PDA

View Full Version : THE HATERS BALL !!!!!!

hwbs
11-14-2007, 05:42 AM
see we talk a lot about girls hating on the guys at parties and clubs. i don't want to talk about that..i want to discuss with u man on man hating...if i was jwbl and gone through what i have i would be an experienced club brawler...let me give you some real examples....then feel free to add your own or comment on this thread...

i am at the party with a girl i had recently started dating...we are hanging out and having a good time...next i see this guy i know whisper in her ear while i am bringing back our drinks...so i ask what does he want...her reply is are you going home to fuck him tonight...i know this person and he has seen us come and leave like 3 separate times...what kind of game is that....? ohhh so i see this person out months after we broke up...i am like she is single and now lives right by u ....ohhh no not for me...but u wanted to fuck her brains out when i was dating her...the nerve!!!!

next is another drunk guy who is always trying with someone i am with...he tried with the girl above and also with this other girl we were dating...we are at Sunny's pageant..i am sitting with her and Alanah's mother... i go to get her mom some water and to come back with this guy in my chair....this happens to me all the time...this guy just looks at me..i am like excuse me !!! he had also emailed her later from the chats sending his naked pics doing his best derrick zoolander impersonation..am i just invisible..

another good one of total disrespect was when we were at the vip at vapor...we are having a great time and she goes to get us drinks...this guy asks if i am a client and if he minds if he asks her 4 a lap dance..my face turns bright red...

then there is another common occurrence from the yellow backed chaser....when they see us at the party and don't come up to her...they come online to hate on me from the chats...i didn't want to come up to u when u were with that dork....hmmmm thinking i am a client...does clients have drinks bought to u from the ladies...at vapor, i don't think so !!!!if u have any sack come up while i am standing there....which leads me up to the example where i really almost lost it...

i went to san diego to see my gf who i hadn't seen in months...she takes me to some gay bar to see her friend perform drag...i dont care at this point i am just happy to see her....this dude just comes up rapping to her like i am not there....he looks at me and he can see some veins popping...hes like excuse me i am trying to talk to your friend.....i am like i am her motherfucking bf that just flew 3000 miles to see her.... i guess all the str8 guys hang out at gay clubs , lmao...what made it worse is that she didn't ask him to leave...at that point they both could of gotten a steel chair to the face.....i mean i am jet lagged and fuming but don't want lose my cool like that...

that is what lead to my comment to the topic of "dumbest thing u said to talk her out of sex".... when we get home i am like fuck you i dont even know why i came and want to leave....what i will add on this topic is this input...you may look better than me or be bigger or have more money than me.....i may look like nothing to you but i will always win... i never stoop to petty things to get ass or get a girl to like me by hating on another....i will add more later but for now dig in :twisted:

hondarobot
11-14-2007, 05:51 AM
It's all about honor and respect. Not fake stupid stuff. That's a two way street, I might add.

(secret transmission, heh)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-14-2007, 06:00 AM
I just found my new sig
sorry Danny

hwbs
11-14-2007, 06:03 AM
OMG that fucking avatar....i almost lost my lunch....

peggygee
11-14-2007, 06:03 AM
he had also emailed her later from the chats sending his naked pics doing his best derrick zoolander impersonation..

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/zoolan.jpg

Thought I would help you make your point.

:lol:

hwbs
11-14-2007, 06:08 AM
i think with that picture many people know who the guy is from the parties ,lol...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-14-2007, 06:20 AM
i had this shit happen 2 times in my life. One time the chick was a GG stripper that I'm glad I didn't sleep with, the guy that cock-blocked me for her pussy ended up getting her pregnant that same night, I saw her a few years ago: she was screaming at her kids then looked and said "don't I know you?" to which I responded "no, you don't"

the other time I was at this shit spot I HATE going to named Atlantis in Queens, NY
this crossdresser approached me (she's in a bunch of the party photos, but I won't say who) and this gay stripper working the club that night jumped in front of me to talk to her, I was ecstatic I really wasn't interested, but the shit was cute.........

I don't pay mind to haters, because at the end of the day they always lose, getting some pussy one night doesn't always guarantee a "W" it just guarantees that the hater was more anxious than I was. I love my haters because 9 times out of 10 they take a future headache off of my hands.

oh and HWBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp7NiPOcGbs

hwbs
11-14-2007, 06:22 AM
love that dude yo ..he cracks me up on mtv...

Steve-Oh
11-14-2007, 06:48 AM
I feel your pain HB. That kind of stuff's happened to all of us.
I had a similar experience with someone I thought I trusted.
We were at a wedding reception, this guy from Europe was all in her face while we were holding hands!
I said calmly to him "She came here with me, she's leaving with me. Got it?"
The bitch says to me "why did you have to get all violent?"
HUH?
Several things occurred to me then, Sometimes it's best to just say what's bugging ya, most chicks (TG and GG) are ATTENTION WHORES and a slut is a slut is a slut.
Sluts are fine except when they pretend to be in a meaningful relationship.
Is it in their body language?
Do sluts feel that once they have your dedication, you are now not worthy and they let it show?
Do they think you are somehow low class for falling for trash like them?
I really don't know for sure, but slut is a slut is a slut.
So I've diagnosed myself with S.A.D.D. - Slut Attention Deficit Disorder.

slinky
11-14-2007, 06:50 AM
I guess I've just dated too many working girls that I don't even notice this shit half the time. About 4 years ago I was dating a fairly "famous" working girl and it was happening like 8 times a night when we went out (maybe I'm underestimating that number).

