PDA

View Full Version : mimi plastique

bad2nice
11-13-2007, 09:13 AM
I just saw Mimi with no makeup on while she was on her webcam, she is beautiful without makeup too for all the haters, plenty of girls look bad with no makeup, but not her, she's fine.

lust4ts
11-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Fuck and I just used up all my Popcorn pics :evil:

lust4ts
11-13-2007, 09:19 AM
Fuck and I just used up all my Popcorn pics :evil:

Oooop no, this one requires a whole machine I think..................

Leverage87
11-13-2007, 09:38 AM
nice lust, how many of those popcorn pics you have anyways?

lust4ts
11-13-2007, 09:46 AM
nice lust, how many of those popcorn pics you have anyways?

I have bags of them (excuse the pun Leverage) :)

Leverage87
11-13-2007, 09:54 AM
I think the next step is to take an actual photograph of yourself eating popcorn

echimandu
11-15-2007, 01:51 AM
I just saw Mimi with no makeup on while she was on her webcam, she is beautiful without makeup too for all the haters, plenty of girls look bad with no makeup, but not her, she's fine.No one ever is critical of her looks. Its the mouth and attitude that are appalling. And a very inflated sense of how good she thinks she looks. You see, manners and humility go a long way in my book. And a little maturity helps also. Some cock bandits never seem to care though.

stillies77
11-15-2007, 02:02 AM
yeah that subway video was crazy enough for me.

bad2nice
11-15-2007, 02:19 AM
I just saw Mimi with no makeup on while she was on her webcam, she is beautiful without makeup too for all the haters, plenty of girls look bad with no makeup, but not her, she's fine.No one ever is critical of her looks. Its the mouth and attitude that are appalling. And a very inflated sense of how good she thinks she looks. You see, manners and humility go a long way in my book. And a little maturity helps also. Some cock bandits never seem to care though.

Mimi can be over the top, but she is only defending herself, she is really pretty cool and a nice person, and the subway train video is fine by me, she stood up for herself.

TJ347
11-15-2007, 02:58 AM
No one ever is critical of her looks. Its the mouth and attitude that are appalling. And a very inflated sense of how good she thinks she looks. You see, manners and humility go a long way in my book. And a little maturity helps also. Some cock bandits never seem to care though.

I seem to recall at least one poster (crayons, I believe) criticizing Mimi's looks, but perhaps it was only in jest. I've never commented one way or the other, but if pressed to do so would have to say that I find it hard to argue with the position of whomever it was that made the aforementioned critique.

In any event, yes, the mouth and attitude are an issue, and as for the "cock bandits", well... suffice it to say I believe a certain Mimi praiser can be counted among their number, if we're going to keep things honest.

echimandu
11-15-2007, 03:12 AM

Mimi can be over the top, but she is only defending herself, she is really pretty cool and a nice person, and the subway train video is fine by me, she stood up for herself.You really believe this? All the unecessary vile comments and attacks made by her against members of this forum. Telling someone she hoped their dad died with a dick in his ass after he already informed her the man was deceased. And this is defending herself to you? You're either very young or caught in trannie fantasy(never been with or spent any real time with a trannie). Sad thing about trannie fantasy is the men make themselves look like fools for defending a trannie that is more wrong than right. They're so caught up in the fantasy, without any real experiences to draw from, that they become incapable of being able to see the REAL PERSON. I'll pray for you.

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 03:22 AM
as for the "cock bandits", well... suffice it to say I believe a certain Mimi praiser can be counted among their number, if we're going to keep things honest.

What was it you were saying the other day about if you're going to make accusations, you're going to name names? I may be wrong but this seems aimed at me, but I'm not taking it the wrong way. If it is about me you're right to a certain extent, but I'm certainly no "cock bandit". I did stick up for Mimi at the time because she was PM'ing me and seemed a completely different person to her posts. But she could well be the bitch everyone is making out.

stillies77
11-15-2007, 03:31 AM
she kinda scared me a lil haha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RKdcJfIM-tE

Bluntasaurus-Rex
11-15-2007, 03:36 AM
Mimi is sexy and I agree she does look good without the makeup.

I saw this vid where she was supplying commentary on her appearance on Maury and it was hilarious she was talking about "beating this bitches ass" if she would have said she was a man.

Bluntasaurus-Rex
11-15-2007, 03:42 AM
Mimi without Makeup

hungone
11-15-2007, 03:55 AM
Yeah she's very attractive but who really wants to deal with that attitude. I dont deal with that type of drama from a GG who would put up with it from a TS. I guess she didn't have that mace handy when Brenda got to her though.

bad2nice
11-15-2007, 04:06 AM

Mimi can be over the top, but she is only defending herself, she is really pretty cool and a nice person, and the subway train video is fine by me, she stood up for herself.You really believe this? All the unecessary vile comments and attacks made by her against members of this forum. Telling someone she hoped their dad died with a dick in his ass after he already informed her the man was deceased. And this is defending herself to you? You're either very young or caught in trannie fantasy(never been with or spent any real time with a trannie). Sad thing about trannie fantasy is the men make themselves look like fools for defending a trannie that is more wrong than right. They're so caught up in the fantasy, without any real experiences to draw from, that they become incapable of being able to see the REAL PERSON. I'll pray for you.

