PDA

View Full Version : hondarobot's General Creepyness

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 04:40 PM
A thread dedicated to the one and only hondarobot...

First, his confession... :o

I have a somewhat odd confession I feel the need to make. I'm not looking for some goofy group hug or trying to get attention, it's just something that's been bugging me my whole life and I think it's about time I said something about it. I'm sure there are probably other people like me that are afraid to speak up and are probably having a pretty miserable life keeping things a secret.

I'm a TS. Yes, that sucked typing that and I'm sure it's the last thing anybody actually wanted to read. I don't live as a girl, I don't even want to be a girl, and I'm not attracted to men so I don't feel the need to make any physical changes. It's a hard deal being born a guy, having a girls brain and emotions, and being only attracted to girls to top it all off.

What in the world makes me think I'm trans, especially if I have no desire to physically be female? Well, physically I am fairly girl like. 5' 6", 135lbs, nice eye lashes, use to have hair down to my ass (and it's a pretty damn nice ass), all sorts of things. I shave my head now, have a beard, and so on to accentuate the male thing. I really wish I was 100% guy, life would be easier, but I'm not. People generally figure it out about me, most girls I've known don't really mind, they eventually come to the wrong conclusion that I'm gay.

I'm pretty sure Vicki figured things out awhile ago. When I met her the first thing I asked her was about her shoes, then proceeded to pick apart a quesadilla while chattering away about loopy stuff. Don't get me wrong, I don't act like some queenie guy, most people have no idea at all, I put on a good act. I'm just posting this to get things off my chest. I've been acting crazy a lot lately online, and especially getting on Vicki's nerves I'm sure with a ton of nonsense. I feel bad that I tried so hard this last year to convince her I was a "manly man", but I just couldn't make myself be that.

If their are any other guys here like me, don't worry you're not crazy. I suppose the decision to physical transform is a subject the girls could address. I'm fine how I am, a non-op transgender lesbian sorta thing.

You can't choose the kind of brain you're born with, but you can be honest with yourself and others.

And yes, if you think "that sucked! what's this wuss going on about!" just think how much I really didn't want to post it.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Would this be a case of the pot and the kettle?

Yeah no kidding. Honda you scare the girls away, your a fucking obsessive man - you make yourself a target and love the attention.
Go away and get some help. You scare more people here - and post more wasteful posts than anyone.
Take a long hard, sober look in the mirror.
seanchai

:lol: :lol: :lol:

..more to come

marissaazts
11-12-2007, 05:00 PM
i doubt anyone cares niterider why dont you give up the 12yr old act

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 05:04 PM
i doubt anyone cares niterider why dont you give up the 12yr old act

It's a weapon that can be used against him any time he fucks with me :D

...i've got so much more to tell

:popcorn that's why i made it 'general creepyness'

..if he can't ignore me, he will be punished

..simple as that

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Here's one just for u, marizzaats. ;)

Why are you single?

Hmm, good thread.

1. I'm single because I have problems with the compromise aspects of a relationship, and I'm not really much of a "keeper" anyways, although I wish I was. I'm a jerk who has never been able to fully be what a beautiful girl deserves her guy to be.

2. I've had several short term "relationships", but nothing real or long term. I've always been big on the "jail break" option. I'm still not certain if I'm ready for a life long bonding right now.

3. I'm not seeking anything, just enjoying my time here. I came here initially chasing a girl (and she keeps smacking me on the nose), but you never know how something like that's going to turn out in the long run.

4. I think I've found what I'm looking for, but who know's? Two sides to every story and it takes two to tango (and I've never been big on dancing).

5. I plan on being less crazy and whatnot.

6. Now I can't remember what I answered to number 4, stop confusing me ;P

7. Not looking at this moment, so nothing to find. I guess a cool girl who I consider a great friend. I've actually already found her, but it's complicated at the moment.

8. My options would be to gradually repair damage I've done in the past, and someday be a real friend to a girl I like very much while not being a whacked out jack-ass. I probably would never be good relationship material, but I'd like to keep a true friend, hopefully for life.

Like I said, good thread as always Hara.

marissaazts
11-12-2007, 05:09 PM
im not single i have been w/the same person for 9yrs now she is also trans .........

also how is diging up posts honda made allready and reposting them going to hurt him exactly? since he posted it allready, think about it

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 05:10 PM
im not single i have been w/the same person for 9yrs now she is also trans .........

Fuck me ur brain is fried! It's a thread about hondarobot :roll:

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 05:12 PM
also how is diging up posts honda made allready and reposting them going to hurt him exactly? since he posted it allready, think about it

I'm letting the newbs know what type of guy he is and he's the cheek to call me things...

:lol:

He was warned and he shit in his own nest.

marissaazts
11-12-2007, 05:15 PM
i thought u were asking me a ?

either way draging up old honda stuff isnt hurting him it just makes you look silly

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 05:17 PM
i thought u were asking me a ?

either way draging up old honda stuff isnt hurting him it just makes you look silly

Oh and signing up as Niqht Rider was such a mature thing to do.

I didn't hear u bitch to him so fuck off.

