PDA

View Full Version : Ok I changed my avatar...

whatislove
11-15-2007, 01:37 AM
<<<<<

Every body loved the white chick getting runover by the sprinter, but all good things must pass.

BeardedOne
11-15-2007, 01:41 AM
<<<<<

Every body loved the white chick getting runover by the sprinter, but all good things must pass.

I really did like that. I think I saved it. :)

What's this new one? Dora The Explorer in a lava-lamp dildo? :lol:

alphanumeric
11-15-2007, 01:44 AM
<<<<<

concerning your new avatar, did no one at the design meeting have a dirty mind? lol

Quinn
11-15-2007, 02:11 AM
After years of using the same avatar, I decided to change mine as well. Given a recent experience, an avatar of Jack Vettriano's painting His Favorite Girl seemed appropriate.

-Quinn

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 02:13 AM
After years of using the same avatar, I decided to change mine as well. Given a recent experience, an avatar of Jack Vettriano's painting His Favorite Girl seemed appropriate.

-Quinn

That will do u nicely til Dec 8 :lol:

Quinn
11-15-2007, 02:16 AM

-Quinn

That will do u nicely til Dec 8 :lol:

LOL...I thought you might notice. I figured I had best get in the use of a good one until then. I'm more than confident in my bet. Still, anything can happen, and who knows what nightmarish image I'll wind up with in the unlikely event that Mayweather loses.

-Quinn

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 02:21 AM
LOL...I thought you might notice. I figured I had best get in the use of a good one until then. I'm more than confident in my bet. Still, anything can happen, and who knows what nightmarish image I'll wind up with in the unlikely event that Mayweather loses.

-Quinn

I was confident Hatton would win until the bet was sealed. Now I'm having doubts! I still think he'll do it though..

whatislove
11-15-2007, 02:23 AM
<<<<<

concerning your new avatar, did no one at the design meeting have a dirty mind? lol

Dora has many moods. Talk to her and she'll respond! Feed and play with her! Discover her songs and dances! She responds to your voice and other Aquapets!