Well, I have been with trannies for real, and I have talked to Mimi and she was cool to me. The guy she said the shit about his dead dad was bad, but that guy was incredibly rude to her in the first place. Pray for me? Whatever makes you feel good. I can speak up for Mimi without being caught up in a fantasy, I only made this thread to point out that Mimi is cute as hell with no makeup. Plenty of the girls on here probably aren't.

TJ347
11-15-2007, 04:10 AM

This is why I said what I said previously. Cockhounds can't see much of anything but... well, cock. It's pretty clear this fella isn't much interested in anything other than what Mimi has to offer physically, so for anyone to try to introduce reality into this scenario is pointless.

On a totally different note, echimandu, your inquiry the other night on the gabbly chat as to when Nightrider might be banned was... informative, shall we say. Especially since I don't recall a single word having been exchanged between the two of you before you made such a decidedly backstabberish move. Just my two cents, for whatever it may be worth. Had to get that off my chest, though.

TJ347
11-15-2007, 04:11 AM
as for the "cock bandits", well... suffice it to say I believe a certain Mimi praiser can be counted among their number, if we're going to keep things honest.

What was it you were saying the other day about if you're going to make accusations, you're going to name names? I may be wrong but this seems aimed at me, but I'm not taking it the wrong way. If it is about me you're right to a certain extent, but I'm certainly no "cock bandit". I did stick up for Mimi at the time because she was PM'ing me and seemed a completely different person to her posts. But she could well be the bitch everyone is making out.

I was talking about the OP, not you. Still, sorry I wasn't clear about that.

bad2nice
11-15-2007, 04:16 AM

This is why I said what I said previously. Cockhounds can't see much of anything but... well, cock. It's pretty clear this fella isn't much interested in anything other than what Mimi has to offer physically, so for anyone to try to introduce reality into this scenario is pointless.

On a totally different note, echimandu, your inquiry the other night on the gabbly chat as to when Nightrider might be banned was... informative, shall we say. Especially since I don't recall a single word having been exchanged between the two of you before you made such a decidedly backstabberish move. Just my two cents, for whatever it may be worth. Had to get that off my chest, though.

Don't call me a cock hound. I have talked to Mimi on yahoo, and on here, and on the phone. We are friendly and I don't only care about her cock. Whatever I say you probably won't believe me anyhow, not all guys are cock hounds. BTW, it is pretty clear that you are a fucking tool trying to judge somebody on a message board, I am a real person, not a fucking cockhound, don't treat me like a fucking object. Guys can like trannies for more than their cocks, and yes I do like her personality from when we talk.

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 04:18 AM
I was talking about the OP, not you. Still, sorry I wasn't clear about that.

No problem, as I said I wouldn't have took it personally even if it was about me. But I honestly thought you were talking about me, as I was probably guilty of being an ass kisser towards her at the beginning.

TJ347
11-15-2007, 04:54 AM
Don't call me a cock hound. I have talked to Mimi on yahoo, and on here, and on the phone. We are friendly and I don't only care about her cock. Whatever I say you probably won't believe me anyhow, not all guys are cock hounds. BTW, it is pretty clear that you are a fucking tool trying to judge somebody on a message board, I am a real person, not a fucking cockhound, don't treat me like a fucking object. Guys can like trannies for more than their cocks, and yes I do like her personality from when we talk.

I called you a cockhound because that's the impression I get of you from what I've read. Anyway, you ask me not to call you a cockhound, but then call me a "fucking tool"... hilarious. Judging people on a message board... sounds like you've got that down pat.

You're a real person... what a surprise. Guess what? So am I. But that didn't stop you from calling me a tool, and it sure as hell won't stop me from calling you a cockhound, you trannychasing rat bastard.

Have a good one! :lol:

tsntx
11-15-2007, 05:09 AM
how come the no name girls on this forum always make new id's to make pointless threads about them to get their name out there? y not just make ur own thread and say "this is y im hot" or "im stupid" or "hey everybody look at me" or "hey i may have lost my legs to diabetes yall but i still got it!"

you know anything but so and so is so great this and so hot that... lame -j

thx1138
11-15-2007, 05:10 AM
where Mimi goes turmoil quickly follows.

bad2nice
11-15-2007, 06:36 AM

I called you a cockhound because that's the impression I get of you from what I've read. Anyway, you ask me not to call you a cockhound, but then call me a "fucking tool"... hilarious. Judging people on a message board... sounds like you've got that down pat.

You're a real person... what a surprise. Guess what? So am I. But that didn't stop you from calling me a tool, and it sure as hell won't stop me from calling you a cockhound, you trannychasing rat bastard.

Have a good one! :lol:

I called you a tool because you are mean and needed to mind your own damn business. Tranny chaser? OK, what the hell are you then? What the hell is going on here? Why am I being called a cock hound and a tranny chaser?

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2007, 06:38 AM
how come the no name girls on this forum always make new id's to make pointless threads about them to get their name out there? y not just make ur own thread and say "this is y im hot" or "im stupid" or "hey everybody look at me" or "hey i may have lost my legs to diabetes yall but i still got it!"

you know anything but so and so is so great this and so hot that... lame -j :lol:

TJ347
11-15-2007, 06:42 AM
I called you a tool because you are mean and needed to mind your own damn business. Tranny chaser? OK, what the hell are you then? What the hell is going on here? Why am I being called a cock hound and a tranny chaser?

This is the epitome of pathetic. Whaaaa! Some stranger on the internet called me a cockhound! Boo hoo! Then he called me a tranny chaser on top of it!

