PDA

View Full Version : The Flipside - Mistaking a GG for a TS...wishful thinking?

Mr_Choc69
11-14-2007, 01:15 PM
We have had our fair amount of discussions on "clocking" TS women and passable/not passable.

But has anyone ever mistaken a GG for a TS? To elaborate.....out at a club/bar/mall/store etc etc talking to someone and you really start to wonder if there is a chance she could be a TS. Perhaps it is just wishful thinking that she is a TS? I have been in this situation a few times and even hooked up with a GG that I would have bet the house was a TS.

Just Wondering.

Feel free to share your thoughts.

jefferson1776
11-14-2007, 03:49 PM
yeah me too, Now that I stumbled upon this site, some girls i see in the street i wonder if they are transsexuals? I dont think I have ever seen one in real life and confirmed it though.

Nice Supra btw

MacShreach
11-14-2007, 04:03 PM
It has happened a few times but not as a result of wishful thinking. Rather the opposite if anything....As in--That....cannot possibly be.....a genetic woman. Nononono.

I had a client once and I remain convinced to this day that their receptionist was TS. For some bizarre reason this did not get me hot. Not even slightly.

Nowhere
11-14-2007, 05:06 PM
Wasn't there a thread recently where that exact same thing happened?

Anyway, if I didn't know better, i'd clock her as being 'T' (especially with those masculine hips):

RangeHova
11-14-2007, 05:33 PM
I have had a few. I had one girl that I SWORE was Allanah Starr. I told that story here before.

Another was a girl that I dated for a good while. I would see her in clubs for years and she had alot of the qualities that I love in TS women. She was glamourous, very well dressed, never had a hair out of place and her makeup was always perfect. Being that she was very tall, she would always seem to be with guys 6' 5" and over.

One night I'm out at a drag show and I see her in the club. I took it as a definite sign and got her number. I call her voice mail and she has this sultry but deep voice. I go over her house and there are all of these professional headshot type of pictures of her all over the place with really different looks (different wigs, makeup styles, characters... ). No matter when I would see her she would have on a full face of makeup and not in the GG kind of way. From there I just knew that all of the signs were there except for the pictures of her daughter. I was real confused, I thought maybe she was adopted or something.

We took the sex thing slow so I took weeks for me to find out. Actually some friends knew her from childhood. Still, I wasn't 100% sure until we got in the bedroom.

She was a professional model/actress who grew up an ugly duckling which explains the thing with makeup and all of those headshots.

Mr_Choc69
11-15-2007, 02:24 PM
I have had a few. I had one girl that I SWORE was Allanah Starr. I told that story here before.

Another was a girl that I dated for a good while. I would see her in clubs for years and she had alot of the qualities that I love in TS women. She was glamourous, very well dressed, never had a hair out of place and her makeup was always perfect. Being that she was very tall, she would always seem to be with guys 6' 5" and over.

One night I'm out at a drag show and I see her in the club. I took it as a definite sign and got her number. I call her voice mail and she has this sultry but deep voice. I go over her house and there are all of these professional headshot type of pictures of her all over the place with really different looks (different wigs, makeup styles, characters... ). No matter when I would see her she would have on a full face of makeup and not in the GG kind of way. From there I just knew that all of the signs were there except for the pictures of her daughter. I was real confused, I thought maybe she was adopted or something.

We took the sex thing slow so I took weeks for me to find out. Actually some friends knew her from childhood. Still, I wasn't 100% sure until we got in the bedroom.

She was a professional model/actress who grew up an ugly duckling which explains the thing with makeup and all of those headshots.

I have heard of similar situations. Sometimes you don't find out until the deed is about to happen!

Lucy157
03-24-2008, 10:34 PM
Apparantly Tyra Banks is often mistaken for a TS.