PDA

View Full Version : Poll - Prefer GG or T-Girl?

SamAdams
11-13-2007, 09:59 AM
I assume most guys on this site like both GG and T-Girls. But if you absolutely had to choose one over the other which would it be?

I myself think I would choose a GG. I could always get a GG to use a strap-on. Just kidding. But if I had to choose only one, I would go GG route. The ability to have a child I think being a big reason.

Just curious.

Trogdor
11-13-2007, 10:22 PM
TG. I myself have about had it with GG's.

Plus the NOT getting pregnent is another contributing factor.

The Piper
11-13-2007, 10:55 PM
Tg
I used to think pussy rocked the world but i'm becoming more and more into Tg

ingram22
11-13-2007, 11:01 PM
Voted GG, but haven't been with a TG so...

tsmandy
11-14-2007, 12:33 AM
sorry girls, I'm a sell out, I love cunt.

rawrr
11-14-2007, 01:27 AM
I like both so yeh I think I win. ;)

Ecstatic
11-14-2007, 01:31 AM
Hmm, this has "come up" several times before. For me: pre- or non-op TG first, post-op TG or GG second. While I love women, a TG simply turns me on far more on a purely physical level.

adamvortex
11-14-2007, 01:40 AM
voted GG (it was a 51/49 decision though)

elo
11-14-2007, 02:11 AM
I But if I had to choose only one, I would go GG route. The ability to have a child I think being a big reason.

Just curious.The lack of ability to get pregnant is ONE reason why i voted for TS.

andyuk
11-14-2007, 02:30 AM
the only ts girl i know as a freind i count as a woman.
so makes no differance to me.

Night Rider
11-14-2007, 02:32 AM
It's hard to choose. There's something about ts women that turns me on but at the same time, I love pussy.

Somedays I prefer ts and somedays I prefer gg's.

lust4ts
11-14-2007, 03:40 AM
Comme ci Comme Ca, 50/50 so where is the option for that?

suckseed
11-14-2007, 04:11 AM
They're both crazy. I voted GG, but my experience is with gg's mostly. The thing that I need is for them to be irresistible when they're in the same room. Do TS's do that? That seems like a pheromone thing.

Night Rider
11-14-2007, 04:15 AM
They're both crazy.

That's an understatement!

62des
11-14-2007, 04:26 AM
90% GG 10% TG, no contest. Pussy should rule the world someday.

SexyMagdi
11-14-2007, 04:37 AM
Oh my thats a very tough choice. I guess I would go with GG. Because well you cant beat a good vagina. And of course if you want a cock she can put on a strap on. But also TS's are great cause you always get a good fuck in the ass. and plus they know what they are doing when it comes that sort of thing.

suckseed
11-14-2007, 04:44 AM
Magdi, do you get pussy with those looks? The way girls go for the dude from Tokio Hotel, they should be climbing on you with rappeling gear.

SexyMagdi
11-14-2007, 04:47 AM
Magdi, do you get pussy with those looks? The way girls go for the dude from Tokio Hotel, they should be climbing on you with rappeling gear.

Yes I have but I get more male attention but once I reveal my surprise between my legs they just up and leave. *sigh* oh well but yes I have gotten lucky on several accasions where I had sex with a few girls.

suckseed
11-14-2007, 04:49 AM
How old are you? Can't you go to a gay bar as a gurl and finally lose that ass virginity? (I read you hadn't yet, right?)

SexyMagdi
11-14-2007, 04:54 AM
How old are you? Can't you go to a gay bar as a gurl and finally lose that ass virginity? (I read you hadn't yet, right?)

Im 20 sweety. Im allowed in bars but I cant drink which is ok cause I dont drink at all. hehehe There are a few gay bars here but none are very appealing. And I guess cause I look too much like a girl I dont get hit on. Ive tried myself to get someone but even when I reveal to them who I really am. They still dont want me. So Ill just wait until I find someone worth my time. And yes Im still an anal virgin.

suckseed
11-14-2007, 05:01 AM

Im 20 sweety. Im allowed in bars but I cant drink which is ok cause I dont drink at all. hehehe There are a few gay bars here but none are very appealing. And I guess cause I look too much like a girl I dont get hit on. Ive tried myself to get someone but even when I reveal to them who I really am. They still dont want me. So Ill just wait until I find someone worth my time. And yes Im still an anal virgin.