An eye for an eye.

marissaazts
11-12-2007, 05:18 PM
/yawn

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 05:19 PM
yea i'd be yawning if i'd ur life too

..fuck off

marissaazts
11-12-2007, 05:31 PM
lol yes because being a poor coke snorting fatherless criple is so much fun

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 05:38 PM
lol yes because being a poor coke snorting fatherless criple is so much fun

ur fucking right is is!!!

i'm not crippled, but it appears ur mentally crippled

http://www.jaunted.com/files/admin/longestrail.png

marissaazts
11-12-2007, 05:45 PM
yeah trying to talk to you is enough to destroy anyones mind

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 05:52 PM
yeah trying to talk to you is enough to destroy anyones mind

But u just can't stay away, even for the benefit of ur already shatterd mind.

marissaazts
11-12-2007, 06:07 PM
i am a bitch, and i just dont want to let you get the last word

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:10 PM
i am a bitch, and i just dont want to let you get the last word

So ur changing ur philosophy because u always do let me have the last word

marissaazts
11-12-2007, 06:17 PM
i do?

Jericho
11-12-2007, 06:18 PM
An eye for an eye.

"leaves the whole world blind".

EDIT
insert the missing world yeself!

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:20 PM
i do?

Well to be honest it's not really letting me have the last word, it's more like defeat.

..but u do try

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:21 PM
An eye for an eye.

"leaves the whole blind".

nope, we'd all just be like lisa 'left eye' lopez

stillies77
11-12-2007, 06:24 PM
http://www.formulaf1.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/fernando-alonso-karate-kid-2.jpg

marissaazts
11-12-2007, 06:24 PM
left eye is dead, who wants to be like that

as for winning what exactly have you won

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:28 PM
left eye is dead, who wants to be like that

as for winning what exactly have you won

all the arguments

..ur brain has already reached it's peak and is slowly wasting away, so i guess u'll never realize

..dumb bitch 4 life

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Oh, man. Was he posting all last night? That can't be good for a person.

OK, you asked for it, here comes the flame war you've so desperately wanted to have with me, even back when you were still Chef Mike.

Wait for it, here it comes!

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:31 PM

OK, you asked for it, here comes the flame war you've so desperately wanted to have with me, even back when you were still Chef Mike.

welcome along to the show :!:

stillies77
11-12-2007, 06:33 PM
http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/artman2/uploads/1/karate_kid.jpg

stillies77
11-12-2007, 06:35 PM
oh man here we goooooooooooo

i gotta go poop.

wait til i get back to make any comments about cum on hands, fathers, stalking danielle, raping vicki, comic books, being creepy, or being a geek til i get back...

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:36 PM
http://costumes.lovetoknow.com/images/Costumes/thumb/b/b6/Spiderman_child_costume.jpg/200px-Spiderman_child_costume.jpg

stillies77
11-12-2007, 06:40 PM
awww...i always wanted one of those but i hate how the mask has those stupid holes in the eyes...takes away from the costume i think.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:43 PM
awww...i always wanted one of those but i hate how the mask has those stupid holes in the eyes...takes away from the costume i think.

why don't u take a nap stillies and come back when u've something interesting to say...

http://www.domesticbin.com/img/spideysavesday.jpg

stillies77
11-12-2007, 06:47 PM
THAT IS AWESOME

and

nah.

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 11:17 PM
I wonder what happened to Chef Rider? I got: go code= negative. What ya gonna do?

I'm sure he'll be back someday.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 11:22 PM
I wonder what happened to Chef Rider? I got: go code= negative. What ya gonna do?

I'm sure he'll be back someday.

Thanks for the bump :wink:

Honda's Drunken Rant

OK, here's the deal with being cross gender. It's a hard situation for most people to understand and it's generally regarded as a fetish or something, so I think some level of clarification is required. I've certainly researched this just by having worked with and hung out with TS girls for a decade or so. That's why I started working at a GLBT club.

Note At This Point: I have been drinking! But this is all true.

I thought I was suppose to be a girl when I was six years old. I knew for certain at the age of sixteen. The first time I had full on sex, not just blow job or hand job sex. And yes. It was with a really cute girl.

It's interesting that sex is usually the trigger.

The really weird thing with me is that I have no interest in men. I'm stuck being a cross gender, no interest in surgical operations or hormones, happy to be a non-TS dyke bitch, living as a man. And that's a pretty messed up deal.

It is a mental, emotional, I guess somewhat biochemical thing. It is real, and I'm not an idiot or a crazy person, and it doesn't really bother me.

Some of us are born strange, and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I'd personally never want to live as a girl, seems like a pain in the ass, but some things you just cant control. Oddly enough, I'm only sexually into girls. A little dyke who got lucky and was born with a dick. I could do without the chest hair, but what can ya do? There's wax and razors.

I've said all this before, but no-one should feel weird about how they are. We're all. . . what we are.

And I'm probably a little more odd then the norm, but it doesn't bother me at all.

And that's the truth. I'm one chromosome away from being TS, I think I have a unique perspective on the situation. Or not, I could just keep rambling on about cartoons. . .

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 11:26 PM
Five minutes. Five minute response time. Best toy ever.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 11:30 PM
So when is this 'beating' happening that u've been going on about :) :) :)

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 11:34 PM
Any second, now. Wait for it.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 11:37 PM
Any second, now. Wait for it.

why, what's the hold up?

are u pouring urself another drink or are u molesting someone in their sleep :?:

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Neither, at the moment. I'm watching you unable to not respond to my posts. Within minutes. Every time.

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 11:51 PM
Damn. I bet he's going crazy right now.

"Must respond! Must be the Junkyard Dog!"

marissaazts
11-13-2007, 12:08 AM
is he banned?

hondarobot
11-13-2007, 12:11 AM
Not yet. It's more amusing to watch him bounce off the walls right now.

:wink:

Night Rider
11-13-2007, 12:13 AM
What's wrong? Did u's miss me?

----------

hondarobot when he runs out of drink

http://www.tracygroot.com/images/misc/book_madman.jpg

marissaatz after she's been do the dentist

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/uglygirl.jpg

Night Rider
11-13-2007, 12:14 AM
You's love it when I reply, right!!!

lust4ts
11-13-2007, 12:15 AM

hondarobot
11-13-2007, 12:16 AM
No, I don't. You're a psycho forum troll. Keep it going.

Night Rider
11-13-2007, 12:19 AM
No, I don't. You're a psycho forum troll. Keep it going.

:lol: :lol:

don't give out threats if u can't carry them through

..i've no time for u tonight, if ur lucky i'll respond to u in the morning :)

hondarobot
11-13-2007, 12:21 AM
What a loser. Runs away again. Where would he go?

:screwy

Rogers
11-13-2007, 12:24 AM
Just in case you do get banned, Night Rider, I wish you all the best with your recovery from your accident. You seem alright for a guy who likes Oasis. :wink:

marissaazts
11-13-2007, 12:27 AM
sorry niterider im not the brittish person here, in america we take care of our teeth

Night Rider
11-13-2007, 12:29 AM
Just in case you do get banned, Night Rider, I wish you all the best with your recovery from your accident. You seem alright for a guy who likes Oasis. :wink:

haha cheers

ur not a bad guy urself, for someone who doesn't like the beatles

:)

Night Rider
11-13-2007, 12:32 AM
sorry niterider im not the brittish person here, in america we take care of our teeth

Austin Powers gives us a bad name :wink:

..my teeth are gleaming

..but i'll stay out of the country war :wink:

..as i said to hondarobot, i've no time for ur shit tonight so ur just gonna have to find someone else to entertain u

hondarobot
11-13-2007, 12:32 AM

haha cheers

ur not a bad guy urself, for someone who doesn't like the beatles

Hey, now, you had stuff to do. You said it. All your friends are waiting to give you updates on old posts on this forum, or something.

Night Rider
11-13-2007, 12:35 AM
Hey, now, you had stuff to do. You said it. All your friends are waiting to give you updates on old posts on this forum, or something.

sober up ffs

..i said i've no time for people like u

..this is the ONLY thing that's more annoying than u

http://mooreslore.corante.com/archives/images/crazy-frog.jpg

hondarobot
11-13-2007, 12:38 AM
It seems to me you have a huge amount of time on your hands.

Why did you start this thread?

marissaazts
11-13-2007, 12:44 AM
omg a tribute to niterider
http://niterider.youaremighty.com/

lust4ts
11-13-2007, 12:45 AM

xfiver
11-13-2007, 03:14 AM

I'm letting the newbs know what type of guy he is and he's the cheek to call me things...

YOU'RE A NOOB, dumbass!

hondarobot
11-13-2007, 03:19 AM

YOU'RE A NOOB, dumbass!

Not really. Night Rider is actually Chef Mike posting under a new name. That would put that guys posts at over 10,000 or something.

That's crazy, but also amusing.

Night Rider
11-13-2007, 02:55 PM

YOU'RE A NOOB, dumbass!

Once ur past one month ur no longer a noob imo. Especially if ur a certified tranny expert by then. U've been here longer than me but ur still a fucking rookie! Bow down to the Certified Tranny Expert motherfucker.

By the way hondarobot, u know i'm not chef mike so why are u trying to make it out like i am. I couldn't give a fuck who some perverted alcoholic thinks i am...

http://www.hagam.com/alcoholic.jpg

MacShreach
11-13-2007, 03:08 PM
Not really. Night Rider is actually Chef Mike posting under a new name. That would put that guys posts at over 10,000 or something.

That's crazy, but also amusing.

That's an absurd assertion IMHO. There's no linguistic similarity at all. The only similarity between the two is they both regularly whip your ass, so why do you keep waving it in the air for them?

Teabagger Vance
11-13-2007, 03:30 PM
That's an absurd assertion IMHO. There's no linguistic similarity at all. The only similarity between the two is they both regularly whip your ass, so why do you keep waving it in the air for them?

Agreed. It's not like chefmike was ever shy about bustin honda's chops, anyway. Actually, I think he got bored with it.

The idea that chefmike would create an alt ID here just to pick on honda is ridiculous. I can't see him thinking: "oh! I really want to bust on honda right now, but I don't want to ruin my rep on HA! I'll create an alt ID to do it!"

Just doesn't wash.

Night Rider
11-13-2007, 03:36 PM
hondarobot knows im not chef mike, he just likes to pretend, being in the psychotic state that he's in. There's so many games going on in his head, i'm surprised he hasn't had shock treatment yet.

MacShreach
11-13-2007, 05:31 PM
he hasn't had shock treatment yet.

You know this for a fact?

Night Rider
11-13-2007, 08:09 PM
he hasn't had shock treatment yet.

You know this for a fact?

hondarobot
11-13-2007, 09:48 PM
Heh. This thing has gotten to seven pages already? Talk about getting buried. I think Night Rider/Chef Mike could use a bit of help with the shoveling.

