PDA

View Full Version : guys of HA.com that KEEP IT REAL

mbf
11-13-2007, 11:47 PM
ok folx, we had the nice guy award...

now its time for your nominations for:

guys of HA.com who keep it real

keepin it real in this environment means:

guys who will voice their opinion regardless the possible outcomes, yet in a (relative) civilized way

guys who will enter also heated debates, yet give valuable input

guys who DONT change their minds or switch sides when there is no overwhelming reason to do so

guys who are straightforward and cut the shady stuff to the absolute minimum or shun it altogether

and most importantly:
guys who have already at least once or on a regular basis met a TS face to face and/or cock to ass

*drummmrolllll
my nominations:

chefmike
DannyPartridge
JohnnyWalkweBlackLabel (the don of realness)
LBCDO
MacShreach
quinn
yes, you all waited for it, so ill nominate: nightrider
Senchai
TJ347

feel free to add your candidates :D

and stay tuned for the coming installament of yet another award-nomination rallye: biggest loser of HA.com

in a browser window near you :D

Night Rider
11-13-2007, 11:52 PM
I'd like to add:

mbf
partlycloudy
trish

:)

Jericho
11-14-2007, 12:32 AM
TJ347 - He'll always give you his opinion [and such a lot of it! :lol: ] no matter the outcome, but, he's always civil. No bullshit or drama.

GroobySteven
11-14-2007, 12:47 AM
PartlyCloudy for managing to keep it real without actually writing anything!

MrsKellyPierce
11-14-2007, 12:47 AM
I nominate ERic cause I want to fuck him

Night Rider
11-14-2007, 12:50 AM

LOL he participates in the sports section..

Ecstatic
11-14-2007, 01:16 AM
Hmmm, my top four contenders (amongst guys--there are several gals here who excel at keeping it real) are JWBL, seanchai, MEGABODY, and flabbybody. No pandering from any of these dudes, just shooting from the hip and calling it like they see it. A fourway tie, I think....

MacShreach
11-14-2007, 01:43 AM
8) 8) LOL Well thanks for that mbf and I'm glad to see someone nominated you-- I would have.

Leverage87
11-14-2007, 01:45 AM
I'll second Johnny's nomination.

MacShreach
11-14-2007, 01:46 AM
I'd like to add:

mbf
partlycloudy
trish

:)

Now anyone who pays attention knows how highly I regard Trish, but last I heard she wasn't actually a guy........What the hell, minor issue.

GroobySteven
11-14-2007, 01:51 AM

Nope - not that he doesn't participate - he just finds the perfect images so he doesn't have to write.

Quinn
11-14-2007, 01:52 AM
LOL... Thanks for the nomination, MBF. I can see from your list and other names that have been added since then that I am in good company (I mean that, guys).

-Quinn

Night Rider
11-14-2007, 01:55 AM

Nope - not that he doesn't participate - he just finds the perfect images so he doesn't have to write.

:lol: a picture is worth a thousand words so we're right to nominate him!

Night Rider
11-14-2007, 02:03 AM
guys who DONT change their minds or switch sides when there is no overwhelming reason to do so

come on dog, Night Rider constantly flip flops when he thinks someone is extending some sort of olive branch...I don't think you know what keeping it real truly means...

I'm not saying he's the only one, but that part of his personality stands out amongst the others on your criteria...

I'm sure he will come in here with his usual flames that a 10-year-old could come up with, but I'm just "keeping it real"...

that being said...THIS IS THE INTERNET...nobody is keeping it real on here...keep it real in the streets, motherfuckers...

No, I do tell it how it is. I've never said I keep it real, but u know I do! That's ur biggest problem with me, the fact that I tell u how much of a dick u are. U may keep it real in the comic stores but online u come across as a complete wanker. Ur always running about this place hi-jacking threads because u've ran out of comic books to read. Do me a favour and fuck off.

I'm sure u'll be keeping it real when the HA loser list comes out u fucking twat.

Night Rider
11-14-2007, 02:12 AM
predicta.....nah, I don't need to finish that...

how many people on here have you been "cool" with, and they post something you regard as even mildly insulting to you, and then you turn around and attack them in a profanity-laden tirade? that is what I was referring to...

like I said, keep it real in the streets...your fake European ass wouldn't last 5 minutes around my way, I'd have the Latin Queens making you their bitch, I wouldn't even fuck with calling my Kings...

Yea, because Belfast is such a nice place to live :roll: Ur the biggest faggot on here behind legend and u think ur from the fucking ghetto. Ur kings and queens??? What the fuck are u on about? Is this something u fantasize about where ur the submissive guy in a gimp suit bowing down to ur kings and queens. Fuck off u tosser. The more u talk the more votes ur getting for HA biggest loser.

Leverage87
11-14-2007, 02:13 AM
Alright, Night Rider, Dark thanos... here

FREEFALLL666
11-14-2007, 02:22 AM
I may not say much but I dont lie when I do. I just keep shut because I only want my jokes to offend.

MacShreach
11-14-2007, 02:30 AM
..nobody is keeping it real on here......

In which case neither are you, kiddo, so take your pathetic, mindless bickering somewhere else. You've got several other threads full of puerile, vapid, intellectually bankrupt drivel already for you to wallow in. I promise I won't follow.

trish
11-14-2007, 03:07 AM
thanks for the nomination NightRider :) ; but, as MacShreach has been gentleman enough to point out :wink: , i must respectfully decline the honor. Damn, I should see a MOD sometime about changing my rank to HA.