Plus you want it to be with another TG, amirite? That narrows the options down, but quality is better than quantity in my book. Me, I'm looking for a hot female musician who doesn't think I'm too old. Enjoy being 20! That's a great age.

SexyMagdi
11-14-2007, 05:02 AM

Plus you want it to be with another TG, amirite? That narrows the options down, but quality is better than quantity in my book. Me, I'm looking for a hot female musician who doesn't think I'm too old. Enjoy being 20! That's a great age.

Yes either a TG or a guy either one is good. Well youll find that girl just keep looking. lol And yes I love being 20.

suckseed
11-14-2007, 05:13 AM
Ah. Well, jesus, that shouldn't be that hard. Run a craigslist ad! Nothin' but quality there!

SexyMagdi
11-14-2007, 05:17 AM
Ah. Well, jesus, that shouldn't be that hard. Run a craigslist ad! Nothin' but quality there!

Lol thanks but I have and yet no luck. T^T

suckseed
11-14-2007, 05:38 AM
Geez we should get on the chat...but I wanted to know if that hair is yours. I believe you when you say it's tough, but as an average white man it's hard not to imagine that it's easy for pretty young things. Are you a shut in? Is your voice like Truman Capote? Lol..what's the catch?
There are two ads in Puerto Rico for men seeking TS/TV - in in Condado, one in Isla Verde. You should at least write to them, maybe you'll find out where a good TG friendly hangout is. Live it up girl!

SexyMagdi
11-14-2007, 05:42 AM
Geez we should get on the chat...but I wanted to know if that hair is yours. I believe you when you say it's tough, but as an average white man it's hard not to imagine that it's easy for pretty young things. Are you a shut in? Is your voice like Truman Capote? Lol..what's the catch?
There are two ads in Puerto Rico for men seeking TS/TV - in in Condado, one in Isla Verde. You should at least write to them, maybe you'll find out where a good TG friendly hangout is. Live it up girl!

Oh I have but no luck either I think I deleted the profile. but its ok. I have found a few friends here not TG's but freidns who like me. A shut in? you mean like if I do my crossdressing privately and noone knows? Catch?

suckseed
11-14-2007, 05:55 AM

Oh I have but no luck either I think I deleted the profile. but its ok. I have found a few friends here not TG's but freidns who like me. A shut in? you mean like if I do my crossdressing privately and noone knows? Catch?
No lol I was just kidding, don't worry. I meant do you just stay at home.
'What's the catch means I can't believe you're having a hard time finding someone nice to' date or at least sleep with.

SexyMagdi
11-14-2007, 06:01 AM

No lol I was just kidding, don't worry. I meant do you just stay at home.
'What's the catch means I can't believe you're having a hard time finding someone nice to' date or at least sleep with.

Oh no I have had sex a few times since I moved to Puerto Rico. But no since my parents told everyone on earth I was a crossdresser and I want to become a TS. I go out all the time dressed up. except work.

Trogdor
11-14-2007, 06:37 AM

Yes I have but I get more male attention but once I reveal my surprise between my legs they just up and leave. *sigh* oh well but yes I have gotten lucky on several accasions where I had sex with a few girls.

Pffft, they need help.

And as for drinking....if you want a drink, head for canada, the age is much less then here. And Mexico's even lower.

SexyMagdi
11-14-2007, 06:40 AM

Pffft, they need help.

And as for drinking....if you want a drink, head for canada, the age is much less then here. And Mexico's even lower.

Lol but its ok. No thanks I dont drink any type of Alcohol.

Leverage87
11-14-2007, 06:41 AM
I hear that Trog, me and you are just a short drive away from strong beer, milk in bags, and a constant barrage of 'eh?'

From what I've heard about Mexico though, the american dollar is all the ID you need down there.

