PDA

View Full Version : A few suggestions when replying to my posts.................

downblow
11-13-2007, 07:30 AM
1: Don't be a bully. I don't care that you've been on here longer, I'm entitled to my opinion and so are you. Don't come on try to pick a fight like a loser because so far I'm 4-0 on here.

2: Don't be a chicken s***. Either stand and fight or politely excuse yourself from the thread. Don't start writing nonsense or one-liners. All that shows is that you are dodging the issues at hand which kinda supports what I was saying against you in the first place.

3: No racist crap........period.

4: Don't ask for personal info or my email address. I'm not afraid to say what I feel on here so there's no reason to go into a personal chat. Any questions, feel free to ask them in front of everyone.

5: I'm not on here all the time. If I missed a post of yours and you wanted an answer, send me a note. I won't bite your head off. I respect everyone's opinion, just don't be a jerk.

That is all.

Thankz

Db

MrsKellyPierce
11-13-2007, 07:30 AM
Oh god you have the GOD COMPLEX get over yourself lol

downblow
11-13-2007, 07:33 AM

This is coming from you? Miss queen thang herself. Talk about irony. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
11-13-2007, 07:37 AM

This is coming from you? Miss queen thang herself. Talk about irony. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol Queen thing I am down to earth. You know nothing about me. So don't pretend you do. Anyone that knows me, knows I am silly and nice.

downblow
11-13-2007, 07:41 AM

This is coming from you? Miss queen thang herself. Talk about irony. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol Queen thing I am down to earth. You know nothing about me. So don't pretend you do. Anyone that knows me, knows I am silly and nice.

Wow down to earth huh? Funny how I missed that and pretty much everyone else who knows you in the real world. Kelly, down to earth as you call it, isn't what you're known as dear. Too bad you don't have any real friends around to tell you the truth about how people in OUR industry really feel about you.
I'll let you stew on that one for a while my dear :D

TheOne1
11-13-2007, 07:43 AM
1: Don't be a bully. I don't care that you've been on here longer, I'm entitled to my opinion and so are you. Don't come on try to pick a fight like a loser because so far I'm 4-0 on here.

2: Don't be a chicken s***. Either stand and fight or politely excuse yourself from the thread. Don't start writing nonsense or one-liners. All that shows is that you are dodging the issues at hand which kinda supports what I was saying against you in the first place.

4: Don't ask for personal info or my email address. I'm not afraid to say what I feel on here so there's no reason to go into a personal chat. Any questions, feel free to ask them in front of everyone.

5: I'm not on here all the time. If I missed a post of yours and you wanted an answer, send me a note. I won't bite your head off. I respect everyone's opinion, just don't be a jerk.

That is all.

Thankz

Db

Welcome...its just a forum

MrsKellyPierce
11-13-2007, 07:44 AM

Wow down to earth huh? Funny how I missed that and pretty much everyone else who knows you in the real world. Kelly, down to earth as you call it, isn't what you're known as dear. Too bad you don't have any real friends around to tell you the truth about how people in OUR industry really feel about you.
I'll let you stew on that one for a while my dear :D lol in the industry?? OMG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NOW WE ALLL KNOW YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

DJ_Asia
11-13-2007, 07:46 AM

That is all.

Thankz

Db

Now youre laying downguidelines...??? JWBL is that you??

downblow
11-13-2007, 07:47 AM

I'll let you stew on that one for a while my dear :D lol in the industry?? OMG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NOW WE ALLL KNOW YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

Sure. :D
Believe whatever you wish my dear.

MrsKellyPierce
11-13-2007, 07:48 AM

Believe whatever you wish my dear. First off shits for brains I worked for a private owned company. I have never worked for any INDUSTRY people. Nor have I met. So get over your full of shit masquerade. I have been thinking about doing Shemaleyum but thats about it. Stop lying while you are ahead.

TheOne1
11-13-2007, 07:48 AM
where has nightrider been?

marissaazts
11-13-2007, 07:49 AM
in jail? a girl can hope

DJ_Asia
11-13-2007, 07:50 AM

Nah not NightRider here...... this guy is a classic bozo!

downblow
11-13-2007, 07:50 AM

Nah not NightRider here...... this guy is a classic bozo!

It's good to know you followed in my footsteps son :wink:

downblow
11-13-2007, 07:58 AM

Believe whatever you wish my dear. First off shits for brains I worked for a private owned company. I have never worked for any INDUSTRY people. Nor have I met. So get over your full of shit masquerade. I have been thinking about doing Shemaleyum but thats about it. Stop lying while you are ahead.

Who said you have to work for industry people to be in the industry? It's always better to work for yourself, thought you'd realize that by now?