PDA

View Full Version : Straight Girlfriends?

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 09:21 AM
So girls have you ever had those girlfriends that seem like they are cool with everything, respect you as a person, and accept you for the woman you are?

But as soon as they find you are getting more attention than they are from the male species or if the guy they like at the club is trying to get your 411 instead of hers. They will out you? Even if you weren't attracted to the guy in question.

I have a few girlfriends like this, and I forgive them everytime. Why I don't know, because it is disrespectful. It could also lead up to my demise if the guy flips out over the whole issue. I don't think they think of this.

I was just wondering if you had the same experiences? What would be your advice? Should I stay friends with them or move on? I also just thought maybe not going to the clubs with them, if it annoys them so much or makes them hate me enough to out me.

I also love how when I confront them on it, they act like they are innocent....

tall, dark & Handsome
11-15-2007, 09:27 AM
I bet the sort of things that ts girls have to put up with in relation to gg's bring's the adjective catty to a whole new level.

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 09:30 AM
I bet the sort of things that ts girls have to put up with in relation to gg's bring's the adjective catty to a whole new level. lol It really does. Sometimes I just wanna react and be a bitch, but I don't. It's just like look I am not attracted to the guy, he doesn't know the situation, so I am not gonna trick him. He is free to be yours. Get it girl, and that be that. Rather than going behind my back to say "thats a dude"

LBCDO
Yea, its fucked up. A lot of other TG girls are like that too.

EyeCumInPiece
Judging from how attractive you are, it does not suprise me. This is why alot of women have no female friends. They are always hating on eachother. It must have something to do with their menstrual cycle. Anything that bleeds for a couple days and doesnt die must be evil.

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 09:32 AM
Judging from how attractive you are, it does not suprise me. This is why alot of women have no female friends. They are always hating on eachother. It must have something to do with their menstrual cycle. Anything that bleeds for a couple days and doesnt die must be evil. :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 09:34 AM
Yea, its fucked up. A lot of other TG girls are like that too. Really? I guess never really got the cattiness of tgirls besides in pageants. I mean I've met plenty of tgirls in my time with activism, but not on a friend level. More of a mentor level, so I didn't really see them in real life relationships and situations. The t-girlfriends I have though, are truly wonderful to me.

LBCDO
11-15-2007, 09:39 AM
Yea, go to a nighclub with a bunch of TSs and I guarantee it happens there. Shit, have a bunch of girls at your house, or at a general spot and watch the guy that tries to talk to you. When he gets up and walk away, watch your the other TGs in the room. Theyll slip the dude their number, try to talk to him on the side, all that shit. Happens all the time. Every girl isnt like that, but it happens more than you think. I was in that position one time and I was weak, hit it, and it really fucked up a good relationship with a girl I was dating

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 09:42 AM
Yea, go to a nighclub with a bunch of TSs and I guarantee it happens there. Shit, have a bunch of girls at your house, or at a general spot and watch the guy that tries to talk to you. When he gets up and walk away, watch your the other TGs in the room. Theyll slip the dude their number, try to talk to him on the side, all that shit. Happens all the time. Every girl isnt like that, but it happens more than you think. I was in that position one time and I was weak, hit it, and it really fucked up a good relationship with a girl I was dating Oh yes I can see that happening haha, I thought you meant that they will out their ts girlfriend.

tall, dark & Handsome
11-15-2007, 09:51 AM
One ts girl I know will go out on the dance floor at some straight club we are at and start grinding on some guy for no apparent reason; Other than I guess I am supposed to get jealous.
I don't do jelousy.

I start making polite conversation with her friend who seems a little embarrassed by her friends behavior because she doesn't want to get clocked- and guess who is off the dance floor in a flash.

I have to laugh because the situation is so crazy but, I really do not like drama at all.

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 09:55 AM
One ts girl I know will go out on the dance floor at some straight club we are at and start grinding on some guy for no apparent reason; Other than I guess I am supposed to get jealous.
I don't do jelousy.

I start making polite conversation with her friend who seems a little embarrassed by her friends behavior because she doesn't want to get clocked- and guess who is off the dance floor in a flash.

I have to laugh because the situation is so crazy but, I really do not like drama at all. she's probably trying to prove to herself, that she can't be spooked or clocked.

tall, dark & Handsome
11-15-2007, 12:41 PM
Pictures of hot girls kept me up again.
:wink: