PDA

View Full Version : In competition w/ Johnny..Things I HATE About Men

MrsKellyPierce
11-13-2007, 03:37 AM
You girls can add yours!

Online Gripes:

1. Don't message me and all you have to say is how beautiful I am fifty times. IT DOESN'T IMPRESS ME and after the third time it becomes ANNOYING!

2. Don't talk to me like you're a interviewer. Where you ask me all the questions and share nothing about yourself! OMG this is annoying!!

3. Don't message me to view my cam!!!!!!!!! When I am doing a cam show I'll let you know either by messaging everyone prior to doing it on my friends list and/or I'll post it on Hung Angels. As I have done many times before.

4. Just becaue you are young and hung doesn't mean I'm going to swoon over you. So check your attitude at the door!

5. Don't talk down to me or treat me second rate! Treat me like you would any other girl.

Those are my top 5 complaints about men online

1. Don't just start dancing with me poking your pelvis in my back cause I'm dancing on the dance floor!

2. Same gripe don't go on and on about how sexy and beautiful I am.

3. When I am not talking back, GET THE HINT!! Don't keep talking!

4. When I say I don't drink, don't keep trying to pressure me to drink. This will get you shut down real fast from me.

5. OMG for god sakes don't just put cologne on and no deodarant. A lot of muscle guys have this issue I believe.

6. Don't get up in my face while talking to me. Talking in my ear is one thing, but to get up in my face so you are spitting on me. OMG RUDE!!!

7. Don't think cause you bought me a drink I OWE YOU SOMETHING in return. It was your stupidity in the first place to do it with out even knowing if I am interested.

8. Don't get mad when you send me a shot from across the bar and I give it to my friend, because I don't drink haha omg this was big drama with some guido guy the other night.

9. Don't talk to me in ebonics!!!!! It's so unattractive!

10. Dress to impress, I like to see a guy that takes sometime on his self!

11. Guys that just sit around and wont dance. Ugh have fun let go life is short.

I'll come up with more later!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-13-2007, 03:41 AM
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:popcorn

MrsKellyPierce
11-13-2007, 03:46 AM
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:popcorn mmmhmmm :P

MrsKellyPierce
11-13-2007, 04:20 AM
More online complaints

1. Don't go on and on about how good looking you are and not have a pic!

2. Don't ask me the same questions everytime you message me.

3. Don't expect me to remember you and get offended.

hwbs
11-13-2007, 07:09 AM
i think people just go 4 people that aren't right 4 each other.u want these models or greek gods but want them to be grounded..if i know what i have is like 1 in 20000 i know i have something special and i can't be grounded...so when i hear all these complaints i just laugh...i have no need to hook up with all these random girls..i have girls i have hooked up with 4-5 years ago that i do to this day...

i am good but i am also nice..if u are young then u prob dont understand at all...i get those im's ..i just laugh..i never send out xxx pics or xxx cam..that is gay..i only fuck 4 real..i rarely talk about this because i am more action and little talk..if u can't hold a persons interest it might not be them and yourself u need to work on.

see i dont give a fuck...my family knows...u know why...i have nothing to lose...no inheritance to gain.i have what is on my back and thats it..i stand on my own toes not hiding by the nyc dark streets..lets get this str8 i rather be dating than just fuck around..but i am single so i do as i please.,maybe when people do more work on themselves they will find that others will treat them much better...good night size queens , lol

MrsKellyPierce
11-13-2007, 07:11 AM
i think people just go 4 people that aren't right 4 each other.u want these models or greek gods but want them to be grounded..if i know what i have is like 1 in 20000 i know i have something special and i can't be grounded...so when i hear all these complaints i just laugh...i have no need to hook up with all these random girls..i have girls i have hooked up with 4-5 years ago that i do to this day...

i am good but i am also nice..if u are young then u prob dont understand at all...i get those im's ..i just laugh..i never send out xxx pics or xxx cam..that is gay..i only fuck 4 real..i rarely talk about this because i am more action and little talk..if u can't hold a persons interest it might not be them and yourself u need to work on.

see i dont give a fuck...my family knows...u know why...i have nothing to lose...no inheritance to gain.i have what is on my back and thats it..i stand on my own toes not hiding by the nyc dark streets..lets get this str8 i rather be dating than just fuck around..but i am single so i do as i please.,maybe when people do more work on themselves they will find that others will treat them much better...good night size queens , lol ooh HOllywood I like you

thx1138
11-13-2007, 07:24 AM
@kelly: you make a lot of good points. Do you specify these in your ad? If not how are men to know you are a lady of distinction? Women like to think men can read their minds. Not true, we don't!

hwbs
11-13-2007, 07:31 AM
thxs..just venting hehe

MrsKellyPierce
11-13-2007, 07:33 AM
@kelly: you make a lot of good points. Do you specify these in your ad? If not how are men to know you are a lady of distinction? Women like to think men can read their minds. Not true, we don't! What ad?

