PDA

View Full Version : What happens in Vegas!

pairodoxxx
11-12-2007, 08:25 PM
I couldn't believe the trip. I don't know what I was thinking, taking a trip to an eastern block country. I thought I could get away from it all and relax, and do a little touring of the country side. The premis sounded good in my head, but in reality the country was just a dump, the hotel accomodations were miserable. I barely had any hot water, fortunately I stayed a decent hotel by the airport before bording the flight home, so I could feel a litte human again. The bright spot, was that I had the forethought to end it with three days in beautiful decadent Las Vegas.

Still tired from the flight, I stood in line at customs. The guy checking and scanning the luggage was going slower than what I thought should he be. I felt myself shifting my weight and being uncomfortable, and again irratable as well. With the heightened sense of security in this country, I knew I didn't want to stand out. But my body language of impatience was quite obvious. I did see this beautiful woman out of the corner of my eye, she was wearing a customs uniform as well, but she carried herself in such a way that she had some authority. A couple of times I saw her look at me, and then she motioned for another agent to come over, she spoke to him quickly and he went on some sort of errand. As my frustration level increased, I felt somewhat relaxed glancing over at her. She had a beautfiul black face, with what seemed to be a flawless complexion. It was obvious that she was very well endowed in the chest area, but the uniform covered all of it up.

Finally the person in front of me was being let through, as I stepped forward to declare what I had, or didn' t have, she tapped the shoulder of the guy doing the checking and spoke in soft tones so I couldn't hear. He turned around and told me, "we are going to have to do a more complete search of you and your belongings". That is the when the lady stepped from behind him, and motioned for me to follow her with my stuff.

As I do when I get upset, I bit my lower lip and started dragging my things behind her. The ladies skirt was somewhat tight, so I could see how firm and shapely her ass was as it swayed. Since that was the only thing I had to smile about, I let a smirk come across my face. Before she turned around and motioned for me to go into the room of the door she just opened, it went away. I was almost speechless at how stoic that she was. I guess that is what they are trained for. Just doing her job.

There was just one chair and a small table in the room. I looked around, there didn't seem to be any mirrors or cameras that were obvious anyhow. She said, "SIT" of which I did immediately. She leaned down and picked up my large suit case, putting it on the table. "May I have your passport please"? She said very matter of factly. Her voice was very sexy even without emotion. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my docements and handed them to her. She looked at them, and then moved her head up and down, seemingly studiing me, and then the passport. "You were doing a lot of fidgeting in line sir, would you please stand up"? I did as I was told. "Please put your hands down by your sides, and spread your legs shoulder width apart". Again I complied. She proceded to pat me down, according to regulation I suppose, but she seemed to linger a little longer in my pelvic area. I thought to myself that most smugglers might put something in that general area to sneak things in. After making her way down to my ankles, she seemed somewhat satisfied with her search. I quietly bit my lower lip. "Please remove your pants sir". The words I was dreading to hear. It was then that I notice a small box on a return wall from the door, she opened it up and took out a glove and what looked to be some lubricant. As my pants hit the floor, I could see her putting on the latex glove. "Lean over the table". I could feel the teeth marks in my lip from frustration. She lowered the back of my boxers to the crease of my asscheeks. I felt a cold sensation at the tip of my sphinctor, and then pressure from her finger entering. I closed my eyes as I felt her gentle probing. She seemed like a real profesional. Other than the initial pressure, it almost seemed to be comfortable, which was very strange for me. After about a few seconds of feeling around my asshole, pulled her finger out. Almost as soon as she was out, I felt an odd twinge of exitement in my groin. I stayed leaned over, not wanting to move until I was instructed. "Ok, sir, you may pull your shorts up and turn around please". I exhaled as I pulled up the back of my shorts and turned around. There was no hiding the fact that I was a little excited, I didn't have a full blown erection, but it was getting a little firm. "What do we have here". She sat down on the chair and reached into the hole of my boxers. I didn't know what she was expecting to find, other than cock. I looked down at her chocolate brown face. I was right in my first assumption, she was absolutely beautiful.

I stared in disbelief as she pulled my hardening cock out of my fly. She had taken off the latex glove from earlier. She slid her hand down to the base and fed the head back up into her mouth. She let the underbelly of my cock slide across her tongue and then she closed her lips down around the shaft, sucking it slowly, almost to the base. Her mouth started milking my cock, as she gently moved up and down on it. After a few minutes, she released it from her mouth and she looked straight up at me, smiling. My cock was throbbing in mid air, glistening from her saliva. I reached down and noticed that her buttons were unfastened on her uniform blouse. I slide my hands down around the outside of her lacey bra, she arched her back, pressing her breasts hard against my hands. Her nipples felt hard against my palms. Her breasts were very firm, as I squeezed them together. I admired the cleavage that she seemed to be very proud of.

