PDA

View Full Version : Preview For the screening of "T"- Video Inside

AllanahStarrNYC
11-15-2007, 07:34 AM
Hey everyone.

Myself and Dina Delicious hosted the preview party for "T", the new candind docu-series exploring transsexual life in NYC, tonight @ Lucky Chengs. We had a GREAT time hosting and it was a packed house!

Take a peek as we talk about the docu-series, crakc jokes on each other, introduce the producers and the cast.

Enjoy!'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnbZ4e_UXX8

xoxo

Allanah

AllanahStarrNYC
11-15-2007, 07:50 AM
And Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDB2SCvqMog

Caleigh
11-15-2007, 08:06 AM
Allanah, you and Dina were hysterical. I have never
seen such an avalanche of friendly dishing before.

I was thinking there should have been a Hung Angels
sign somewhere so people from here could congregate
and meet (if they hadn't already).

I saw whatsupwiththat, whatislove, Danny Partridge,
Allanah, Dina *sigh*, Sunny, Jennifer, Leora.....

who else from H.A. was there?

ps. i also met this very interesting friend of whatsupwiththat's (hint hint)
named Vanessa.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-15-2007, 08:12 AM
Thank you.

We had a lot of fun doing it!

Yes we are very much like Auntie Mame and Vera Charlse on stage. If that went over anyone's head it's and 'Auntie Mame' refference- the musical.

whatsupwithat
11-15-2007, 08:23 AM
wow. now that was a fun night. :)

i want to thank everyone for coming out tonight including Sunny Dee-lite, Jennifer Paris, Leora Moore, Yasmin Lee, Caleigh, whatislove, Danny
Partridge, Harry, Efrain, and so many others. i and my co-producers are really grateful for your support and your love and we hope you enjoyed yourselves and the preview of things to come for "t".

now...Allanah and Dina...i don't even know how to begin to thank the two of you. watching you work the mics and the room was priceless...you got people laughing and you kept them that way. and all without a rehearsal or a script. i love you both dearly and i'm so happy you're a part of this project.

many thanks, again, for all your support.

*serious face*

you 'd have to watch videos to get that one. :P

whatsupwithat
11-15-2007, 08:25 AM
i also met this very interesting friend of whatsupwiththat's (hint hint) named Vanessa.

you've got a crush on her...hee hee. i'm going to see her at a rehearsal in a couple of days. i'll pass on the love. :)

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 08:30 AM
You look gorgeous Allanah and you were hilarious.

OMG ERIC IS A STUD!!

Caleigh
11-15-2007, 08:33 AM
yes, def

whatsupwithat
11-15-2007, 08:36 AM

OMG ERIC IS A STUD!!

hahaha! you're too much. i wish you could've been there, kelly. it was fun. ;)

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 08:38 AM

OMG ERIC IS A STUD!!

hahaha! you're too much. i wish you could've been there, kelly. it was fun. ;) It looked like it. And you seriously looked like Superman haha come be my superhero :lol:

whatsupwithat
11-15-2007, 08:40 AM

OMG ERIC IS A STUD!!

hahaha! you're too much. i wish you could've been there, kelly. it was fun. ;) It looked like it. And you seriously looked like Superman haha come be my superhero :lol:

okay...i'm going to take that compliment and run, no, leap, no, fly with it. :)

can we give some more props to allanah and dina now? i love(d) watching them. pure entertainment. my co-producer, kristine, turned to me while they were on stage and said, "they are stars." and i completely agree.

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 08:41 AM

OMG ERIC IS A STUD!!

:P Clark Kent even haha I couldn't think of his alter ego

Sunny Dee-lite
11-15-2007, 08:43 AM
It was Amazing to see the clip of the show....and your GRACIOUS HOSTESSES were a hoot! I wish everyone the best of luck with the show! Understanding is Half the BATTLE of DISCRIMINATION!

MUA!

whatsupwithat
11-15-2007, 08:45 AM
It was Amazing to see the clip of the show....and your GRACIOUS HOSTESSES were a hoot! I wish everyone the best of luck with the show! Understanding is Half the BATTLE of DISCRIMINATION!

MUA!

exactly!

sunny, thank you so much for coming. it meant a lot to us to have you there. :)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-15-2007, 08:53 AM

!!