And lol HOllywood well I like how you Vent

MrsKellyPierce
11-13-2007, 09:25 AM
For guys that have met me online then offline

1. Wow I thought you'd be taller in person.. why does every guy think ever transexual is going to be as big as they are? Not saying there aren't, but we come in all different shapes and sizes.

2. You have small hands and feet. I thought you'd have big man feet. :roll: I find this VERY VERY rude!

3. How do you make yourself sound like that? Can you do your man voice for me? "OMG YOU FUCKING RETARD. You should be slapped for just that"

4. Is that all your hair or is some of it a wig?

Hmm those are a few that I just remembered happening or them saying haha that really took my patience to laugh at and ignore.

DJ_Asia
11-13-2007, 09:36 AM

3. How do you make yourself sound like that? Can you do your man voice for me? "OMG YOU FUCKING RETARD. You should be slapped for just that"

LMAO...Once heard a certain individual yell at her dog with that "man voice" scarred me for life!

downblow
11-13-2007, 09:36 AM

LMAO...Once heard a certain individual yell at her dog with that "man voice" scarred me for life!

Your sister?

GinX
11-13-2007, 11:36 AM
I think part of the problem that makes these complaints manifest themselves is that many people-men, women, TS', anyone-can find it difficult to just be themselves when in a social setting. I've found that lots of people-myself included-can sometimes get a little panicky when it comes down to how they think they should act versus just being him/herself. I think a lot of us live with the idea that in certain social outlets and situations, there is a pre-conceived expectation of how one should behave; of course, that pre-conceived idea could be totally wrong. I don't know...personally, I just try to be myself and hopefully myself isn't too bad.

Anyways, that's my two cents.

MrsKellyPierce
11-13-2007, 08:21 PM
I act as myself I don't put on airs in person.

lol DJ Azia I can't even do a proper man voice I wish I could to freak guys out.

GinX
11-14-2007, 11:59 AM
I act as myself I don't put on airs in person.

lol DJ Azia I can't even do a proper man voice I wish I could to freak guys out.

Would you put on that outfit that you're wearing in your avatar? rrrowwr! You look great! =)

chrissynw
11-14-2007, 01:11 PM
hahaha, I'm a guy but I've gotta say two of those piss me off in particular about other guys...

The guys who continue swooning over a girl when she won't talk or even look at him, the amount of times girlfriends of mine get hassled like this is so fuckin annoying, some guys do it ALL NIGHT.

And the cologne and no deodorant thing...With the smoking ban in the UK now this is even more of a problem, I mean some guys just flat out STINK, too many, have some self respect!

Although both of the above do make life easier for a wonderful guy like myself trying to pull:D

MrsKellyPierce
11-14-2007, 06:03 PM
Thank you Ginx and yeah thats normally how I dress :P

And Thank you Chris I'm glad a man sides with me, cause I know JOhnny doesn't lol

GinX
11-15-2007, 02:18 PM
Thank you Ginx and yeah thats normally how I dress :P

And Thank you Chris I'm glad a man sides with me, cause I know JOhnny doesn't lol

Well keep it up...hubba hubba! :mrgreen:

thx1138
11-19-2007, 06:00 PM
@kelly:compliance presents no problem. Just let me know beforehand if you are going to travel to "the forgotten burough."

LTR_Seeker
11-19-2007, 06:13 PM
Yu wear that dress even to supermarket ..lol

CORVETTEDUDE
11-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Kelly, the behaviors you've outlined are rude, disgusting and, socially unacceptable on the part of any male, regardless of whether you are TS or GG. Nicole, the same goes for your input. The respect and chivarly you ladies command is largely lacking in our society today. It merely shows a personal lack of respect and concern for one's health and hygiene. Thus, they have no respect for others, thanking we are 'all the same'. I have even encountered women with the same gross standards....and that's frickin' nasty!

So, in conclusion, I respect your desires, I respect your requirements, I respest your personal bravery and commitment. It would be an honor to know you as a friend and, hope at some point to meet you.

MrsKellyPierce
11-19-2007, 10:29 PM
woot woot thanks for bumping this!