PDA

View Full Version : Nother question for the girls

MacShreach
11-13-2007, 02:37 AM
So, ladies, let's imagine you're in love with a guy and decide to go for SRS.

Will you stick with that guy afterwards or will your new state prompt you to move on?

MrsKellyPierce
11-13-2007, 02:40 AM

Will you stick with that guy afterwards or will your new state prompt you to move on? Sweety lol are you saying he was just with us for the cock? Or was he with us for the woman we are?

MacShreach
11-13-2007, 02:43 AM

Will you stick with that guy afterwards or will your new state prompt you to move on? Sweety lol are you saying he was just with us for the cock? Or was he with us for the woman we are?

No, Kel, I'm not. I'm asking what YOU, the girl, would do, not the guy. Would you keep him or ditch him?

MrsKellyPierce
11-13-2007, 02:49 AM

No, Kel, I'm not. I'm asking what YOU, the girl, would do, not the guy. Would you keep him or ditch him? I'd keep him if he loved me silly. Do you realize how hard it is to find a guy you are attracted to that adores you and loves you? In the transexual community? That wont cheat on you, tell you lies, and treat you like crap or second rate? It's very rare.

BeardedOne
11-13-2007, 02:52 AM
Good query, McS. Considering that so many gurls eschew the very men that desire them.

justatransgirl
11-13-2007, 03:04 AM
No, Kel, I'm not. I'm asking what YOU, the girl, would do, not the guy. Would you keep him or ditch him?

Well, personally I'd keep him, unless he wore a kilt - who wants a man who wears a dress... :-) :-) ;-)

Love should transcend genitalia. Sadly I think it often does not.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Leverage87
11-13-2007, 03:06 AM
Whats wrong with a kilt jamie? Sean connery wears kilts and he is kickass!

Ecstatic
11-13-2007, 03:19 AM
Jamie, you just p'wned Mac! lol!

I do think it's a valid question, but Kelly, you raise a very valid counterpoint.

dc_guy_75
11-13-2007, 03:29 AM
You hijacked my thread...haha.

http://hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=26944

MacShreach
11-13-2007, 11:27 AM
Well, personally I'd keep him, unless he wore a kilt

Well, like any man who wears a kilt I will happily attest that there is no more powerful pussy-magnet available. So I'm confident you'll see the light after you've got yours.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

MacShreach
11-13-2007, 11:28 AM
You hijacked my thread...haha.

http://hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=26944

Only if you can't read.

justatransgirl
11-14-2007, 10:13 AM
Well, personally I'd keep him, unless he wore a kilt

Well, like any man who wears a kilt I will happily attest that there is no more powerful pussy-magnet available. So I'm confident you'll see the light after you've got yours.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah nothing sexier than bony hairy legs sticking out from under a plaid horse blanket. :-) :-)

Well, I can see an advantage here though - if I wear a mini and you wear a kilt you could just slide up behind me in the pub and... :-)

You know I really do love men in kilts.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

peggygee
11-15-2007, 02:49 AM

Will you stick with that guy afterwards or will your new state prompt you to move on?

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/tothecurblogo3x3.jpg

As a pre op and as a post op, I didn't / don't trust men who are cock-cravers. :shrug

MacShreach
11-15-2007, 03:02 AM

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/tothecurblogo3x3.jpg

As a pre op and as a post op, I didn't / don't trust men who are cock-cravers. :shrug

There are no surprises here at all, Peggy, it confirms what I've already been told elsewhere. Thanks for responding.

MacShreach
11-15-2007, 03:05 AM
Yeah nothing sexier than bony hairy legs sticking out from under a plaid horse blanket. :-) :-)

A yes, but what legs, to paraphrase Boswell.

Well, I can see an advantage here though - if I wear a mini and you wear a kilt you could just slide up behind me in the pub and... :-)

You know I really do love men in kilts.

Mmm. I like girls in miniskirts, too.

peggygee
11-15-2007, 03:13 AM
There are no surprises here at all, Peggy, it confirms what I've already been told elsewhere. Thanks for responding.

Yeah the GRS truly changes how a woman relates to the transcommunity,
and it to her and that will include how other transwomen interact with her,
and how the so-callled admirer loses interest in her.

Goodbye trannyville.....hello hetero-world, it's a wonderful and cathartic experience.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/girl_jump4x2.jpg

peggygee
11-15-2007, 03:15 AM
PS: Men in kilts are sexy. :wink:

MacShreach
11-15-2007, 03:21 AM
PS: Men in kilts are sexy. :wink:

Thanks Peggy.

MacShreach
11-15-2007, 03:22 AM
:oops: Double post.

Luna555
11-15-2007, 03:30 AM
I think the answer depends on the guy too...I mean some are so fixated on the cock(no there isnt anythign wrong with that) that if I got SRS it wouldnt work for them...So I probably would just date someone else...not because we did things together with my cock but because I would always be wondering...is he happy or atleast content with me not having a penis...and I think even if they said...it doesnt matter I still wouldnt really believe them. :)

TJ347
11-15-2007, 04:28 AM
I think the answer depends on the guy too...I mean some are so fixated on the cock(no there isnt anythign wrong with that) that if I got SRS it wouldnt work for them...So I probably would just date someone else...not because we did things together with my cock but because I would always be wondering...is he happy or atleast content with me not having a penis...and I think even if they said...it doesnt matter I still wouldnt really believe them. :)

I'm hoping that last bit is indeed meant as a joke. Even if they said it, you wouldn't believe them? Hopefully, you won't ever waste any of your time dealing with someone you don't believe.

Luna555
11-15-2007, 04:42 AM
LOL I thought it was funny...so I put a smiley face after it but...no its not a joke...Ive asked all the guys that I have seen or dated this question...

I just don't want someone to be with me if they are not truly happy...and if they were happy before when I had a penis and then I got SRS, that question would linger in my head...Is he happy with me? I know later on I will definitely get SRS(my decision after careful consideration...but most likely in my late thirties...I got plenty of time...im only 19)....but then again I could fall deeply in love with the guy and he with me and then maybe...maybe I would stay with him...but thats most likely not going to happen...cause I don't think I would be content with his answer...EVER. If he said Yes he is happy with me...I would feel like he is lying...LOL but if he said he missed me having a cock...I would belive that more than him saying he didn't miss my cock.:)

TJ347
11-15-2007, 05:09 AM
I just don't want someone to be with me if they are not truly happy...and if they were happy before when I had a penis and then I got SRS, that question would linger in my head...Is he happy with me? I know later on I will definitely get SRS(my decision after careful consideration...but most likely in my late thirties...I got plenty of time...im only 19)....but then again I could fall deeply in love with the guy and he with me and then maybe...maybe I would stay with him...but thats most likely not going to happen...cause I don't think I would be content with his answer...EVER. If he said Yes he is happy with me...I would feel like he is lying...LOL but if he said he missed me having a cock...I would belive that more than him saying he didn't miss my cock.:)

It sounds like, from what you've said, you have trust issues. It also sounds like they're rooted in an inability to believe that a guy could really and truly be into you as a person. Of course, I'm not a psychologist, but that's what it sounds like. Yes? No? And what's up with that? Talk!