I'll check back, but don't expect me to read all 100,000 of the manic posts you've made by then.

Night Rider
11-13-2007, 09:51 PM
Ur blessed with humour....u even find molesting Vicki Richter funny...i wish i could have ur outlook on life

...at least ur still happy after losing the plot

hondarobot
11-13-2007, 10:40 PM
Oh, molesting Vicki Richter was actually pretty hysterical. You'd have to know the 100% true story (she was pretty damn goofy the whole day), but you'll have to ask her about that yourself.

Nice work, by the way. Response time: 3 minutes it looks like.

I have no idea what you mean by "losing the plot", but your responses to me are frequently bizarre, so who cares?

Night Rider
11-13-2007, 10:42 PM
u cream ur pants when i respond quickly :)

..thanks for the bump

hondarobot
11-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Two minutes again. Amazing. I can't say I "cream my pants" thinking about your stalking of me and general addiction to this forum, but it is amusing.

A very sad sort of amusing, but what the hell?

Night Rider
11-14-2007, 12:09 AM
How was the 10mins of anxiety?

..bigger climax than usual?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/390_243_372.jpg

hondarobot
11-14-2007, 02:15 AM
How was the 10mins of anxiety?

..bigger climax than usual?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/390_243_372.jpg

Great picture, Amigo. Another gem from your collection.

:claps

I've never encountered a person more capable at kicking their own ass.

bump

Night Rider
11-14-2007, 02:21 AM
U really have lost it!

I can't be arsed entertaining u tonight, it seems all ur posts here are to me. Do u come here for the ladies or me?

Ur that much of a creep that u bump ur own thread about u being a creep lol. Get some help ;)

hondarobot
11-14-2007, 03:03 AM
I don't want to let the thread drop off the first page. It's important for everyone to know what a "creep" you believe I am, and I'm helping you out by bumping your thread for you.

Being the original poster, you could delete this thread, but then I'd just make my own.

(btw, your last response took you six minutes, while you were holding steady at two minutes for quite awhile. I'm very disappointed at that)

Night Rider
11-14-2007, 03:09 AM
I've a few more links of bullshit that someone pm'd me but i think people have got the point of how much of a creep u are. Mission Accomplished.

So i'm not gonna bump it anymore when i have u to do that for me...

....it's clear that u love interaction with me but ur starting to bore me. Continue to talk shit on here and bump it to the top so people can laugh/cringe at how much of a creep u are.

I'm officially done with u :)

hondarobot
11-14-2007, 03:12 AM
Boo! Look out, I'm right behind you.

How come these, uh, "friends" that pm you links to my old threads aren't here backing you up?

I wonder. . .

TJ347
12-02-2007, 06:37 AM
It's important for everyone to know what a "creep" I am

So very, very true... BUMP!!!

hondarobot
12-02-2007, 06:40 AM
Keep eating yourself. How can people be this stupid? It is amusing.

TheOne1
12-02-2007, 06:46 AM
c'mon, honda isn't that bad

TJ347
12-02-2007, 06:48 AM

No, they aren't, which is pretty clear given the fact that the Accord is selling in bunches. Oh... you meant that honda... :lol:

hondarobot
12-02-2007, 06:52 AM
I'm not bad, I'm not stupid, and I'm not gay. Write that into the official record. Beyond that, I'm just a nice guy.

hondarobot
12-02-2007, 06:54 AM

No, they aren't, which is pretty clear given the fact that the Accord is selling in bunches. Oh... you meant that honda... :lol:

Shut up. Good grief, just typing too much doesn't make you less of a fool.

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 06:59 AM
creep!!!!!!

hondarobot
12-02-2007, 07:01 AM
Heh. Your lives mean nothing.

Think about that.

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 07:01 AM
creep alert

hondarobot
12-02-2007, 07:03 AM
You run out of coke yet?

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 07:06 AM
You run out of coke yet?

have you run out of rape victims?

hondarobot
12-02-2007, 07:09 AM
Not yet. But you bore me, and everyone else. Find another forum.

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 07:10 AM

this is my forum...I've took over

captain creep

hondarobot
12-02-2007, 07:15 AM

this is my forum...I've took over

captain creep

Ah, looking for the "suicide by cop" thing. I hope you don't get it. I enjoy watching assholes like you bounce off the walls.

El Nino
12-02-2007, 07:36 AM
Are these allegations true Hondaretard? You tried to molest someone?

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 07:39 AM
Are these allegations true Hondaretard? You tried to molest someone?

he was caught licking someones balls while they were asleep....I SWEAR TO GOD :lol: :lol: :lol: NO LIE

hondarobot
12-02-2007, 07:43 AM
No question, I molested Vicki Richter. Heh. Losers.

