PDA

View Full Version : How not to get caught providing............by a non-provider

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-14-2007, 11:34 AM
In my speaking to various heathens this evening on the phone, it was brought to my attention that law enforcement has been coming down hard on many of you working girls. I sympathize, for you and for the men that you've grown accustomed to naming a particular monthly bill after.

With that being said I have written a new book:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/jwbl_ho_for_dummies_599.jpg

Now I know some of you ho's are cheap so I'll be nice and FREELY give you some pointers from chapter's 1 & 2

1. DO NOT USE CRAIGSLIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cheap, silly, simply muhfucka!!!!!!! Sure pick the one fucking website everyone knows about that cops behind a desk at the precinct, OR in their Chevy Impala/Ford Crown Victoria on their laptop in between the 2 cops can access. Why not just walk the streets with a sign saying. I'm a ho, come fuck me!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, a few of yall might know someone doing that.

2. Use your language to your advantage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If a fuckin trick is getting on your nerves with that 3rd or 4th call, go back to your native language or your slang language. Don't act like you don't have a slang language, everytime you buy weed you use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Tell the fuckin trick an address BESIDES the actual address you are at if he's a first timer. Look out the window and see if a squad car is pulling up, if it is, don't answer the phone again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Buy a fucking pre pay sim card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Use that shit for your fucking clients!!!!!!!!!!! $20 buys you peace of mind, think about it!!!!!!!!!

$19.95 or for you ho's, one handjob.

JWBL™

Night Rider
11-14-2007, 03:42 PM
lol bump