She grabbed my wrists and took my hands out of her blouse. Maintaining the grip on my wrists she pushed her breasts against my stomach and slowly slid up, past my chest, grinding her mounds of joy every inch of the way. Until she stopped at my face, pushing her cleavage onto my nose. And taking my hands and putting them on her extremely firm ass. She seemed to grind her entire body against me, pushing her tits into my face and backing her ass into my hands. My cock still throbbed as she gropped me with her body parts. She slide her breasts down, and stopped her lips directly in front of mine. Looking directly into both of my eyes, she pressed her lips hard against mine, and shoved her tongue into my waiting mouth. Her lips were as soft as I had ever felt, as she rotated her lips, still pressing that firm ass against my hands. I tried to slide my hands around her hips and find the zipper to her skirt. She grabbed my wrists again and pressed her mouth harder against mine. She pulled her face back and pulled my tongue out of my mouth, gently sucking on it like she did my cock. She knew I was as revved up for sex as I could get. Pushing her cheek against mine, she put her mouth right next to my ear and whispered "I have a surprise for you".

The entire event was a big surprise to me, I couldn't imagine what more there could be. She let go of my hands and stepped back. Her lipstick was slightly smeared. Reaching around, I saw her slide her zipper down the side of her skirt. Her blouse hung down very seductively so I could see her smooth dark legs and that she was wearing black underwear. She reached down and seperated the blouse where it buttoned and started unbuttoning from the bottom. My cock was still throbbing from anticipation. She was staring directly into my eyes when I realized that her pussy that I had been thinking about, was instead a cock that was sticking up over the waist band of her panties. She saw me smile, pulled down her panties letting her cock spring forward. She stepped forward, releasing my wrists, and pointed the cock directly towards my mouth. I leaned forward and felt her cock enter between my lips. Unsure of what to do, I slide a hand down to the base of her cock and grab it, I feel her balls on my palm. My mouth all of a sudden feels very dry. I look up at her and slide my tongue against the bottom of her cock like she did mine. That helps the dryness a little bit. Her hands go up to my head and I can feel her gently start to fuck my face. I close my lips around her cock and follow her lead. I can still feel my cock below me, sticking straight up in the air. I reach back and put my hands on her hips, moving them back and forth as she slowly fucks my face. I hold her hips back and stop her from moving and start to slide my mouth the same way over her cock. The head hits the back of my throat and I gag slightly. I never realized that a cock could be this hard and feel so velvety soft inside of my mouth.

She pulled her cock out of my mouth and reached down to pull me up. She was a little taller than I am, with her heels on. Leaning down, she kissed me again. Sliding her tongue into my mouth, dancing with my tongue for a few seconds. She presses her body agaiinst to mine, giving me somewhat of a hug, her breast pressed against my chest, both of us still clothed. Our wet cocks grinding against each other. She slides her hands down and massages my ass, and then presses my butt towards her, grinding our cocks harder together. She moans into my mouth and then starts to slide down again. When she reaches my cock, she bobs up and down on it a few times, and then releases it. She lays back onto the throw rug, indicating for me to put my knees next to her ears and lower my cock into her mouth. I look down and see her cock standing at attention. I grin at the tought of a sixty nine with her. I lower my cock into her waiting mouth and cover her cock with my own mouth.

I start to bob fast as I feel her head extend up to take my shaft into her mouth. I try to match her rhythm as we fuck each others cocks with our mouths. I see her brown thighs keep coming at me and retreating as I suck her chocolate pole. She starts to thrust a little as she moans on to my cock. We can both feel our orgasms close in on us. She clamps her mouth down harder on my cock as her cock starts to throb harder in my mouth. I feel it expand a little as it unleashes a torrent of cum up into my mouth. This triggers my own orgasm, as I pump my load straight down her throat. I greedily suck as much as the liquid into my mouth as possible. The sweet salty liquid drips down my chin. I smile to myself, loving the feeling of this beautiful woman inside of my mouth. I lift up my hips and release her cock from my mouth. Trying to move off of her as easily as possible.

She reaches up to the table and grabs a towel, handing it to me. I wipe the excess sperm from my neck, chin and mouth. She stands, finding her skirt, and stepping into it. She tucks her cock back into her panties, straightens her top as she zips her skirt around it. Just like that she is presentable again. I stand up and put my pants on, tucking everything back in. "I think you check out ok, sir", she says handing me my ID back. I see an additional card with a hand written number on it as well. As she opens the door, I gather my belongings and she ushers me out. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience", and then mouths the words, "please call me".

TopHeavyCutie
11-13-2007, 05:47 AM
Oh wow. This is one of the better stories I have read.

Excellent work pairodoxxx!!!!

Surkis
05-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Wow, great story!