El Nino
12-02-2007, 07:52 AM
You've clearly got mental issues kid

hondarobot
12-02-2007, 07:58 AM
We're stuck with this I guess. You guys that have a problem should do something about it. There's nothing you can do because you're anonymous losers. Prove me wrong

Show your face. You losers can't do that.

chefmike
12-02-2007, 10:00 AM

Are you trying to drag me into your latest humiliation again, tardbot? You are such a dickless little pussy. You just can't help making a fool of yourself can you, jizzmopper? HA's village idiot. Same as it ever was.

chefmike
12-02-2007, 11:45 AM
You noobs may not be familiar with the poster who was known as J, but many of us here miss his scathing humor. J did not suffer fools lightly. Here is a quote where J eviscerates tardbot before the sad little jizzmopper even knew what hit him...it is fucking priceless.

blah blah, yeah we made a pact to bully around poor innocent shmucks like u.... and of course ill continue reading, why not? i read when im bored or need passion...

its simple, this site consists of the following:

the mods; from what i know all relatively well adjusted dealing with reality

the non member peekers; probably married, sexually confused, most likely republicans

the older, been there done that crowd; contribute interesting stuff every so often, write pretty well, respect the witty and insightful ones here, sometimes play peacemaker and tryin to squeeze as much as possible from memories, discourse and who knows what other surprises life offers

the filthy cumcatchers: the ones who beg for cock, who have no shame in describing their method of masterbation without request, who skip through any meaningful conversation and are here just to feel like they arent as pathetic as their inner self says cause wombat discussed his anal warts, posted pics of it and is even more low than they are

the witty bunch: not always a hit with their posts, but u can count on a few general quips and humrous observations in an above average rate

the trouble makers: playin the conservative card, playing the top vs bottom card, playin the racist card, playin the jesus is lord and came from outerspace card, etc.

the girls: some stars, some in their mind, some out of their mind, all valuable here, and thankfully many with good insight, despite agendas, into fields other than the ts community

the clueless ones: the know they like it, they dont know why, theyre way too concerned with figuring out why, probably from the south, probably love the lord, and probably not too successful in life

YOU: the guy who everyone is glad is around, because someone has to be the biggest loser, and its a good thing to spot the obvious winner right away and remove self doubt...the guy who youde think twice before shaking his bare hand...the guy who ur not shocked with anything he says or does since u put as little value on his life as he does...the one youde never let a family member or friend take a ride with...and the guy who knows all this but is putting up a pretend fight because dealing with reality would probably involve lots of drugs, alcohol and a noose...we all know its only time before ur 3 for 3

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=13130&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

mbf
12-02-2007, 03:32 PM
another Honda blowing smoke out of its rear.....

chefmike
12-02-2007, 07:39 PM
Tardbot the jizzmopper is living proof that abortion isn't used often enough...

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 06:26 PM
:arrow:

vegasboy
12-24-2007, 08:54 PM
Honda's creepy? That's so weird. Could someone give me a primer on this subject. I couldn't find the cliff's notes.

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 09:12 PM
Honda's creepy? That's so weird. Could someone give me a primer on this subject. I couldn't find the cliff's notes.

Yeah, he does hide it well. If it wasn't for some heavey duty detective work we'd all just think he was an average guy. Basically, in a nutshell he suffered from female pattern baldness and is vertically challenged which cause him to spiral into alcholism and molestation.

hondarobot
12-24-2007, 09:20 PM

Yeah, he does hide it well. If it wasn't for some heavey duty detective work we'd all just think he was an average guy. Basically, in a nutshell he suffered from female pattern baldness and is vertically challenged which cause him to spiral into alcholism and molestation.

Yeah, I hit one of your boyfriends again (chef mike today), get over it, I'm gonna keep doing it. You guys should find a gay chat to blab in. No girls here talk to you. Just common sense.

Oh, and yes, I work at The Gay 90's, that's been established. Please continue.

vegasboy
12-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I hit one of your boyfriends again (chef mike today), get over it, I'm gonna keep doing it. You guys should find a gay chat to blab in. No girls here talk to you. Just common sense.

Gigs up buddy. I read your posts and they're disgusting, particularly when you came into a Vicky Richter thread to say that you stuck your tongue in her ass but never had sex with her. You're a dead ringer for a molester. Even the threads where you talk about your undying love for her, it reads as obsessive, sick, deluded, and unable to take no for an answer.

And yes, you work at a gay club, your name is Jeff Anderson, you mop semen, and you're bald. And Chefmike has owned you for over three years on this site. Your sentence has been extended.

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I hit one of your boyfriends again (chef mike today), get over it, I'm gonna keep doing it.

I was talking to vegasboy, speak when you're spoken to. You hit Chef Mike? What did you hit him with, your handbag? Is he ok?

You guys should find a gay chat to blab in.

Says the guy spends a 3rd of his life in a gay club.

No girls here talk to you. Just common sense.

OK, if that's what you want to believe..

I'm sure your family are so proud

vegasboy
12-24-2007, 09:30 PM
I think some of the most pathetic nonsense going on here is a small group of guys making a point of giving Honda shit. With all the obnoxious people you'll find on this forum, why bother Honda? Supposedly it's in defense of Vicki, yet they keep their mouths shut while other girls get verbally abused every day on this board. But somehow they feel justified in getting tough with Honda. It's not even like I feel that Honda can do no wrong, or that he's such a well-adjusted guy. But I think maybe a few of these guys might be jealous because they've never even met a TS; never mind been alone with one, and one who's a porn star no less. I'm sorry, but this Lord of the Flies -type shit is getting nauseating now.
Nicole, fine if it sounds disingenuous or like false honor then I don't know what to tell you. Yes, there are a lot of bad people. And girls get harassed and people don't take up for them. But are you going to tell me that your official view is that he didn't molest Vicki Richter? Or that if he did, what we're doing is excessive?

