PDA

View Full Version : Latin TS Clubs in Chicago

LBCDO
11-13-2007, 12:13 AM
Im going back home for christmas and want to know if someone know where I can go to listen to good bachata, salsa, and merengue and meet TSs at the same time. Anyone can help?

TsVanessa69
11-13-2007, 01:19 AM
Im going back home for christmas and want to know if someone know where I can go to listen to good bachata, salsa, and merengue and meet TSs at the same time. Anyone can help?There are NO ts clubs in Chicago, just find a ts and go to the straight club.

JohnnyVee
11-13-2007, 01:27 AM
Im going back home for christmas and want to know if someone know where I can go to listen to good bachata, salsa, and merengue and meet TSs at the same time. Anyone can help?

Sadly non existant -- one latin place I cannot honestly rec is El Gato Negro (if it's still around). it's mostly guacho muzak and a bit shady. Another one on the south side too, though the name eludes me.

LBCDO
11-13-2007, 01:39 AM
Only spot that I used to go to thats straight when I visited was Pleasure Fridays, and that closed. Plus the crowd was real young. I dont want to ask the "Where can I meet TSs" question, but Im looking for a girl to kick it with while Im down there and I can listen to and dance to some good music. Im not really into hip hop like that. Any suggestions then?

redtiger
11-13-2007, 04:29 AM
I saw this question posted by someone else on another forum once. THere used to be a couple of bars where you could find TS. I think one was on the northwest side but I can't remember what the name of it was.

I wish I cold remember where you could find any info. Living in the Chicago area Im kinda curious about it myself.

Chicagolover
11-13-2007, 05:47 AM
YESSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSS

THERES ARE A FEW!

THE BEST ONE IS IN LITTLE VILLIAGE!!

SERIOUSLY!! BEST LATIN TS CLUB IN CHICAGO

BELEIVE ME I KNOW

LBCDO
11-13-2007, 06:31 AM
You gotta name for it? Directions? Let me know

TsVanessa69
11-14-2007, 07:33 PM
YESSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSS

THERES ARE A FEW!

BELEIVE ME I KNOW I worked in La Ceva, its nice, just dangerous neighborhood, lots of gangbangers harassing peple as they leave. Thats the only one I know of. Crobar and clubs like that are more and more frequent spots for ts. See ts is a commercial label men put on us. We are woman, we don't need a "special club. Its time you guys stoped looking at us as "TS" and see us as woman.

JohnnyVee
11-14-2007, 07:55 PM
YESSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSS

THERES ARE A FEW!

BELEIVE ME I KNOW I worked in La Ceva, its nice, just dangerous neighborhood, lots of gangbangers harassing peple as they leave. Thats the only one I know of. Crobar and clubs like that are more and more frequent spots for ts. See ts is a commercial label men put on us. We are woman, we don't need a "special club. Its time you guys stoped looking at us as "TS" and see us as woman.

Agreed. I had my bike-rack ripped off my car when I was there many years ago. The neighborhood was pretty decent in the day...fun shops and such.

LBCDO
11-14-2007, 08:21 PM
I Feel you on the label thing, but I guess I use it online more than anything so people know what the hell im talking about. I know there arent "ALL TRANSY" clubs, but usually there are clubs that are friendly, and have a good amount of girls. So thats what I was looking for. Ill check out that La Ceva though