11-12-2007, 10:04 PM
Wow Yuni got back from Thailand fast.

Danielle Foxxx
11-12-2007, 10:05 PM
More

GIA LOVES RON
11-12-2007, 10:05 PM
I will write a little more later, but here are some pictures

I LOVE YOUR DRESS DANIELLE, who are you wearing? Make-up is flawless...and foxxy looks hot too.... who won this competition?! :D

Danielle Foxxx
11-12-2007, 10:11 PM
And the winner is.... Girl in the middle - Forgert her name LOL She was 3rd runner up last year. Ohhh Kenya from LA

Funny thing is that the winner didn't show up to step down, the 1st runner up was not available so guess who should have stepped down??? If she wasn't able to then it would go to the 4th runner up which is no other then yours trully... But ... I ain't one bit bitter, that crown is like 2 feet tall anyway LOL

I am wearing CHEAP! Tyra Banks is the queen of cheap and so am I. Altho those boots were killin me they were $30, The dress $25, The human Hair extentions $100 3/4 cap LOL, bling $10, Felisha's, my makeup and hair done by me.

GIA LOVES RON
11-12-2007, 10:26 PM
And the winner is.... Girl in the middle - Forgert her name LOL She was 3rd runner up last year. Ohhh Kenya from LA

Funny thing is that the winner didn't show up to step down, the 1st runner up was not available so guess who should have stepped down??? If she wasn't able to then it would go to the 4th runner up which is no other then yours trully... But ... I ain't one bit bitter, that crown is like 2 feet tall anyway LOL

I am wearing CHEAP! Tyra Banks is the queen of cheap and so am I. Altho those boots were killin me they were $30, The dress $25, The human Hair extentions $100 3/4 cap LOL, bling $10, Felisha's, my makeup and hair done by me.

The winner is a beauty but If I was the judge, I would make you the Queen of the Universe. But I guess people have different tastes when it comes to beauty. Wow! It's amazing that you can wear cheap clothing and turing it into HAUTE COUTURE...you look like a doll as always girl...great job. 4th runner up is better than nothing. If it was in my case anyway...MWah! :D

Danielle Foxxx
11-12-2007, 10:36 PM
You are too sweet - and a good ass kisser LOL

Actually I am very into sitting back and watching what the drama will be. I lost my voice because me and a group of girls were screaming all night LOL It was funny as hell.

Phillipines should have won. She had the full package not just beauty but brains too.

I had a great time. I have not gone out for like a year or so, and it was nice to get out to the TS event and see all those cool people. It's different then going to a TS club where the girls want to rip you to shreds LOL

Jake 3
11-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Danielle, you look absolutely stunning!!!! All the best.

Nikka
11-12-2007, 10:52 PM
Danielle, the blonde looks HUGE 8)

Danielle Foxxx
11-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Yeah, she's a big girl. She's 6'1 or something but she looks AMAIZING she is the hottest plus size woman I have seen that including GG

Vicki Richter
11-12-2007, 11:02 PM
You photoshopped boobs on Felicia? Sigh. There is no honesty in the world anymore.

lust4ts
11-12-2007, 11:05 PM
Yeah, she's a big girl. She's 6'1 or something

:shock:

Fucking hell that's the same height as me, damn I don't know if I would feel weird with a girl as tall as me, I've never seen one. She is very pretty though.

Danielle Foxxx
11-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Felisha has skin that she can push together and create a very nice cleavage, and enhanced with a bit of bronzing powder it makes it look a bit bigger... No protoshop there, but thanks for playing...

Drive through...second window please

xoxo

GIA LOVES RON
11-12-2007, 11:24 PM
being tall doesn't mean you can't be beautiful....she is tall alright but very proportioned to her height and boobs. I'm relatively tall too...5"9'. I wish I was 5"3' or lower. Anyway to see all the old winners and the new ones. You can visit www.queenuniverse.com . Some of my filipina friends are in there. Hahahahha! Danielle, you are the most fishy of them all in my opinion. You are giving them FISH girl!

GIA LOVES RON
11-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Double post....oops sorry!

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 11:28 PM
I thought it was only gg's that could be fishy! :)

johnb
11-12-2007, 11:56 PM
serious eye candy...awesome pic of you and felisha. thanks for sharing

Buddy Wood
11-13-2007, 12:31 AM
The pageant was a blast!! Then again anywhere with that many beautiful transsexuals and a bar and I'm having a good time.

