PDA

View Full Version : sexy scars

edward almond
11-13-2007, 02:11 AM
What is it about circumcision scars that just so damn sexy? And which girl has the sexiest. Pics are good.

BeardedOne
11-13-2007, 02:25 AM
Interesting thread.

No, really, no joke. I've seen a lot of pix of a lot of dix (Not to mention the ones I've met up close and personal), and it's an interesting study.

Hell, I can wear jewelry in mine (Kinky doc, I'm sure). :shock:

lust4ts
11-13-2007, 02:40 AM
The amazing thing about this site is, before I came here I thought foot fetishes were weird :o :shock: :?

Leverage87
11-13-2007, 02:46 AM
^^ lol dude, that made me nearly piss myself.

lust4ts
11-13-2007, 03:03 AM

I'm deadly serious Leverage, some of the things I have seen here in the last year are no less mind-boggling

BeardedOne
11-13-2007, 03:04 AM

I'm deadly serious Leverage, some of the things I have seen here in the last year are no less mind-boggling

Search for 'fisting' and get my thoughts on the matter. :shock:

Leverage87
11-13-2007, 03:04 AM
I hear you on that... i have a friend that is extremely nasty and thinks its hilarious to show people some of the most disgusting videos ( at least in my opinion) you will ever see, like 2girls 1cup type of stuff. gross.

lust4ts
11-13-2007, 03:17 AM
B1 I already know you're a sexual devient of major proportions :wink:

And Leverage it's amazing the stuff you see on internet foums, because most people are anonymous they seem to have no shame. Every now and then here you see a guy make his first post asking for the most outlandish and freakish thing. The worst has to be the other week when somebody asked for links of T on Animal, I would call the guy a troll but he would probably just try and fuck himself if he thought I was right :lol:

edward almond
11-13-2007, 11:13 PM
I guess girls with dicks is not a fetish . Or at least quite a few people would think you were weird.