Thank you- I am really way too heavy right now- but I am glad you enjoyed!

whatsupwithat
11-15-2007, 08:55 AM
uhm, allanah, you're not too heavy. no, you're not.

slinky
11-15-2007, 10:42 AM
Thank you for inviting me whatsupwithat, it was a great night.

Dina and Allanah were amazing: it was as if they've been doing this act together for 20 years - it was that seamless. Two very talented ladies.

I'm sorry I had to leave right after the screening, but I had something very important I had to do.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-15-2007, 11:15 AM
Thanks soooooooooo much.

It was actually the first time we ever did this. I guess we just have good chemistry together.

Anywhoooooo have alot of pics from the night

will post later!

whatsupwithat
11-15-2007, 06:15 PM
Thank you for inviting me whatsupwithat, it was a great night.

Dina and Allanah were amazing: it was as if they've been doing this act together for 20 years - it was that seamless. Two very talented ladies.

I'm sorry I had to leave right after the screening, but I had something very important I had to do.

thank you for coming, danny. it was greet to see you there. and i'm glad you enjoyed yourself. :)

whatsupwithat
11-15-2007, 06:17 PM
We didn't make it til late but I'm still glad that I made it. About to watch the video once my computer starts running faster. Didn't get to catch too much of Allanah and Dina but can say that Dina on her own is hilarious enough :) Glad it was a success and can't wait for the full 10 parts. Plus getting to meet several other TS girls who I've known about but never seen in person was exceptionally nice. Kudos!

leora!

thank you for coming. it was great to see you there amongst the crowd. hopefully we'll all be able to get together soon and hang out on a less crazy night. :)

TsVanessa69
11-15-2007, 06:18 PM
Can we have more info on where to actually see the documentary, when will it be releaseda and where? Will I be able to see it next week when I am in town?

whatsupwithat
11-15-2007, 06:24 PM
Can we have more info on where to actually see the documentary, when will it be releaseda and where? Will I be able to see it next week when I am in town?

hey!

of course. it's a 10-part documentary series. right now we are in talks with networks to air it. so, we will not be showing the whole enchilda. but we will be putting the actual trailer up on our site (www.beingT.com) later on today.

:)

TsVanessa69
11-15-2007, 06:30 PM

hey!

of course. it's a 10-part documentary series. right now we are in talks with networks to air it. so, we will not be showing the whole enchilda. but we will be putting the actual trailer up on our site (www.beingT.com) later on today.

:) Thanks. I co-facilitate a trans-woman support and empowerment group here in Chicago and this would be great to share with my group. Can you please keep me upto date? Thanks

AllanahStarrNYC
11-15-2007, 10:08 PM
Vanessa I'm sorry I missed you in Chicago- and Brenda too (thnak you for your PM) but I flew back early to to the "T" party.

Here is the beg. of the pics I have.

Outiside of my apt. waiting for our car. Here you can see the full outfit :)
and the BEST part the Alexander McQueen shoes I finally got to wear!!!
Too bad you can't see them on the vid.

Boo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

whatislove
11-15-2007, 11:03 PM
Hey everyone.

Myself and Dina Delicious hosted the preview party for "T", the new candind docu-series exploring transsexual life in NYC, tonight @ Lucky Chengs. We had a GREAT time hosting and it was a packed house!

Take a peek as we talk about the docu-series, crakc jokes on each other, introduce the producers and the cast.

Enjoy!'

xoxo

Allanah

What a blast... I had a great time.

Caleigh
11-15-2007, 11:12 PM
i'm sorry i had to cut out so early, did things get
wilder later?

names, specifics, spill girl ;)

Dina Delicious
11-15-2007, 11:27 PM
I had a blast
it was grest to be on stage with my friend
and it was amazing to see everyones response
i truy love all my "T" its a hard road and.. but its one thats made for us
all my new friends thanks
allanh we are starting jenny craig tmmrw

love
Dina

TheOne1
11-15-2007, 11:30 PM
Congrats on "T", enjoy the success!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-15-2007, 11:32 PM
wilder later?

Actually I left after the show. Greeted some people then Yehuda and I sneaked out the side entrance.

But I am sure it did get WILD later on LOL

whatislove
11-16-2007, 12:42 AM
wilder later?