MacShreach
11-14-2007, 03:17 AM
thanks for the nomination NightRider :) ; but, as MacShreach has been gentleman enough to point out :wink: , i must respectfully decline the honor. Damn, I should see a MOD sometime about changing my rank to HA.

Says it right there, girl: "Hot Hung Angel." And it's the truth. Or are you just teasing us? :wink:

(It's nice to see you again, Trish. I hope you've had a good summer and all is well with you?)

MacShreach
11-14-2007, 03:21 AM
Actually, to go back to the rubric of the post for a minute, I'd like to nominate Ecstatic. I don't always agree with him but he makes disagreeing with him a very enjoyable--and educative--experience.

I would also add Scorpion, who is always true to his guns.

Night Rider
11-14-2007, 03:23 AM
thanks for the nomination NightRider :)

No problem :)

TJ347
11-14-2007, 04:06 AM
Thank you for the nomination, mbf. I don't know that I have kept it quite as "real" as I would have liked to at all times, but I do try. :wink:

TJ347 - He'll always give you his opinion [and such a lot of it! :lol: ] no matter the outcome, but, he's always civil. No bullshit or drama.

Ah, Jericho... Thank you for the kind words, even if you stretched the truth just a bit there. I'm always civil? No bullshit or drama? I appreciate you saying that, but even I would argue that's a wee bit on the side of fiction. However, it's kind enough that I would have to add you to the nominees for the "HA Nice Guy" award. I mean, you really went out on a limb with that! :lol:

trish
11-14-2007, 04:07 AM
WOW...when did that happen??? THANKS ALL :D :D :claps

Felicia Katt
11-14-2007, 05:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PztF3GWMO-M

LOL

meow

FK

Jericho
11-14-2007, 06:01 AM
I appreciate you saying that, but even I would argue that's a wee bit on the side of fiction.

Short attention span - I might have been judging by recent standards around here! :lol:

However, it's kind enough that I would have to add you to the nominees for the "HA Nice Guy" award. I mean, you really went out on a limb with that! :lol:

And then, they stab you in the back! :P

blckhaze
11-14-2007, 07:17 AM
i vote for JWBL. partly is #2 cause he always has a god pic to totally sidetrack a thread.

Rico
11-14-2007, 07:52 AM
how about new guys who are still learning the ropes around these forums? :)

whatsupwithat
11-14-2007, 09:03 AM

guys who will voice their opinion regardless the possible outcomes, yet in a (relative) civilized way

guys who are straightforward and cut the shady stuff to the absolute minimum or shun it altogether

guys who have already at least once or on a regular basis met a TS face to face and/or cock to ass

*drummmrolllll
my nominations:

chefmike
DannyPartridge
LBCDO
MacShreach
quinn
Senchai
TJ347

agree with all of them. and add you to the list.

but, wait a minute, all that shit above about what it means to keep it real applies to me, as well. how the fuck did i become a nice guy, motherfucker?

/yeah, that's right, uh-huh, no more mr. fuckin' nice guy, biatches!!
//kelly, let's fuck

mbf
11-14-2007, 10:55 AM

*drummmrolllll
my nominations:

chefmike
DannyPartridge
LBCDO
MacShreach
quinn
Senchai
TJ347

but, wait a minute, all that shit above about what it means to keep it real applies to me, as well. how the fuck did i become a nice guy, motherfucker?

//kelly, let's fuck

ok, whatsupwithat

from now on you are the nice guy with an edge whos keepin it real

btw, you just got promoted to 5 STAR POSTER!!!!!!

MacShreach
11-14-2007, 11:18 AM
funny thing is, you used to interact me with on a civil level on this site...

And I will do again when you leave the childish attitude at the door. Whatever your problems with NR might be (and believe me, I don't care) attempting to spread them to every thread you're both on is bollocks.

MacShreach
11-14-2007, 11:25 AM
WOW...when did that happen??? THANKS ALL :D :D :claps

Dunno but it's no more than you deserve.

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

Night Rider
11-14-2007, 03:12 PM
In which case neither are you, kiddo, so take your pathetic, mindless bickering somewhere else. You've got several other threads full of puerile, vapid, intellectually bankrupt drivel already for you to wallow in. I promise I won't follow.

funny thing is, you used to interact me with on a civil level on this site...I guess you forgot the conversations we have had...you have been sucking Night Rider off for the past few weeks, so I guess he blinded you with an eyeshot...

I don't know what that pile of shite's about but it's been edited twice so it must be meaningfull. I could almost sense the tears. All MacShreach is trying to do, is get u to chill out a bit. There isn't a day goes by were u don't come in bitching about something, and the majority of the board can't be fucked with all the bullshit. It's ok now and again, but ur obsessive.

whatsupwithat
11-14-2007, 06:12 PM

*drummmrolllll
my nominations:

chefmike
DannyPartridge
LBCDO
MacShreach
quinn
Senchai
TJ347

//kelly, let's fuck

ok, whatsupwithat

from now on you are the nice guy with an edge whos keepin it real

btw, you just got promoted to 5 STAR POSTER!!!!!!

yeah, baby!!!

keepin' it real, nicely...with an 'edge'. ;)

and five stars to boot...wait, should i even be happy about that?