PDA

View Full Version : KIMBO SLICE IS ON MAFUCKIN SHOWTIME!!!

LBCDO
11-15-2007, 09:03 AM
IF YOU GOT SHOWTIME, YOU NEED TO TUNE IN TO SHOWTIME. KIMBO SLICE IS FIGHTING ON ELITE XC!!! I NEVER SEEN THIS FIGHT BEFORE! IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO HE IS, YOU TUBE THAT SHIT!

LBCDO
11-15-2007, 09:06 AM
OH MY FUCKING GOD! ITS OVER THAT QUICK! 19 FUCKING SECONDS! KIMBO SLICE IS A BEAST!

EyeCumInPiece
11-15-2007, 09:09 AM
Did u ever see the fight where he knocked the guys eye out of its socket?

Leverage87
11-15-2007, 09:13 AM
Did you ever see the fight where he got his ass kicked by an out of shape cop from boston?

LBCDO
11-15-2007, 09:28 AM
i SEEN BOTH, BUT IN ALL FAIRNESS, THE COP KNEED HIM, WHICH WASNT ALLOWED AND SHIT. Ever see how many fights end up in a KO from a flying knee? Imagine 3 to the face. Plus that same out of shape cop has been training in MMA for a while, so i dont think that hes too out of shape.

And I seen the one where the guys eye fell out. Then he gave him dap afterward. Kimbo is no fucking joke

Leverage87
11-15-2007, 09:36 AM
Yeah but you gotta remember LBCDO, Kimbo wants in on PRIDE fighting, hes gonna get kneed. Also that same cop, got brutalized by a washed out fighter on his first appearance on UFC.

I'm not saying Kimbo isn't tough, but hes sloppy, and all of his net videos except for the once against ganon, hes fighting nobodies with little to no talent.

EyeCumInPiece
11-15-2007, 09:39 AM
The cop did get the best of him. Kimbo is a tough motherfucker but theres always somebody out their who will get you.

tall, dark & Handsome
11-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Yep the longer you are in the ring the better the chance of something random happening in your favour or against you.

Tobe
11-15-2007, 10:27 AM
Kimbo's a tough dude, but I don't see him having much of a chance against mid to top tier UFC fighters. Rampage Jackson would tear him apart.

Kimbo's a brawler and puncher. Sure, he may catch someone and knock him out with a single punch. But, any good fighter will stay away from that, tire him out, and then put him away on the mat or choke him out.

Floyd R
11-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Kimbo Slice has a beautiful beard.

LBCDO
11-15-2007, 11:30 AM
See, the reason that I think that Kimbo delivers is because hes a street fighter, and knows when to throw the punches and isnt AFRAID to throw the punches. Hes aware of how people typically throw hands. So I like to see him fight.

And im not arguing the fact that he got kneed, but the thing is I think its pretty clear that the rules BEFORE the fight was no knees. Thats why everyone jumped in.

I would love to see him fight Rampage though. I know hes not invincible, but a good street fighter delivers and is always good to see in the ring. LOL, hasnt Rocky V taught us anything?

But everyone has someone to knock their ass out. Shit, chuck lidell got the best of rampage