Kiss whoever's ass you like, but expect to be called an asskisser. As you are, so shall you be named... I knight you SIR COCKHOUND, prince of the tranny chasers! Now, good day. Oh, and asskissing Mimi via PM may yield less ridicule than you've experienced to date...

bad2nice
11-15-2007, 06:51 AM

This is the epitome of pathetic. Whaaaa! Some stranger on the internet called me a cockhound! Boo hoo! Then he called me a tranny chaser on top of it!

Kiss whoever's ass you like, but expect to be called an asskisser. As you are, so shall you be named... I knight you SIR COCKHOUND, prince of the tranny chasers! Now, good day. Oh, and asskissing Mimi via PM may yield less ridicule than you've experienced to date...

How am an asskisser but you are not? I have seen your posts and your non-stop dick dick dick personal gallery, non-stop dicks, dicks, dicks, dicks, dicks, dicks, dicks and even more dicks. You are as big a cock hound as there is. I can like Mimi and call her attractive without being an asskisser. I suppose I should just keep my feelings to myself though or else I am a cockhound or a tranny chaser. When have you been with a tranny anyhow or are you a tranny? At least I know what I am and make no apologies for it. It's obvious you looooovvvvveeee tranny dick, hypocrite.

TJ347
11-15-2007, 06:56 AM

I am an asskisser, but you are not. I love the dicks in your personal gallery, which I know are there for nosy bastards like me who are cockhounds, because if it were really your personal gallery, then I wouldn't have access to it. I am as big a cockhound as there is. I like Mimi and call her attractive in keeping with being an asskisser. I suppose I should just admit I am a cockhound and a tranny chaser. I wish you were a tranny so I could kiss your ass too. At least you call it as you see it and make no apologies for it. It's obvious all I worry about it tranny dick. But I know that hypocrite ends with an "e".

Huh? What? Excuse me? Sorry...

bad2nice
11-15-2007, 07:04 AM

I am an asskisser, but you are not. I have love the dicks in your personal gallery, which I know are there for nosy bastards like me who are cockhounds, because if it were really your personal gallery, then I wouldn't have access to it. I am as big a cockhound as there is. I like Mimi and call her attractive in keeping with being an asskisser. I suppose I should just admit I am a cockhound and a tranny chaser. I wish you were a tranny so I could kiss your ass too. At least you call it as you see it and make no apologies for it. It's obvious all I worry about it tranny dick. But I know that hypocrite ends with an "e".

Huh? What? Excuse me? Sorry...

Yeah, getting on someone for spelling mistakes is always a great way to take a shot at them. I like trannies too, so what. I am a nosy bastard, but who isn't? You are the biggest cockhound and tranny chasing asskisser walking because you attack us guys, the real men on these boards who love and respect t-girls. You are just trying to get some ass, but would need to pay for it anyhow.

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 07:04 AM

What was it you were saying the other day about if you're going to make accusations, you're going to name names? I may be wrong but this seems aimed at me, but I'm not taking it the wrong way. If it is about me you're right to a certain extent, but I'm certainly no "cock bandit". I did stick up for Mimi at the time because she was PM'ing me and seemed a completely different person to her posts. But she could well be the bitch everyone is making out.wow

echimandu
11-15-2007, 07:09 AM

you know anything but so and so is so great this and so hot that... lame -jBecause they know deep down that they're really not all that. So why not make up another screen name to avoid ridicule. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 07:10 AM

i'm sorry??? i did not make this thread . i do not need this board to make a name for myself and if that is what helps you to sleep better at night ...carry on!!!

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 07:34 AM
me and and bad to nice played pool all lat night on yahoo we both had web
cams going and we are BOTH on line now it appears because i just got and im .... to anyone that thinks that i would have to waste MY time to make up a tread about myself you are just as crazy as i am for talking up g
wow a phony thread now ... this is exactly why i have not been up here posting in the last couple of days just to see what kind of shit may ofr may not have been said about me ....
but you know what i have come to the concussion of? On this board there are alot of attention hungry FREAKS ( you know you you are ) always trying to brain fuck someone like crayons...
But the ultimate brain fuck is i don't give a shit any more about what you people think . that you tube video is only collecting views every time you look at it

PLEASE tell me nobody ever just tried it with you to the point to where you just wanted to kick their ass.... say you haven't and you are a liar .... thanks for over 20000 youtube views and 20000 myspace t.v. views.
that video was just a prime example of me reacting negatively in a already bad situation ... i was not to be taped but it was and who ever knew it would be this much of a problem for some over surged girls and tranny chasers with nothing better to do than to look at ME on youtube .

bad2nice
11-15-2007, 07:41 AM
me and and bad to nice played pool all lat night on yahoo we both had web
cams going and we are BOTH on line now it appears because i just got and im .... to anyone that thinks that i would have to waste MY time to make up a tread about myself you are just as crazy as i am for talking up g
wow a phony thread now ... this is exactly why i have not been up here posting in the last couple of days just to see what kind of shit may ofr may not have been said about me ....
but you know what i have come to the concussion of? On this board there are alot of attention hungry FREAKS ( you know you you are ) always trying to brain fuck someone like crayons...
But the ultimate brain fuck is i don't give a shit any more about what you people think . that you tube video is only collecting views every time you look at it

PLEASE tell me nobody ever just tried it with you to the point to where you just wanted to kick their ass.... say you haven't and you are a liar .... thanks for over 20000 youtube views and 20000 myspace t.v. views.
that video was just a prime example of me reacting negatively in a already bad situation ... i was not to be taped but it was and who ever knew it would be this much of a problem for some over surged girls and tranny chasers with nothing better to do than to look at ME on youtube .

