PDA

View Full Version : A funny story

tsmandy
11-13-2007, 07:39 PM
So I don't know how well this story will translate to the web, but it makes me giggle, and I think folks here can appreciate it.

On Thursday night after several days of shooting, and finishing up a hardcore scene, I drove from LA to Vegas with my friend Eve. After a week solid of driving and shooting and very little sleep I was a bit delirious. I pulled into the Orleans hotel (thanks for the advice, if you read this) rented a room, and Eve and I headed towards the elevator. In front of us was a rowdy group of dykes and the security guard asked to see their room key before letting them use the elevators. They flashed their key, and stumbled off in a loud drunken mass. Then he asked to see my key. I pulled it out of my pocket, flashed it to him, then walked to the elevator with my suitcase. Next Eve showed her key.
She came walking up to me with an incredulous look on her face.

"What the hell did you just show that security guard?"

I looked down in my hand, and instead of a room key was a glossy Buddy Wood business card with a beautiful photo of tranny cock and balls.

I just about died laughing right then and there.

And that pretty much sums up the mental state I was in. I drove 3,000 miles shot for 2 websites and a dvd , stayed in 3 hotels and helped 3 different friends through breakups. What a crazy week in California and Nevada.

goliath_91710
11-13-2007, 08:02 PM
I pulled into the Orleans hotel (thanks for the advice, if you read this) rented a room,

I work at The Orleans! I wish I would have known you were coming!

GIA LOVES RON
11-13-2007, 08:03 PM
That was really funny tsmandy! hahahha! How did he react when you accidentally showed him a different card. I just could imagine how his face turned. Classic!

Leverage87
11-13-2007, 08:03 PM
lol, I nearly shit myself on that one, I would love to see the expression on that dudes face.

tsmandy
11-13-2007, 08:08 PM
That was really funny tsmandy! hahahha! How did he react when you accidentally showed him a different card. I just could imagine how his face turned. Classic!

He didn't notice, or if he did, it was Las Vegas and he didn't care.

GIA LOVES RON
11-14-2007, 04:39 AM

He didn't notice, or if he did, it was Las Vegas and he didn't care.

SIN CITY IT IS! So i'm sure he was fine with it..by the way, your new avatr is rockin girl...very sexy! :D

justatransgirl
11-14-2007, 06:59 AM
Mandy - and you didn't come down to SD and see us - for shame! Giggle

I remember working out of the Orleans back when we first started - and it was kind of funny going past the guard 5 or 6 times a day with different guys... giggle.

The guards don't care - after the first 500 people pass them their eyes glaze over and they were probably more zoned out than you were.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

PS - You will find me at the Wynn, or a new secret resort that I'm not telling anybody about so that I can get a room when I want... :-)