PS Atlantis....... hahahahahahahaha.

hwbs
11-14-2007, 09:48 AM
i might have S.A.D.D. also...this whole thing is just a sign of weakness on the guys part..most dont know how to get to know these girls without flashing cash....myself on the other hand will never do that..then the girl will always have the upper hand...but i think on the other hand the haters drive me to bring more girls so they can hate some more...funny thing is i try to help out some of the guys there that a barely know...ohh well i am not going to change and neither are they , lol

whatsupwithat
11-14-2007, 10:04 AM
dude, most guys are idiots with no respect for themselves or anyone else. same goes for the girls.

step back and let them all fuck each other over. someday, somehow, they'll learn...we can hope.

quick story...my first gf in nyc was a gg stripper. she was incredibly beautiful. a few months into us dating, a very well known and married pop/new wave/rock star (with a one word name who was starring on broadway at the time) took a liking to her. he was constantly fucking with me...to the point of one time jumping on the cab we were driving away in and crazily banging on the hood and window (drunken bastard finally fell off). in the end, he got her. hey, i was just a 21 year old kid from boston. but a few weeks later, he dumped her ass. she came running back to me. i never opened the door to her again. unfortunately, i was left with her previous crazy ass bf ( a well known martial arts/movie star) calling me and harassing me all the freakin' time.

talk about a welcome to nyc. damn...i had just gotten here.

i'm rambling. i'm tired. night.

TrueBeauty TS
11-14-2007, 10:10 AM
a few months into us dating, a very well known and married pop/new wave/rock star (with a one word name who was starring on broadway at the time) took a liking to her. .

John Tesh is two words. Jeez.... :roll:

:wink:

LBCDO
11-14-2007, 10:15 AM
When i was out here in ATL and TSs my main thing, I had tons of haters.

I used to post on the Yum forums a lot, and tell all my lil exploits because I felt like it was like alounge, where we men can break bread, talk about what we did, who we did, and how we did it without hearing a lot of bullshit. But then the bullshit started finding me...

I started seeing girls that knew what was up with our relatinoship [No Strings Attatched] and they would tell me about how I fucked so-and-so. For like a month I was like "I know my luck isnt that bad where all these girls are finding out about each other. Come to find out there was a guy that was a photographer for Yum that was shitting on my name, reading my post to the girls, showing them on the internet. And they are knowing its true, posting after me in threads that were like 3 or 4 weeks old.

Then I had the infamous poser who used my online name in meeting girls, saying that they were me, or that they were my good good friend. Thats one of the reasons I had to change my name here than from that board.

Shit, I been hated on all the time. I got hated on Saturday when I was dancing with a girl, and I guess there was a dude there that she was stringing along and the dude jumped at me. I go clubbin so much, security handled it, but damn, why swing on me player? I aint do shit!

Most of the time, I dont really sweat shit though. Shit, my own cousin is in the process of hating on me with a GG, but his hating is actually helping, because I know Ill probally get the "Im really feeling you, not him" sex, and well prolly get board with each other. So, shit happens

whatsupwithat
11-14-2007, 10:16 AM
a few months into us dating, a very well known and married pop/new wave/rock star (with a one word name who was starring on broadway at the time) took a liking to her. .

hee hee. i would have felt sooo much better if it had been him. unfortunately, this guy was someone who's music both alone and with the group he played with defined my teen and college years. the one thing i gained from all of it...i never 'idolized' anyone ever again.

although...if you're taking idolatry applications...

;)

hwbs
11-14-2007, 10:19 AM
damn u knocked phil collins off the hood ,lol

whatsupwithat
11-14-2007, 10:19 AM

.Oh, the lovely drugs you can score at a John Tesh concert! ;)

yeah, because you would so need heavy drugs to be at that concert. :P

whatsupwithat
11-14-2007, 10:20 AM
damn u knocked phil collins off the hood ,lol

haha! love you, bro'.

MrsKellyPierce
11-14-2007, 10:23 AM
Johnny's old sig with diana ross and stephanie crackered me up

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-14-2007, 10:30 AM
With a rebel yell, she cried more more more
With a padlocked door E cried "whore whore whore!!!!!!!!"

;)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-14-2007, 11:04 AM
E - I'll bet it was Sting. He's been on Broadway before, although I can't remember what he was in.

He was in an off Bway play called

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/lou_cypher/arnold.jpg

anonymoussonny
01-06-2008, 08:18 AM
I feel your pain, but it's also a great problem to have as opposed to you being the hater... I was hated on by one whom I thought was my best friend for years while I had a main squeeze and asspussy on the side (which was really unsettling).

Fuck 'em man they will always be there.
Take the high road and your life will be better for it.