I don't believe it.

hondarobot
12-24-2007, 09:31 PM
Where did this "Jizz mopping" thing come from? Oh, Chef Mike. That's just weird, but run with it I guess.

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 09:32 PM
But somehow they feel justified in getting tough with Honda. It's not even like I feel that Honda can do no wrong, or that he's such a well-adjusted guy.

So I suppose if a TS isn't interested the only alternative you have is to moleste her. Is that what you mean by a well adjusted guy?

hondarobot
12-24-2007, 09:33 PM
I think some of the most pathetic nonsense going on here is a small group of guys making a point of giving Honda shit. With all the obnoxious people you'll find on this forum, why bother Honda? Supposedly it's in defense of Vicki, yet they keep their mouths shut while other girls get verbally abused every day on this board. But somehow they feel justified in getting tough with Honda. It's not even like I feel that Honda can do no wrong, or that he's such a well-adjusted guy. But I think maybe a few of these guys might be jealous because they've never even met a TS; never mind been alone with one, and one who's a porn star no less. I'm sorry, but this Lord of the Flies -type shit is getting nauseating now.
Nicole, fine if it sounds disingenuous or like false honor then I don't know what to tell you. Yes, there are a lot of bad people. And girls get harassed and people don't take up for them. But are you going to tell me that your official view is that he didn't molest Vicki Richter? Or that if he did, what we're doing is excessive?

I don't believe it.

Let's not get confused, I did stick my tongue up her ass.

vegasboy
12-24-2007, 09:36 PM
That's great, but the problem is she was asleep. Can't you find someone awake to tongue. Or at least go to a morgue and tongue a dead body. Necrophilia is better than molestation, though I don't recommend either.

You don't have options? As you said, maybe masturbation's best for you.

hondarobot
12-24-2007, 09:38 PM
That's great, but the problem is she was asleep. Can't you find someone awake to tongue. Or at least go to a morgue and tongue a dead body. Necrophilia is better than molestation, though I don't recommend either.

You don't have options? As you said, maybe masturbation's best for you.

No, she has a perfect ass. I tried to wake her up, but ya gonna do?

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 09:38 PM
But somehow they feel justified in getting tough with Honda. It's not even like I feel that Honda can do no wrong, or that he's such a well-adjusted guy.

So I suppose if a TS isn't interested the only alternative you have is to moleste her. Is that what you mean by a well adjusted guy?

You're right actually Nicole, we've no excuse, he's such a decent guy :arrow:

Heh. The next time I see her, I'm pulling her panties off and molesting her again.

Have fun looking at pictures, guys.

:P

Quinn
12-24-2007, 09:39 PM

Yeah no kidding. Honda you scare the girls away, your a fucking obsessive man - you make yourself a target and love the attention.
Go away and get some help. You scare more people here - and post more wasteful posts than anyone.
seanchai

Succinct and well stated.

-Quinn

Quinn
12-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Great job. You're an idiotic troll who posts way way to often. Does anyone think you shouldn't shut the fuck up? I don't mean the trolls.

says the jackass that is desperately trying to hijack yet another GOOD thread.... way to be a fucking douchebag, faggot

Winning friends and influencing people everywhere. :lol:

-Quinn

vegasboy
12-24-2007, 09:41 PM
No, she has a perfect ass. I tried to wake her up, but ya gonna do?

I'm afraid this is a confession under duress. Is this your official alibi? She's a deep sleeper?

hondarobot
12-24-2007, 09:42 PM

seanchai

-Quinn

Hey Quinn, try not to read my posts. Have a merry Christmas, and good luck on your next stroke. That's probably gonna kill ya.

Quinn
12-24-2007, 09:48 PM

seanchai

-Quinn

Hey Quinn, try not to read my posts. Have a merry Christmas, and good luck on your next stroke. That's probably gonna kill ya.

I would die secure in the knowledge that I wasn't approaching my forties, working an early twenty-something's dead-end job, at a gay club while hanging on to dreams of someday being someone:

I will now proceed to attempt to become lecherously wealthy (it's not entirely impossible, actually) and then my past tirades will be forgotten because when you're rich and powerful you're never crazy. You're just eccentric.

Thanks for being such a pathetic imbecile. You make us all feel better about ourselves. :lol: :lol:

http://gobears.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/cubs-failure.jpg

vegasboy
12-24-2007, 09:48 PM

And let's hope your next stroke isn't the cock of someone in a deep slumber ya sick puppy.

hondarobot
12-24-2007, 09:51 PM

seanchai

-Quinn

Maybe, but I die in peace secure in the knowledge that I wasn't approaching my forties, working an early twenty-something's dead-end job, at a gay club while hanging on to dreams of someday being someone:

I will now proceed to attempt to become lecherously wealthy (it's not entirely impossible, actually) and then my past tirades will be forgotten because when you're rich and powerful you're never crazy. You're just eccentric.

Thanks for being such a pathetic imbecile. You make us all feel better about ourselves. :lol: :lol:

I know, It does suck. How's the wife?

Quinn
12-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Hehe. . . that's a cool idea. You could sell signature "Vicki Richter Cum Towels", I don't think anyone's done that yet.

I'm keeping my towel. Nobody would buy it anyways, it's got that damn tear in it. Ah, who am I kidding, I'm sure lots of guys would buy it. The resort would probably sue my ass for liberating it, though. I actually almost had to go to court once long ago for "defrauding an Innkeeper", no joke. But that's a completely different story.

