PDA

View Full Version : Make your sex Fantasy

MrsKellyPierce
11-14-2007, 06:52 PM
You can do this by posting pics of the girl/guy you'd want.

The outfit you'd want her/him to wear.

The positions you'd want her/him in and the things you'd want done.

The place.

You can do more than one , you can have a whole gangbang haha.

I just thought this would be something different and fun!

MrsKellyPierce
11-14-2007, 07:09 PM
I'd choose the guy below :P

Have him in mesh shorts and a wife beater, something about the simplicity of it turns me on. And seeing the buldge in his pants...HOTNESS. I love when college men walk around like this FYI lol

I would love to have sex in the middle of time square with all the lights and hussle and bussle. IT's MY FANTASY haha!

I'd have him stand up and bend me over and enter from behind and just fuck me a s hard as he could. Slapping my ass and making me turn my head to french him nice and deep. Then I'd want him to cum all over my face and tits. Then we'd repeat on a traffic signal ha ha or something.

So many thoughts haha

Bluntasaurus-Rex
11-14-2007, 07:13 PM
if i had a fantasy it would have to be me getting gang banged by 5 tgirl one would fuck me in the ass, I'd have a cock in each hand jerking the ladies off, be sucking another girl off, and another girl would rub her cock up against mine and suck me off, then they would all alternate till everyone got a turn at everything, So basically I'd be boldly going were every frat girl has boldly gone before lol.

MrsKellyPierce
11-14-2007, 07:14 PM
if i had a fantasy it would have to be me getting gang banged by 5 tgirl one would fuck me in the ass, I'd have a cock in each hand jerking the ladies off, be sucking another girl off, and another girl would rub her cock up against mine and suck me off, then they would all alternate till everyone got a turn at everything, So basically I'd be boldly going were every frat girl has boldly gone before lol. lol hotness. I am glad you could share. And lol at the last part!

LBCDO
11-14-2007, 07:21 PM
if i had a fantasy it would have to be me getting gang banged by 5 tgirl one would fuck me in the ass, I'd have a cock in each hand jerking the ladies off, be sucking another girl off, and another girl would rub her cock up against mine and suck me off, then they would all alternate till everyone got a turn at everything, So basically I'd be boldly going were every frat girl has boldly gone before lol.

LOL, I met a girl at a strip club in mexico when i was out with my boys. She ran up to me from as soon as we walked in. So shes buying me drinks, sitting on my lap and my boy walks over. He asks her, "How much for both of us?" She said "Hes free, but you gotta pay me $10". Then he said "How about all 5 of us?" She looks up, thinks, and says "$35, 1 in the ass, 1 in the pussy, 1 in the mouth, and 1 in each hand". Your post kinda reminds me of that.

MrsKellyPierce
11-14-2007, 07:22 PM

LOL, I met a girl at a strip club in mexico when i was out with my boys. She ran up to me from as soon as we walked in. So shes buying me drinks, sitting on my lap and my boy walks over. He asks her, "How much for both of us?" She said "Hes free, but you gotta pay me $10". Then he said "How about all 5 of us?" She looks up, thinks, and says "$35, 1 in the ass, 1 in the pussy, 1 in the mouth, and 1 in each hand". Your post kinda reminds me of that. wow thats cheap

Bluntasaurus-Rex
11-14-2007, 07:29 PM

LOL, I met a girl at a strip club in mexico when i was out with my boys. She ran up to me from as soon as we walked in. So shes buying me drinks, sitting on my lap and my boy walks over. He asks her, "How much for both of us?" She said "Hes free, but you gotta pay me $10". Then he said "How about all 5 of us?" She looks up, thinks, and says "$35, 1 in the ass, 1 in the pussy, 1 in the mouth, and 1 in each hand". Your post kinda reminds me of that.

The only difference between me and her is I wouldn't charge XD

LBCDO
11-14-2007, 07:37 PM
Imma post mine, just kinda actually doing real work right now. Gimme a good 10-15 mins and Ill post

Bluntasaurus-Rex
11-14-2007, 07:38 PM
if i had a fantasy it would have to be me getting gang banged by 5 tgirl one would fuck me in the ass, I'd have a cock in each hand jerking the ladies off, be sucking another girl off, and another girl would rub her cock up against mine and suck me off, then they would all alternate till everyone got a turn at everything, So basically I'd be boldly going were every frat girl has boldly gone before lol. lol hotness. I am glad you could share. And lol at the last part!

Of course, thanks for making this thread, I couldn't find any pictures like what I described, of course where I live this would be high fantasy I live in the fucking bible belt

MrsKellyPierce
11-14-2007, 07:39 PM

Of course, thanks for making this thread, I couldn't find any pictures like what I described, of course where I live this would be high fantasy I live in the fucking bible belt haha as did I. Omg Nashville YUCK

Bluntasaurus-Rex
11-14-2007, 07:44 PM

Of course, thanks for making this thread, I couldn't find any pictures like what I described, of course where I live this would be high fantasy I live in the fucking bible belt haha as did I. Omg Nashville YUCK

Believe it or not i used to live in Ky and it has a more active scene than most places I've been, Blew my mind lol

MrsKellyPierce
11-14-2007, 07:58 PM

yes Louisville and Lexington are both pretty liberal minded
Believe it or not i used to live in Ky and it has a more active scene than most places I've been, Blew my mind lol

LBCDO
11-14-2007, 08:04 PM
I remember I went to Nashville for spring break when I was in highschool and it was the worst fucking experience of my life. Only thing that saved me was that Opryland was across the street, and in our last 2 nights we met some girls that were staying at the hotel in opryland. Come to find out it was the TN Home Economics Convention or some shit like that and me and my boy spent all of our time in different girls rooms.

FiremanforTS
11-14-2007, 10:14 PM

:banghead

Why pick on lil ol' Nashville?

8)