Good points, look Mimi isn't perfect, I won't defend her actions in these boards and all her negative posts, I honestly haven't read a lot of them anyway. I will say this though, I started this thread because people said she wasn't hot and we all know she is, the fact that she is so gorgeous without makeup drives home the point. If that makes me a tranny chaser then so be it, but I have gotten to know Mimi a little and she is cool to me. It's not like I am making so called "ass kissing'' threads about anyone else. I did what I did to be nice and if you don't like it then fine, move on to another thread.

echimandu
11-15-2007, 08:09 AM
:boring :sleep

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 04:10 PM

But you have been posting over the last couple of days! Do you think people are just saying these things behind your back? Give me one reason why I shouldn't think you're a bitch? You lied and lied and made me look like a dick..

but you know what i have come to the concussion

:roll: :lol:

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 04:17 PM

But you have been posting over the last couple of days! Do you think people are just saying these things behind your back? Give me one reason why I shouldn't think you're a bitch? You lied and lied and made me look like a dick..

first of all ...it has been two days ... i have not engaged in conversation with anyone on here and as for lying to you .... please lets not try to flatter ourself !!!!! i have no reason to lie to you you about shit!!!! you have made yourself look like a dick bouncing from one side to the next ....
one minute your on my side the next I'm a bitch ... find some one else to stick up for ...jump on the band wagon and hate me for all i care ... the pms now this i am sick of your accusations. sorry i don't follow the board like you do ...i just am too busy being a self centered bitch

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 04:21 PM
www.myspace.com/motherplastik

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 04:28 PM

first of all ...it has been two days ... i have not engaged in conversation with anyone on here and as for lying to you .... please lets not try to flatter ourself !!!!! i have no reason to lie to you you about shit!!!! you have made yourself look like a dick bouncing from one side to the next ....
one minute your on my side the next I'm a bitch ... find some one else to stick up for ...jump on the band wagon and hate me for all i care ... the pms now this i am sick of your accusations. sorry i don't follow the board like you do ...i just am too busy being a self centered bitch

You just read what u wanna read! I never said you were a bitch, I said you could well be one. I haven't been jumping from one side to another, I took your side and then backed away when you started acting crazy. When have I said anything bad about you on the board? I'm not twofaced unlike some people here, I don't hop from one side to another, and I'm definately don't jump on the bandwagon. In your post you made it out like you hadn't posted at all, and that we were only speaking up because you weren't around. I think Mimi Plastique thread is one of the obvious ones you'd be looking at!

I never said I don't like you but I just don't trust you. Not that trust matters that much on the internet but that's just the way it is.

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 04:36 PM

You just read what u wanna read! I never said you were a bitch, I said you could well be one. I haven't been jumping from one side to another, I took your side and then backed away when you started acting crazy. When have I said anything bad about you on the board? I'm not twofaced unlike some people here, I don't hop from one side to another, and I'm definately don't jump on the bandwagon. In your post you made it out like you hadn't posted at all, and that we were only speaking up because you weren't around. I think Mimi Plastique thread is one of the obvious ones you'd be looking at!

I never said I don't like you but I just don't trust you. Not that trust matters that much on the internet but that's just the way it is.

PAPI PLEASE LETS NOT TALK CRAZY !!!!!! NOW IS THAT NOT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK LMAOFrom: Night Rider
To: mimiplastique
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:05 pm
Subject: ???????????? Quote message
When u dont reply to my message i start to wonder if u've got a problem....

i stuck up for u all over this board and made enemies in the process...

i dont want to hear any bullshit, just the truth

it looks as if that stupid bitch vanessa influences what u say

the most infamous person in H.A WOULD YOU LIKE FOR ME TO OPEN UP MY PMS UNEDITED ???? THEY REALLY DON'T NEED TO BE EITHER --- LETS KEEP IT CUTE YOUR TRUST WILL NEITHER MAKE OR BRAKE ME AND YOU ARE A VERY SMART MAN FROM WHAT I HAVE READ !!!!! SO .... YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS AND NOT EVEN GO THERE TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU DO NOT TRUST ME ... THERE ARE MANY THAT WOULD TRUST ME WITH ALL THEY OWN . I AM HONEST AND DON'T FEEL I HAVE TO GO ABOUT PROVING THIS TO YOU !!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP IN THE PAST BUT YOU ASSISTANCE IS NO LONGER REQUIRED . ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE MOST INFAMOUS PERSON ON HUNG ANGELS I AM HONORED !!!! :D

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 04:40 PM
ON MY 22 BIRTHDAY!!!!! YOUR MESSAGE TO ME
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:05 pm
Subject: ???????????? Quote message
When u dont reply to my message i start to wonder if u've got a problem....

i stuck up for u all over this board and made enemies in the process...

i dont want to hear any bullshit, just the truth

it looks as if that stupid bitch vanessa influences what u say

IT GETS WORSE YOU EVEN CALLED ME NAMES SO WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTINUE TO CALL THE KETTLE BLACK???

