PDA

View Full Version : The Piano Man

hondarobot
05-18-2005, 03:03 AM
Anybody catch the story on the guy that was found on the beach, soaking wet walking in the rain? He was wearing clothes that had all the tags cut off, refuses to speak even after 5 weeks, but is a decent artist and plays the piano well.

No-one knows where he came from or anything else about him. He refuses to talk.

I'm just wondering what his story might be.

romeo
05-18-2005, 01:51 PM
:idea: it could be just another reality show...

hondarobot
05-18-2005, 02:25 PM
:)

Now that would be a reality show I could get into! Each week we could watch the guy play the piano, draw some sketches, maybe trim the tags off his clothing, all building up to "When will this man speak?!"

The final episode could close with him finally breaking his silence to ask:

"Has anyone seen my umbrella lying around anywhere? I think I left it down on that damn beach."

romeo
05-18-2005, 02:39 PM
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

tgirl in platform heels
05-18-2005, 04:15 PM
apparently there's a polish guy living in italy who recognises him. he's french, but i didnt catch the full story. seems like they've +id for him now.

youngandwilling
05-18-2005, 11:07 PM
thats true was found on one of our shores (uk) and they took him into hospital incase something was wrong with him and later vanished only to be found in the chappel playing the piano for 5 hours

Felicia Katt
05-19-2005, 01:41 AM
They are planning a movie about him, with the working title Roses On My Piano. They had some problems with the original proposed title Tulips On My Organ :)

meow

Felicia