But the towel is mine, dammit! None of you can have it! HAHA!

8)

There it is folks:

Hondarobot/Jeff is a creep who molested you, right? Yes or no?

Yes. And stop hijacking all my threads.

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 09:53 PM

And let's hope your next stroke isn't the cock of someone in a deep slumber ya sick puppy.

That's false expectations, in his words "he was only doing what any real man would do, so he molested her in her sleep"

:P

Quinn
12-24-2007, 09:55 PM

seanchai

-Quinn

Maybe, but I die in peace secure in the knowledge that I wasn't approaching my forties, working an early twenty-something's dead-end job, at a gay club while hanging on to dreams of someday being someone:

I know, It does suck. How's the wife?

Good, hows being alone with your Vicki Richter memorial jerk off towel:

Now go watch a Vicki video, you kook! I know I will. I even have a towel that still kinda smells like her that I may use as a jack rag. . .

Nyah nyah nyah!

http://slapfish.com/failure/failure0400.jpg

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 09:56 PM
SHE'S NOT PATTING YOU ON THE BACK FOR DOING HER THIS "FAVOR", RIGHT?

This has fuck all to do with impressing Vicki, she very rarely posts here and I doubt she opens these threads.

Come on now Nicole, it's harmless fun, if you don't like it don't look. I've learned to accept "club kid" threads and so on.

hondarobot
12-24-2007, 09:57 PM

I don't believe it.I don't have an "official view", because I wasn't there and neither were any of the guys making it an issue. Vicki has never gone into much detail. But if she ever tells me privately what her side of this is, I would assume that it's the truth.

BUT EVEN IF IT HAPPENED, IT SEEMS THAT VICKI IS RELUCTANT TO DISCUSS IT. OBVIOUSLY SHE'S NOT HERE ASKING ANYONE TO RECAP THE DETAILS. I KNOW IF IT WAS ME, I WOULDN'T WANT A BUNCH OF GUYS THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW REHASHING MY PRIVATE LIFE ON A DAILY BASIS. MAYBE THE GIRL WANTS TO0 FORGET IT! HAVE ANY OF YOU GENIUSES THOUGHT ABOUT THAT? SHE'S NOT PATTING YOU ON THE BACK FOR DOING HER THIS "FAVOR", RIGHT? IT'S LIKE A GANG OF AL SHARPTONS THAT AREN'T ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN WHAT HAPPENED, BUT ONLY THAT THEY HAVE SOMEONE TO ACCUSE. BASICALLY, THEY'RE A CYBER-LYNCH MOB.

I didn't molest her. I wouldn't do that to anyone, and certainly not to her. That's all. I've never wanted to post about the subject in the first place. I do love her, I don't know how that's going to play out.

I do wish her the best.

vegasboy
12-24-2007, 09:57 PM
I don't have an "official view", because I wasn't there and neither were any of the guys making it an issue. Vicki has never gone into much detail. But if she ever tells me privately what her side of this is, I would assume that it's the truth.

BUT EVEN IF IT HAPPENED, IT SEEMS THAT VICKI IS RELUCTANT TO DISCUSS IT. OBVIOUSLY SHE'S NOT HERE ASKING ANYONE TO RECAP THE DETAILS. I KNOW IF IT WAS ME, I WOULDN'T WANT A BUNCH OF GUYS THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW REHASHING MY PRIVATE LIFE ON A DAILY BASIS. MAYBE THE GIRL WANTS TO0 FORGET IT! HAVE ANY OF YOU GENIUSES THOUGHT ABOUT THAT? SHE'S NOT PATTING YOU ON THE BACK FOR DOING HER THIS "FAVOR", RIGHT? IT'S LIKE A GANG OF AL SHARPTONS THAT AREN'T ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN WHAT HAPPENED, BUT ONLY THAT THEY HAVE SOMEONE TO ACCUSE. BASICALLY, THEY'RE A CYBER-LYNCH MOB.
You're right when you say I'm not thinking of Vicky. I'd be lying if I said it was in defense of her honor. I've never met her and am not trying to set up a meeting.

You are making the argument I thought you were. Who knows what the ulterior motive is or if there is one? Maybe he pissed them off and this is an excuse to humiliate him. Maybe not. The thing about a lynch mob is that the charges were usually libelous, and the punishment was always excessive. There's no burden of proof but in the court of public opinion, he reeks of molester. And he hasn't gotten much since it doesn't even register for him.

And I've never been called Al Sharpton, but I'd prefer Abe Foxman :D .

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 10:00 PM
I didn't molest her. I wouldn't do that to anyone, and certainly not to her. That's all. I've never wanted to post about the subject in the first place. I do love her, I don't know how that's going to play out.

I do wish her the best.

COO COO

Both you and her have talked about it so was it all just a big joke?

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 10:02 PM

hondarobot
12-24-2007, 10:02 PM

I do wish her the best.

COO COO

Both you and her have talked about it so was it all just a big joke?

Pretty much, and you guys provided the punch line. It doesn't even matter if I explain things at this point. You guys were amusing.

hondarobot
12-24-2007, 10:06 PM

This has fuck all to do with impressing Vicki, she very rarely posts here and I doubt she opens these threads.