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 04:46 PM
PAPI PLEASE LETS NOT TALK CRAZY !!!!!! NOW IS THAT NOT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK LMAO WOULD YOU LIKE FOR ME TO OPEN UP MY PMS UNEDITED ???? THEY REALLY DON'T NEED TO BE EITHER --- LETS KEEP IT CUTE YOUR TRUST WILL NEITHER MAKE OR BRAKE ME AND YOU ARE A VERY SMART MAN FROM WHAT I HAVE READ !!!!! SO .... YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS AND NOT EVEN GO THERE TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU DO NOT TRUST ME ... THERE ARE MANY THAT WOULD TRUST ME WITH ALL THEY OWN . I AM HONEST AND DON'T FEEL I HAVE TO GO ABOUT PROVING THIS TO YOU !!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP IN THE PAST BUT YOU ASSISTANCE IS NO LONGER REQUIRED . ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE MOST INFAMOUS PERSON ON HUNG ANGELS I AM HONORED !!!!

You should be honoured :P

Let's see how well you get on, on your own. By the sounds of things you've no Vanessa either. As for the PM's, I've still got the ones you sent me, so let's not try and threaten each other.

"PAPI PLEASE LETS NOT TALK CRAZY !!!!!! NOW IS THAT NOT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK LMAO"

You're right it's NOT! I'm not a hypocryte..

Have fun dealing with your problems on your own, I see you dealt with crayons well.....

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 04:49 PM
PAPI PLEASE LETS NOT TALK CRAZY !!!!!! NOW IS THAT NOT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK LMAO WOULD YOU LIKE FOR ME TO OPEN UP MY PMS UNEDITED ???? THEY REALLY DON'T NEED TO BE EITHER --- LETS KEEP IT CUTE YOUR TRUST WILL NEITHER MAKE OR BRAKE ME AND YOU ARE A VERY SMART MAN FROM WHAT I HAVE READ !!!!! SO .... YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS AND NOT EVEN GO THERE TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU DO NOT TRUST ME ... THERE ARE MANY THAT WOULD TRUST ME WITH ALL THEY OWN . I AM HONEST AND DON'T FEEL I HAVE TO GO ABOUT PROVING THIS TO YOU !!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP IN THE PAST BUT YOU ASSISTANCE IS NO LONGER REQUIRED . ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE MOST INFAMOUS PERSON ON HUNG ANGELS I AM HONORED !!!!

You should be honoured :P

Let's see how well you get on, on your own. By the sounds of things you've no Vanessa either. As for the PM's, I've still got the ones you sent me, so let's not try and threaten each other.

"PAPI PLEASE LETS NOT TALK CRAZY !!!!!! NOW IS THAT NOT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK LMAO"

You're right it's NOT! I'm not a hypocryte..

Have fun dealing with your problems on your own, I see you dealt with crayons well.....

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT VANESSA HAS TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS ????
I TALK TO HER EVERYDAY ON MESSENGER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ????
AND DADDY WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I GOT ALONG FINE WITHOUT YOU AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO ... NOW YOU KNOW WE CAN GO IN CIRCLES ALL DAY OR WE CAN STOP NOW AND CRAYONS OMG HE'S JUST LIKE YOU ONLY MORE ONE SIDED AND SURE ABOUT WHAT HE FEELS . ALTHOUGH I BELIVE HE IS JUST AS BITTER AS SOME PEOPLE TRYING TO START A FIGHT WITH ME ONLINE ... HOW COOL !!! 8)

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 04:51 PM
Inbox :: Message
To: Night Rider
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:22 pm
Subject: Re: ***
i am so happy and you should know with just these few days that i don't care ... i sit and wait for all your posts because you are too damn funny and right on point

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 04:53 PM
I TALK TO HER EVERYDAY ON MESSENGER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

It's none of my business anymore, good luck fighting your hateclub :wink:

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 04:56 PM
I TALK TO HER EVERYDAY ON MESSENGER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

It's none of my business anymore, good luck fighting your hateclub :wink:From: Night Rider
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:10 pm
Subject: Re: ?????????? Quote message
Im glad u had a good night...and ur pic was hot.

Im not going to keep going on about vanessa, because shes ur friend. Just watch the way she acts and try and do the complete opposite.

Ive a lot in common with u and i wouldnt like to see u ending up like that...shes so ugly in every sense of the word

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MUCH I HAVE A HATE CLUB ON THE INTERNET !!!!!! YES I AM SOMEONE AND SO ARE YOU BECAUSE YOUR HATE CLUB IS LIKE 50 XS BIGGER THAN MINE

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 04:58 PM
cyber sex exposed :D

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 05:00 PM
cyber sex exposed :DInbox :: Message
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:42 am
Subject: Re: shady??????????????? Quote message
lol ur not gay at all

infact ur a sexy young girl that id love to fuck senseless

Smile

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 05:01 PM
Everytime I reply, you edit your messages to something completely different!

The difference between me and you is I can handle the haters on my own...let's see how you get on

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 05:03 PM
Everytime I reply, you edit your messages to something completely different!

The difference between me and you is I can handle the haters on my own...let's see how you get onFrom: Night Rider
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Subject: Re: the madness of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote message
Its good to see ur hot ass back here... Smile

..just dont let vanessa post these pm's on here again

x

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 05:04 PM
hahahaha----i'm getting turned on again!!!

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:02 pm
Subject: Re: shady???????????????
no baby i have mad love for night rider too !!!! thats why this was so important to me to know

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 05:05 PM
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:05 pm
Subject: Re: the madness of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote message
Vanessa and me had fights, we'll get over it.

