PDA

View Full Version : WANNA CHAT WITH HUNDREDS OF BLACK TGIRLS!!!

A.K.A. Freaky_Deeky
11-15-2007, 04:05 PM
There is this site called www.bgclive.com that has probably all the black t girls, or friends to the ones you want to find!!! I have talked to numerous girls on here. Matter of fact, I met my ex-girlfriend on there. Take a look at it Fellas!! FREAKY DEEKY signing off!!!

blckhaze
11-15-2007, 08:04 PM
There is this site called www.bgclive.com that has probably all the black t girls, or friends to the ones you want to find!!! I have talked to numerous girls on here. Matter of fact, I met my ex-girlfriend on there. Take a look at it Fellas!! FREAKY DEEKY signing off!!!

not a bad site, but prepare for the cock hounds (both TS AND GUYS)

*smh at some*

echimandu
11-15-2007, 10:08 PM
Just checked it out. A lot of t-girls on there. Its cool if you can put up with having to sort through all the gay men.

A.K.A. Freaky_Deeky
11-15-2007, 11:08 PM
Just checked it out. A lot of t-girls on there. Its cool if you can put up with having to sort through all the gay men.Yeah, I feel that! But I don't even pay them no attention though! I want to see the ts's!!!

62des
11-16-2007, 02:23 AM
I love tgirls a hellava lot but I'm not about to look at thousands of gay men to get to them. I get the creeps going to sights like that. Seriously.

flabbybody
11-16-2007, 02:44 AM
I love tgirls a hellava lot but I'm not about to look at thousands of gay men to get to them. I get the creeps going to sights like that. Seriously.

it's like eating lobster. lotta bullshit work cracking the claws and shell, but when you get to the meat, it's all worth it.

LBCDO
11-16-2007, 03:09 AM
Yea, i browsed that site a while ago. Lots and LOTS of girls here in ATL. But right now, im good being a free spirit. Id give it my seal of approval

whatsupwithat
11-16-2007, 03:12 AM
all at the same time?

62des
11-16-2007, 03:14 AM
Well are there any girls in the carolinas worth lookin at?

echimandu
11-16-2007, 05:19 AM
Be careful. I sent out messages to a couple and already one is trying to play me for a trick. Told me if I wanna get with her I gotta pay. I guess we won't be hooking up.

TomSelis
11-16-2007, 05:58 AM
Be careful. I sent out messages to a couple and already one is trying to play me for a trick. Told me if I wanna get with her I gotta pay. I guess we won't be hooking up.

LOL!

"Cash me out, nikka!" -anonymous girl from BGC.

tall, dark & Handsome
11-16-2007, 06:02 AM
all at the same time?

Damn that was going to be my response when I saw this post.
:lol:

flabbybody
11-16-2007, 07:42 PM
I recognize some of the New York listings as working girls, but it's a cool site.
interesting to see how they talk when their audience isin't the chasers on CL.

josue
11-16-2007, 07:54 PM

if you're older, white, a bottom, and only about their dick size, don't expect them to see you as anything other than a trick.

flabbybody
11-16-2007, 08:13 PM
u think?