PDA

View Full Version : I'm curious?

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 06:57 AM
Have you ever been with a little person before? Was it weird or was it good? Have you had a fantasy about it. Does it disgust you?

bilko
11-15-2007, 07:00 AM
i would not discount it.
mind i could never go with a ts dwarf

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 07:01 AM
i would not discount it.
mind i could never go with a ts dwarf Why couldn't you go with a transexual one? Even if she was pretty?

Teabagger Vance
11-15-2007, 07:02 AM
Have you ever been with a little person before? Was it weird or was it good? Have you had a fantasy about it. Does it disgust you?

Nope, never have been with one and can't even fantasize about it. Doesn't disgust me, but it doesn't interest me, either.

I like my girls to be average or above-average in height.

bilko
11-15-2007, 07:04 AM
i would not discount it.
mind i could never go with a ts dwarf Why couldn't you go with a transexual one? Even if she was pretty?

i dont know.
just would not get me going

TJ347
11-15-2007, 07:04 AM
Bridget Powerz, aka Bridget the Midget...

I SO would! And before you say you wouldn't, watch her scene in Whack Attack #8. 'Nuff said.

Quinn
11-15-2007, 07:05 AM
Never been with one, and I doubt that I ever shall. Frankly, it's something I've never given any thought to.

-Quinn

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 07:05 AM

I SO would! And before you say you wouldn't, watch her scene in Whack Attack #8. 'Nuff said. Oh yes she's pretty, I saw an interview she did.

bilko
11-15-2007, 07:10 AM
mind if one had a face like kelly
maybe ;)

TJ347
11-15-2007, 07:12 AM

I SO would! And before you say you wouldn't, watch her scene in Whack Attack #8. 'Nuff said. Oh yes she's pretty, I saw an interview she did.

Yeah, but you know... the tats are a bit much. Still, I could overlook it. She's got to be the hottest midget I've ever seen, by far.

TomSelis
11-15-2007, 07:36 AM
When I think of a little person, I always think about my mam slapping me for pointing and laughing when I was about 12.

No fantasies here.

SexyMagdi
11-15-2007, 07:39 AM
Hmmm no never been with a littel person. And no it doesnt disgust me and yet it doesnt attract me. I just dont like it. I dont find it appealing

francisfkudrow
11-15-2007, 08:40 AM
Did any of you ever see that reality show "The Littlest Groom"? It was stupid, I know, but this one girl, a little person, was wearing a bikini on the one episode, and she was kinda hot.

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 08:42 AM
no never seen it. Alas noone's been with a midget on here, I'm so disappointed in you men lol

EyeCumInPiece
11-15-2007, 08:47 AM
Ive never done so or even fantasized about it, but if the time was right and she was exceptionally attractive, i definitly would partake. Ive slept with a woman who was 4'9", does anyone know how close that is to being a dwarf?

tall, dark & Handsome
11-15-2007, 08:48 AM
Have I?
Nope, ya got me there.
Would I?
hmmm she'd have to be pretty good looking. there are so many different kinds of "little people" though.

I have even seen some people with short legs and long torsos that look as if they should be midgets, but they're not.

I don't think I would sleep with one of them tall little people.
If i do it I want the whole experience or nothing at all :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 08:50 AM
Have I?
Nope, ya got me there.
Would I?
hmmm she'd have to be pretty good looking. there are so many different kinds of "little people" though.

I have even seen some people with short legs and long torsos that look as if they should be midgets, but they're not.

If i do it I want the whole experience or nothing at all :lol: I've never seen one in person, they must live in California.

tall, dark & Handsome
11-15-2007, 08:53 AM
Have I?
Nope, ya got me there.
Would I?

If i do it I want the whole experience or nothing at all :lol: I've never seen one in person, they must live in California.

I bet they have a couple.