I didnt mean to accuse u of most of the things....just pissed off because i can't leave the house much at the min.

The only thing im pissed off about is u showing vanessa the messages..

Your a cool girl and i know we'd get along in the 'real' life too lol that's why i even bother with this shit.

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 05:05 PM
There's nothing like a good cybersex session

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 05:06 PM
You are editing those!!!! I'll be honest I said most of that but you're adding in wee things to make a cunt out of me.......sad bitch!!!

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 05:09 PM
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:07 pm
Subject: *** Quote message
we love u here, and hope u'll stay. dont let a few assholes like echimudu make u think that u were in the wrong on the train. that's bullshit. ur a beautiful girl and ur funny too. u've only been here a few days and i'd miss u if u left! ur the hottest hungangel in my eyes but thats not why i like u.

YOU KNOW GOOD AND GODDAMN WELL I AM NOT DOING SHIT BUT COPY PASTING !!!!!!!! NOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTINUE CAUSE I HAVE ONES WHERE YOU JUST GO WILD
OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO CALL IT EVEN
YOUR FAR FROM A CUNT YOU ARE ONE BICK FAT
8===D

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 05:11 PM
Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:44 am
Subject: ugly bitch aka hontis!!!!!!!! Quote message
Im sending this to the both of u (mimi & vanessa)

To start of i sent her a message saying to be careful on the streets, after the stupid bitch got her broke ass robbed. Then she sent me a message and told me to keep it private.

She makes it out like its all vanessas fault and that it was as much mimis fault as it was hers. That's the only reason i was shady and asked to hear everyones story. Hontis made it out like she was the innocent one. And before this thread started everyone on HA thought she was a saint. Shes been exposed since. So im sorry for taking her word over both of u, but she was little miss innocent before all this happened so how was i not to believe the bitch. Anyway fuck her, here's the message. (as if i wanted to hear this shit, all i was saying to her was to be a bit more streetwise )

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:34 am
Subject: Re: hey Brenda

Thankyou. I was lax on my security.

You know what's more. I will ask you to keep this private.

Tonite me, Mimi and Vanessa went to a night club down in Indiana where Vanessa was going to do a show. We all had a fabulos time. I thought everything was cool.

Vanessa had promised that she was going to pay me a little something, not much for the drive. As we left the club I asked her about it. She went off. Saying that I rub my wealth in her face, that I talk down to her etc. etc. Then starts talking about how street smart she is. Mimi try's to stay out of it and Vanessa just pulls her in.

We had a mutially involved altercation...me and mimi.

Expect her to be on here trying to play the victim or to make me look bad soon.

---
So then i send her one back saying i'll not say anything, and that i like the 3 of u. I told her yous would sort it out. After that she sent one saying "i dont know about those two"

2faced bitch or what!! i hope that clears shit up

HOW ABOUT THIS DID I HAVE THE TIME???

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 05:12 PM
yep that ones true...brenda will admit that herself

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 05:13 PM
I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU FUCK WITH ME YOU LIFELESS BITCH !!!!!!!!!! liar???? NEVER BITCH !
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:11 pm
Subject: LIARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Quote message
Why edit my posts? Ur a bitch haha!

..this has gone too far, i never said i didnt like u, i just said ur fucked me over

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 05:14 PM
So ur admitting ur editing posts, u've sent me as much as i've sent u, the difference is, i haven't edited!!!

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 05:16 PM
what i PM'd u there is exactly what i said on this thread u crazy bitch

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 05:16 PM
So ur admitting ur editing posts, u've sent me as much as i've sent u, the difference is, i haven't edited!!!
WHAT THE FUCK DID I EDIT AND TO SAY WHAT !!!! HOW HAVE I FUCKED YOU OVER ????
YOU ARE A PSYCHOTIC PEACE OF WORK IT'S YOU LIKE ME OR YOU DON'T YOUR ON MY SIDE OR YOUR NOT !!!!!
WHO GIVES A SHIT ????

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 05:19 PM
YOU WANTED THIS FIGHT FOR A LONG TIME NOW ....
SO LETS JUST LET IT OUT

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:25 pm
Subject: ?????????? Quote message
oh is that how it is........fine

congratulate that horsefaced bitch vanessa on being the ugliest fucker on this board (i know shes with u)

what a fucking waste of my time sticking up for u

adios

YOU SENT THIS SHIT TO ME ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 05:20 PM
WHAT THE FUCK DID I EDIT AND TO SAY WHAT !!!! HOW HAVE I FUCKED YOU OVER ????
YOU ARE A PSYCHOTIC PEACE OF WORK IT'S YOU LIKE ME OR YOU DON'T YOUR ON MY SIDE OR YOUR NOT !!!!!
WHO GIVES A SHIT ????

Are you fucking stupid??? When did I say I didn't like you???

I'm not backtracking here, because I never said I didn't like you....but you're right, who gives a fuck..

I vaguely remember my posts and you've edited parts....e.g the kiss at the end and a few other bits and pieces...