For me? or just in general? ;)

whatsupwithat
11-16-2007, 01:57 AM
I had a blast
it was grest to be on stage with my friend
and it was amazing to see everyones response
i truy love all my "T" its a hard road and.. but its one thats made for us
all my new friends thanks
allanh we are starting jenny craig tmmrw

love
Dina

dina, can never thank you enough. you and allanah turned it last night. and it was beautiful to see how everyone reacted. awesome night. awesome crowd. and beautiful stories to be told. much love! :)

whatsupwithat
11-16-2007, 01:58 AM
Hey everyone.

Enjoy!'

xoxo

Allanah

What a blast... I had a great time.

hey, my man, great meeting you. did you find your way to therapy? no, the other therapy! ;)

whatsupwithat
11-16-2007, 02:34 AM
Congrats on "T", enjoy the success!

thanks, bro'! very much appreciated. and you enjoy the warm weather, beaches, and everything else that comes with that. ;)

TsVanessa69
11-16-2007, 02:44 AM
Vanessa I'm sorry I missed you in Chicago- and Brenda too (thnak you for your PM) but I flew back early to to the "T" party.

Boo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Werk for those shoes momma. I will be in town next week, I'll stop in and say hi!

MiaIsabella1985
11-16-2007, 05:02 AM
Hi Allanah,

Yasmine was telling me about it when I was out with her and Sunny and I was so excited to hear about it. I really wish I couldve been apart of it as I would love to show the world that we are so much more than sexual objects or taboo secrets. How can a person who is brave enough to go against societies views and bold enough to be theirselves every day be seen as unintelligent, when we are smart enough to use modern science and techknowledgy to create the physical being that we feel within. Sounds like a pretty smart person to me . . . . . hmmmm
Anyway hun, I got your email and was making sure the party wasnt tonight rather Friday night as I would love to stop on in. I will be in NYC all weekend so let me know. email me or call 847 533 6388

xoxoxo Mia Isabella

whatsupwithat
11-16-2007, 05:05 AM
Hi Allanah,

Yasmine was telling me about it when I was out with her and Sunny and I was so excited to hear about it. I really wish I couldve been apart of it as I would love to show the world that we are so much more than sexual objects or taboo secrets. How can a person who is brave enough to go against societies views and bold enough to be theirselves every day be seen as unintelligent, when we are smart enough to use modern science and techknowledgy to create the physical being that we feel within. Sounds like a pretty smart person to me . . . . . hmmmm
Anyway hun, I got your email and was making sure the party wasnt tonight rather Friday night as I would love to stop on in. I will be in NYC all weekend so let me know. email me or call 847 533 6388

xoxoxo Mia Isabella

hey mia. i so hear you. and thank you for the kudos. if you're on myspace, you can add us at:

www.myspace.com/tdocuseries

MiaIsabella1985
11-16-2007, 05:18 AM
I just checked the myspace page is there any preview available I would love to see a clip.

whatsupwithat
11-16-2007, 05:27 AM
I just checked the myspace page is there any preview available I would love to see a clip.

we'll be putting it online this weekend. :)

drock
11-16-2007, 01:25 PM

!!

if you keep gaining weight you're going to have to start dating the brothas.

sdman
11-16-2007, 04:08 PM

!!

if you keep gaining weight you're going to have to start dating the brothas.

LOL I hear black men like big women.

Beaner
11-17-2007, 02:31 AM

Boo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the pic Allanah.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-17-2007, 03:03 AM
Actually- If I lose weight it will be for myself. As I always have done.

Or to fit into a dress, or something I have coming up.

My boyfriend loves bigger girls so with him it's not a problem.

So when I am motivated enough to do so, I shall.

In any case- back to the IMPORTANT topic

The trailer of 'T' will be up and running soon!

www.beingT.com

In which we both appear in...enjoy

Luna555
11-17-2007, 09:30 AM
I saw the video on youtube. Wish I was there. Dina and Allanah were soo funny. :) Cant wait to see the trailer.

whatsupwithat
11-17-2007, 09:55 AM
I saw the video on youtube. Wish I was there. Dina and Allanah were soo funny. :) Cant wait to see the trailer.

we're experiencing technical difficulties at the moment...not sure why and the web guy is sleeping. :shrug

love you, luna! :)

hwbs
11-17-2007, 09:58 AM
i saw it on the site..can't wait to see more...

tall, dark & Handsome
11-18-2007, 11:09 PM
you tube Video Looked great. Allanah looks fantastic too, you guys were so funny.
I can't wait to see it on Television.
You guys couldn't have picked a better time to shop around a documentary.