I was with Frank (Franks-tgirlworld) and he was shooting pics the whole time so he'll have some on his site or some Grooby site sometime soon.

It was good to see a lot of people I hadn't seen in a bit (Ms. Foxxx) and I met some girls I had never met before and some I had never even seen before. Much better time than any night at Peanuts or any other place.

Buddy

TrueBeauty TS
11-13-2007, 12:33 AM
Great pics, Felicia & Danielle.... two of my favorite people.

:D

Vicki Richter
11-13-2007, 03:30 AM
Felisha has skin that she can push together and create a very nice cleavage, and enhanced with a bit of bronzing powder it makes it look a bit bigger... No protoshop there, but thanks for playing...

Drive through...second window please

xoxo

You are denying that picture is Photoshopped? You dirty little bitch. You need another spanking.

Felicia Katt
11-13-2007, 03:42 AM
this is what photoshopped boobs really look like

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/bush_cheney_oz_178.jpg

meow

FK

andyuk
11-13-2007, 04:06 AM
the winner has a pretty face.
and Danielle your looking good also .
i always like to watch miss world, and trying to pick the winner with my family,its great fun :).
my niece does a bit,but in her comps the winner is already picked before the show has begun.

daidone
11-13-2007, 05:18 AM
Danielle is just so damn hot....

i still can't believe i actually met her.

::wink::

Willie Escalade
11-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Danielle...just so you know, I took that picture of you and Felicia. I actually took two! :wink:

I had fun. I hope you did as well!

Willie Escalade
11-13-2007, 10:04 AM
The pageant was a blast!! Then again anywhere with that many beautiful transsexuals and a bar and I'm having a good time.

I was with Frank (Franks-tgirlworld) and he was shooting pics the whole time so he'll have some on his site or some Grooby site sometime soon.

It was good to see a lot of people I hadn't seen in a bit (Ms. Foxxx) and I met some girls I had never met before and some I had never even seen before. Much better time than any night at Peanuts or any other place.

Buddy
I wanted to meet you two! Was Frank sitting back there with the guys that were videotaping the event, because that's were I was pretty much the whole time (my buddy was snapping pics as well)? He had a damn fine camera if that was him.

Buddy Wood
11-13-2007, 12:40 PM

Buddy
I wanted to meet you two! Was Frank sitting back there with the guys that were videotaping the event, because that's were I was pretty much the whole time (my buddy was snapping pics as well)? He had a damn fine camera if that was him.Hey man. No we were up at the tables - one of the tables up front on the right. Frank was there most the night snapping photos and I was wandering around buying girls drinks and getting silly.

sdman
11-13-2007, 12:51 PM
you are so sexy Danielle! Thank you for the pictures.

bobinny
11-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Hi Danielle, I'm Bob in NY, this is my first post here. Thank you for the pics. I'm thrilled to see a pic of Ruby (we met 3 times). She looks great! Please say hi to her for me, I wish her all the best (and you, too, even though we never met, lol). :D

Danielle Foxxx
11-13-2007, 09:10 PM
Hey Bob,

Rubi is doing really well and if I run into her again I will certainly say hello ( if I remember ). I rarely see her but she inspired me to go to school for makeup and she is a very sweet naturally beautiful woman. No wonder you two had such a great time.

Thanks for signing up and saying hello and welcome to the gang babe. I will be in NY soon and I hope we can meet up, I will try to pick up where she left off LOL

XOXO

Danie Smells Foxxx Trot

SoCaliDude
11-15-2007, 07:51 AM
Dang I live in LA and didn't know about this! You gurls look hot!

Willie Escalade
11-17-2007, 06:32 AM
Here is a link to some more pics from the pageant. My buddy Mr. Miles took them.

http://www.virtualskin.com/QU08/index.htm

glam_azon
12-27-2007, 12:16 AM
Yeah, she's a big girl. She's 6'1 or something

:shock:

Fucking hell that's the same height as me, damn I don't know if I would feel weird with a girl as tall as me, I've never seen one. She is very pretty though.

hey! big girls need love too! lol. I'm 6'1 without my heels on, but you know what? legs for days!!!!!!!!!!!

eggbert
12-27-2007, 09:16 PM
this is what photoshopped boobs really look like

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/bush_cheney_oz_178.jpg

meow

FK

LMFAO

razoredge1975
12-27-2007, 10:16 PM
Love the pics. Thanks for sharing !