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 05:21 PM
lmao @ your effort though 10/10

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 05:24 PM
OKAY CAN WE LEAVE IT ALONE YOU WERE THELAST PERSON THAT I EVER THOUGH I WOULD HAVE TO PLAY THE DOZENS WITH ON HERE I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP NOW !!!!! I'LL HAVE A WONDERFULL TIME FIGHTING OFF MY HATE CLUB YOU DO THE SAME!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JumRmo5zCx4&feature=related

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 05:26 PM
OKAY CAN WE LEAVE IT ALONE YOU WERE THELAST PERSON THAT I EVER THOUGH I WOULD HAVE TO PLAY THE DOZENS WITH ON HERE I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP NOW !!!!! I'LL HAVE A WONDERFULL TIME FIGHTING OFF MY HATE CLUB YOU DO THE SAME!!!!!!

thanks for all the cyber sex and pics u sent me :P :P :P

http://www.mlcsmith.com/humor/cybersex/assets/cybersex.jpg

BrendaQG
11-15-2007, 05:30 PM
I wanted to stay out of this.

1.) She looks great without makeup.

2.)She did not make this thread. I have vouch for that. I am right here and have at least a vague idea of what she does with her time. Starting threads on HA is not one of those things.

3.)I know for a fact nightrider she is not editing anyting that you sent to her.

What would I have to gain from lying about any of that? Nothing.

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 05:30 PM

thanks for all the cyber sex and pics u sent me :P :P :P

http://www.mlcsmith.com/humor/cybersex/assets/cybersex.jpg
RIGHT GIRL
WATCH THE VIDEO THE WHOLE DAMN THING LIKE WE HAD SOME KIND OF A SICK RELATIONSHIP

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 05:34 PM
Hi Mimi, just wanted to tell u how much i like ur pics, and how gorgeous u are. I don't know how someone as good looking as u has insecurities! You're up there with the hottest!

You'll find out in a couple of weeks how many assholes there are here, that try to put people down because of their own problems. They are just bitter people. But there's also a lot of really cool people that you'll get to know.

Not only are u stunning, but by reading ur posts u've a good sense of humour and seem really nice! Basically what im trying to say is don't let the faggots bring u down, with their negativity. I've only been here a month, and there's not one girl that some asshole hasn't been rude to.

Anyway, hope u enjoy it here. I attached a couple of pics just so u don't think im some fat stalker lol...

c ya

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 05:36 PM
WATCH THE VIDEO THE WHOLE DAMN THING LIKE WE HAD SOME KIND OF A SICK RELATIONSHIP

Breanda brown nosing....now there's a surprise..those posts were edited but quite funny!

It was more of a kinky relationship, but all things must pass :P

..sorry to have to break up with you, i'm sure bad2nice will take you now that you're on the rebound..

..good luck on your own in the big bad world of HA :wink:

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 05:36 PM
You'll find out in a couple of weeks how many assholes there are here, that try to put people down because of their own problems. They are just bitter people. But there's also a lot of really cool people that you'll get to know.

Basically what im trying to say is don't let the faggots bring u down, with their negativity. I've only been here a month, and there's not one girl that some asshole hasn't been rude to.

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 05:38 PM
OH SO THIS IS OUR BREAK UP????
REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOUR HIGH COMES DOWN!!!!!

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 05:40 PM
like I give a fuck, i've posted those pics on here lol

..u just got copies ;)

..that was sent at the time when u were kissing my ass something shocking hehehe

Why leave out the date? It was in ur first week and u know it!

mimiplastique
11-15-2007, 05:41 PM

..u just got copies ;)

..that was sent at the time when u were kissing my ass something shocking hehehe

FUCK YOU !

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 05:42 PM
OH SO THIS IS OUR BREAK UP????
REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOUR HIGH COMES DOWN!!!!!

You're not taking it as well as I expected!! Don't worry someday you'll get over me, just not in the near future...

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 05:47 PM
The funny thing is, I've nothing to do most of the day, because of my accident, and you're that much of a fool that you thought I gave a fuck about you...thanks for the many free pics that you sent along with 'kisses' and 'i love you'

It was fun while it lasted...

Well you've got bad2nice from chicago to make yourself feel important now....he might even bump your client list up to 3 people

TsVanessa69
11-15-2007, 06:10 PM
Funny Nightrider and Mimi going at it. See Mimi is a great person and a friend, I love that bitch to death, but she is very hyper, and sometimes thats even a bit much for even my big mouth ass. Now HA is for fun, or sometimes for a girl to vent. I just want to know why the fuck you people have to bring up my name? Aside from Hontis and Mimi none of the fags talking shit about me, know shit about me. So do me a favor, keep my name out of your asskissing, cock sucking mouths. One day You like me, nexy day you don't, one day you kiss the next bitches ass, then another day you hate her. Get fuckin lives. Do something else with your time. This whole bullshit is old news and stupid, fags calling me ugly, transys thinking they make me look bad, the end result? I'm working and getting my shows together and working on my latest video project, and the bitches are still in the same spot, wondering where their next meal is coming from. So yea I'm a horse, and yea I was a smear campaign. But you bitter bitches need this board to make a name for yourselves, and I made my name in the REAL world. So carry on petty bitches, but keep my name out of your mouths.

mbf
11-15-2007, 06:17 PM
how heart-breaking.....

another internet-romance going down the flush

TsVanessa69
11-15-2007, 06:21 PM

Hey Jenn, Guess who lives around the corner from my house?? Miss Kennidi Monroe! We spent the whole night catching up, we hadn't seen each other in a while, and we are doing a show together Saturday. When are you going to shoot us here in Chicago????

Jericho
11-15-2007, 06:24 PM
how heart-breaking.....

