PDA

View Full Version : Damian's tag line translated

thx1138
11-13-2007, 12:07 AM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни. "Ulyana, I love you, I just love you... now and for the rest of my life." :D

lust4ts
11-13-2007, 12:13 AM
:?

I don't understand!

lust4ts
11-13-2007, 12:22 AM
:?

I don't understand!

I still don't understand..............................

BeardedOne
I actually did that myself a while back, after the D-man scragged all his posts and left in a huff. I really do miss his wit and wisdom. Crazy man, but of the good variety.

Jeez, thx, you're dredging. :lol:

lust4ts
I actually did that myself a while back, after the D-man scragged all his posts and left in a huff. I really do miss his wit and wisdom. Crazy man, but of the good variety.

B1 help me out please, what does this all mean?

BeardedOne
11-13-2007, 12:31 AM

B1 help me out please, what does all mean?

Damian/Dan was (Dare I say it?) an item with Holly a while back. Very sharp guy, street smart, business savvy. He posted here regularly on a number of threads and he and I had some good PMs going on business and other stuff.

Alas, relationships come and go, and he and Holly split and had some issues that got aired on the board. He ended up deleting most if not all of his posts and replacing them with with the bit of Cyrillic text that thx translated in the first post above. I don't know if it is an actual thought/feeling of his or a quote from literature.

As I always enjoy chatting with Holly (Via her posts here on HA) and got along well with Damian, I never took sides or pryed into the details of their realtionship and subsequent parting (As no one should when such things happen).

Yet another episode of "As The Tranny Turns". :)

thx1138
11-13-2007, 06:36 AM
@beardedOne: thanx for the history. I see he posted a lot but only left his tag line (over and over again). I wondered what the hell it meant so I had it translated. I posted it here because it was a sweet sentiment. (something badly needed)

lust4ts
11-13-2007, 06:47 AM

B1 help me out please, what does all mean?

Damian/Dan was (Dare I say it?) an item with Holly a while back. Very sharp guy, street smart, business savvy. He posted here regularly on a number of threads and he and I had some good PMs going on business and other stuff.

Alas, relationships come and go, and he and Holly split and had some issues that got aired on the board. He ended up deleting most if not all of his posts and replacing them with with the bit of Cyrillic text that thx translated in the first post above. I don't know if it is an actual thought/feeling of his or a quote from literature.

As I always enjoy chatting with Holly (Via her posts here on HA) and got along well with Damian, I never took sides or pryed into the details of their realtionship and subsequent parting (As no one should when such things happen).

Yet another episode of "As The Tranny Turns". :)

Ahh, I see before my time, thanks for the effort of explaining kind sir. I think I have heard his name mentioned here before, xxx as well or something along those lines?

Falrune
11-13-2007, 06:52 AM
@beardedOne: thanx for the history. I see he posted a lot but only left his tag line (over and over again). I wondered what the hell it meant so I had it translated. I posted it here because it was a sweet sentiment. (something badly needed)

Thank-you... it really was getting to me