SexyMagdi
11-14-2007, 06:43 AM
Lol thats true. All you need is american money basicly anywhere in the world.

Trogdor
11-14-2007, 08:12 AM
Lol thats true. All you need is american money basicly anywhere in the world.

Except for Canada and England. :P

Trogdor
11-14-2007, 08:15 AM
I hear that Trog, me and you are just a short drive away from strong beer, milk in bags, and a constant barrage of 'eh?'

From what I've heard about Mexico though, the american dollar is all the ID you need down there.

I'm not a beer drinker. I only partake in wines.

Beer and barbells do not mix.

I do remember seeing milk in bags over here in a small mom 'n pop shop during the 1980's.

Plus, no offence, but I'd rather hang with Magdi instead. :wink:

ryski1230
11-14-2007, 08:18 AM
back on topic not that magdi aiint hot but i voted TG as if i voted GG the girlfriend ( hwo frequently lurks here ) would start naggin lol long story

dan_drade
11-14-2007, 08:34 AM
In the last five years, I have only had T-girls for GF's. I can't say that I would never date a GG again, but the last three girls I have dated ended up lasting for a long time. I think the shortest realtionship was about six months, and the girl I am with now I have been with for about three years. I really see no reason to go back to a GG at this point.

ryski1230
11-14-2007, 08:37 AM
In the last five years, I have only had T-girls for GF's. I can't say that I would never date a GG again, but the last three girls I have dated ended up lasting for a long time. I think the shortest realtionship was about six months, and the girl I am with now I have been with for about three years. I really see no reason to go back to a GG at this point.

out of curiosity cos im a newb is your girl one of th HA's posting here
n e chance of a pic?

dan_drade
11-14-2007, 08:39 AM

out of curiosity cos im a newb is your girl one of th HA's posting here
n e chance of a pic?

No, she is not one of the girls that is on HA. I actually met this girl when I was doing some contracting after work and we just really hit it off. I have been with her ever since.

ryski1230
11-14-2007, 08:41 AM
cant fault that mate nice one sorry if i came across as nosey lol

dan_drade
11-14-2007, 08:43 AM
cant fault that mate nice one sorry if i came across as nosey lol

NP bro

Twinkie_Rameriez
11-14-2007, 05:26 PM
I voted Ts because once I discovered Tgirls GG's just don't do it like they used to for me, in all honesty I'd choose Dick over Pussy anyday (Tgirl Dick, I'm not attracted to guys) Maybe this makes me gay I don't know, I really don't give a fuck, I don't label or think about it cause thats just pointless to me, I wouldn't turn down Pussy though, I can't stand loose Pussy however and the whole menstrual cycle is a huge turn off to me. the children aspect I really don't think about because I really don't want kids just yet and not even sure If I do at all, Tgirls just seem way more sexy to me too.

david-m-77
12-28-2007, 05:40 AM
I like TG for sure. Nothing like a good dick down, but a GG can reproduce. Sorry TGs. Besides, who says you can't have a little TG on the side?

callahac
12-28-2007, 05:48 AM
Tgirls all the way. Pussy is ok, but ass pussy and cock rules

spooker609
12-28-2007, 06:21 AM
T!!!! Because latex just dosen't taste the same!

peggygee
12-29-2007, 05:39 AM
GG

Transwomen are too much damn drama

blakpadi
01-06-2008, 01:37 PM
ah-BOTH,hell as long as they are are hotties-either one!

4ever_ngt
01-06-2008, 03:21 PM
its a 59/41 split for me wit Tg getting the win..only because ts have to work so hard to "pull it off" & in the process wind up looking better than GG..its a hyper femininity i guess you would call it thats attractive about Ts

Trogdor
01-06-2008, 08:35 PM
Tg.....as I menioned in the past, I am getting fed up with the bullshit GG's put me through. I'm about ready to quit them forever, I tell you what. :P

And TG's have always treated me alot better than GG's ever have.

jamesedwards
02-18-2008, 09:33 PM
I will go with a Tgirl, with a big cock

jmecross2
02-19-2008, 01:28 AM
T-Girl