You can follow this?
I got confused and lost track of wot was happening after page 3 ! :lol:

mbf
11-15-2007, 06:27 PM
how heart-breaking.....

You can follow this?
I got confused and lost track of wot was happening after page 3 ! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TsVanessa69
11-15-2007, 06:27 PM

..u just got copies ;)

Funny, for me being such a bitch and so ugly, you sent me those same pics and a cock shot :roll:

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 06:30 PM

..u just got copies ;)

Funny, for me being such a bitch and so ugly, you sent me those same pics and a cock shot :roll:

I told you plenty of times, I'm only messing about calling people names. You do the same to me...the difference is I don't take it personal anymore

And you asked for the pics so it wasn't like I went out of my way or anything...

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 06:33 PM
how heart-breaking.....

nothing beats a good cyber shag!!

http://images.mmosite.com/news/2006/07/02/3feel_4.jpg

TsVanessa69
11-15-2007, 06:35 PM

..u just got copies ;)

I told you plenty of times, I'm only messing about calling people names. You do the same to me...the difference is I don't take it personal anymore

And you asked for the pics so it wasn't like I went out of my way or anything... You sent the fisrt batch and I joked about the cock shot and you got it to me in less than 2 seconds. But throughout this board and with many people you have proven yourself 2 faced and an ass. You would turn on your own mother to impress people. Just keep Vanessa out of your bullshit, pick on Mimi or somebody, leave me the fuck alone fag.

Night Rider
11-15-2007, 06:39 PM
You sent the fisrt batch and I joked about the cock shot and you got it to me in less than 2 seconds. But throughout this board and with many people you have proven yourself 2 faced and an ass. You would turn on your own mother to impress people. Just keep Vanessa out of your bullshit, pick on Mimi or somebody, leave me the fuck alone fag.

the first batch lmao!!! I sent u 2 photos after u begged..remember?? when we used to be mates!!

Prove it then where's all these photos I sent you??

I didn't turn on anyone, she turned on me....but it's all duluxe entertainment til I go back to work...

mimiplastique
11-16-2007, 02:19 AM
[quote="TsVanessa69"] See Mimi is a great person and a friend, I love that bitch to death, but she is very hyper, and sometimes thats even a bit much for even my big mouth ass. Aside from Hontis and Mimi none of the fags talking shit about me, [/quOTE

mimiplastique
11-16-2007, 02:21 AM
[quote=TsVanessa69] See Mimi is a great person and a friend, I love that bitch to death, but she is very hyper, and sometimes thats even a bit much for even my big mouth ass. Aside from Hontis and Mimi none of the fags talking shit about me, [/quOTE

NOW CONTINUE TO "PICK ON MIMI"

TJ347
11-16-2007, 06:01 AM
Yeah, getting on someone for spelling mistakes is always a great way to take a shot at them...

And yet I succeeded in hitting you where it hurts, Sir COCKHOUND, seeing as how you've since gone through the trouble of editing several posts. :lol:

mimiplastique
11-17-2007, 05:07 PM
Yeah, getting on someone for spelling mistakes is always a great way to take a shot at them...

And yet I succeeded in hitting you where it hurts, Sir COCKHOUND, seeing as how you've since gone through the trouble of editing several posts. :lol:
where the fuck did this thread go lol

me and nightrider fighting .... i just woke up from a very bad dream .... you wanna know what it was ????

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 05:12 PM
enlighten me..

mimiplastique
11-17-2007, 05:14 PM
hi nightrider .... you fell right into my trap !!!!! hahahahahahahaha i love it .
still feel like being the dick today ???? or would you mind taking your turn as the pussy so i can mind fuck you????

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 05:17 PM
hi nightrider .... you fell right into my trap !!!!! hahahahahahahaha i love it .
still feel like being the dick today ???? or would you mind taking your turn as the pussy so i can mind fuck you????

I knew it was a trap that's why I said "enlighten me"..

..can't be fucked arguing today, got the flu..

:wink:

..save it for another day

mimiplastique
11-17-2007, 05:19 PM

I knew it was a trap that's why I said "enlighten me"..

..can't be fucked arguing today, got the flu..

:wink:

..save it for another day
oh shit the flu
try drinking some of my marvelous piss

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 05:22 PM
oh shit the flu

You mean the stuff that's coming out of your mouth..

..I thought maybe you'd have ditched the attitude

mimiplastique
11-17-2007, 05:25 PM
oh shit the flu

You mean the stuff that's coming out of your mouth..

..I thought maybe you'd have ditched the attitude
no i never got an apology for the outrageous way you attacked me on the board and i was just thinking about it and decided to bring this thread back to life

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 05:27 PM
no i never got an apology for the outrageous way you attacked me on the board and i was just thinking about it and decided to bring this thread back to life

..I don't do apologies, but I don't hold grudges either

mimiplastique
11-17-2007, 05:56 PM

..I don't do apologies, but I don't hold grudges eitherwell i will hold a grudge untill i get an apology you started this shit !!!! not me pissssssssstttt : whatever drug you were high on made you go off on me and don't
like it one bit . and as for my "hate club " gather those fagots up and have them line up to suck this dick!!!!!!

Night Rider
11-17-2007, 06:00 PM
Here's my apology: :censor

Everything cool?

mimiplastique
11-17-2007, 06:05 PM
Here's my apology: :censor

Everything cool?

:?
NOT UNTILL YOU LOOK AT THIS !!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autogynephilia

Night Rider