - Thanks!

Clind
11-16-2007, 04:58 PM

You made a thread so you could insult her?

Wow.

Well, I'll tell you this-- and you can ask her, we are not what I'd call friends-- but in 2 years she has transformed herself beyond all recognition.

I want to tell you something ... i like you a lot , i believe that if we met each other we coud be friends you are a nice guy........... :)

Clind
11-16-2007, 05:09 PM
He needed to have the tip of his nose reconstructed, so the surgeon cut a flap of forehead skin and attached it to the nose's end. The flap stayed attached to the forehead until the blood vessels in the nose fed the skin newly attached to it. He’s all put back together now and you wouldn’t know that his head had been rubix cubed so recently. He’s back to his good looking self with just a teeny fading scar to show for all this fuss. Modern medicine is amazing.

bob85
11-16-2007, 07:28 PM
This is what he's so bitter about. :roll:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=26171&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

So the opinions of card carrying members of NaMBLA don't bother me.

no wonder he is so pissed

Legend
11-16-2007, 07:30 PM
This is what he's so bitter about. :roll:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=26171&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

So the opinions of card carrying members of NaMBLA don't bother me.

Thats what i thought.