Come on now Nicole, it's harmless fun, if you don't like it don't look. I've learned to accept "club kid" threads and so on.Exactly. It has nothing to with anything, and least of all, Vicki. That's just the excuse. Don't worry about how she feels about repeatedly being reminded of all of it by people that don't actually even care about her. Because basically, it's all just a big joke about her getting raped, right? Hilarious.

Never mind.

I did not rape her, Nicole. I wouldn't rape any girl.

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 10:08 PM

Come on now Nicole, it's harmless fun, if you don't like it don't look. I've learned to accept "club kid" threads and so on.Exactly. It has nothing to with anything, and least of all, Vicki. That's just the excuse. Don't worry about how she feels about repeatedly being reminded of all of it by people that don't actually even care about her. Because basically, it's all just a big joke about her getting raped, right? Hilarious.

Never mind.

1. Vicki won't be in thses threads

2. Vicki is the sort of girl that would just laugh at how much of a loser honda is

Someone PM'd her about this whole thing and she says it doesn't bother her.

Quinn
12-24-2007, 10:09 PM
I didn't molest her. I wouldn't do that to anyone, and certainly not to her.

LMFAO...... She clearly doesn't agree.

In Molesterbot's own words.

I'd like to add the final details, just so no-one gets the wrong idea about "My Summer Vacation" trip. I stated in my last post that Vicki and I were Loaded at the end of the evening. That's not exactly true, although we had been partying and were pretty buzzed.

We did end up both falling asleep, not passing out or anything, and I did wake up a few hours later and, well, do what any guy would do if they found Vicki Richter in bed with them. I kissed her, licked her nipples, licked her asspuss, and I figured it was a nice way to wake her up. I did end up discovering she wasn't fully awake until I got to work on her shecock. Hehe.

How much did she have to drink again?

Honda you leave me no choice.

Chuys: Denna drinks 3 margaritas
Misc strip club in Scottsdale: Denna drinks 2-3 malibu pineapples
Resort in Scottsdale: Denna drinks 1 or 2 more mixed drinks at the pool

I was kinda toasty. I went back to Honda's room not to fuck but to rest a bit before driving. I fell asleep actually and woke up with Honda licking all up and down my big shecock... He may have licked my bootie as well but I can't really remember.

Way to man up, cupcake.

http://www.streetlessons.com/loser.JPG

-Quinn

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 10:10 PM
This whole thing is for MY amusement Nicole, not to impress HHA

hondarobot
12-24-2007, 10:12 PM
What's ironic is that Chef's friction with Honda goes back to the time when he was excessively ABUSIVE to Vicki, during the Richter vs. Starr Wars era (pun intended). At that point, Honda went to bat for Vicki every time, while Chef did the same for Allanah.

This forum is full of loony, opportunistic people, I'll never be one of them.

I'll always be me.

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 10:15 PM
So ok, "someone" said you have her blessings.

It was Suckseed...It's in writing on the board so I'm sure he won't mind me saying

I'm away to parcel presents.

vegasboy
12-24-2007, 10:20 PM

I'll always be me.

And my motive is? The opportunity to grandstand? I thought of that. But not really. Are you so obsessed that you think everyone wants to get on her good side by attacking you? I haven't quoted her. I haven't pm'd her. I haven't tried to contact her in any way.

chefmike
12-24-2007, 10:23 PM

I'll always be me.

And my motive is? The opportunity to grandstand? I thought of that. But not really. Are you so obsessed that you think everyone wants to get on her good side by attacking you? I haven't quoted her. I haven't pm'd her. I haven't tried to contact her in any way.

He's batshit crazy...and an admitted date-rapist...what's not to like?

vegasboy
12-24-2007, 10:25 PM
He's batshit crazy...and an admitted date-rapist...what's not to like?
Him and his sister. But at least he's honest when he's not lying. :D

hondarobot
12-24-2007, 10:26 PM

I'll always be me.

What? I didn't reference you. This is how Chef Mike, Quinn, and the other trolls started out. I never posted anything about you. If you want to talk to or about a specific girl, go to her forum. I don't care about you.

Merry Christmas.

Quinn
12-24-2007, 10:35 PM

I'll always be me.

ROTLMFAO @ "This forum is fullof loony, opportunistic people. . . " Oh the irony of it all.

Loony:

For a variety of reasons, I have been making frequent wildly insane rants on these boards for quite some time lately. The general themes in these bizarre outbursts are generally either related to my nearly psychotic pursuit of superstar Vicki Richter, or the fact that I believe I am in fact, uh, a woman.

Opportunistic:

I was kinda toasty. I went back to Honda's room not to fuck but to rest a bit before driving. I fell asleep actually and woke up with Honda licking all up and down my big shecock... He may have licked my bootie as well but I can't really remember.

Today’s term, boys and girls is “psychological project.” Can you say psychological projection, boys and girls?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/dumbgwailo/loser.jpg

-Quinn

hondarobot
12-24-2007, 10:35 PM
2. Vicki is the sort of girl that would just laugh at how much of a loser honda is.Personally, I would laugh about what supposedly happened in that hotel room too. My friends can all testify to hearing many twisted sex stories that make me laugh, but would probably embarrass most people.

But I have a feeling that Honda is not the only "loser" Vicki's laughing at. ;)

Back stabbing is the name of the game here. Vicki and I had a very nice evening, the rest is none of anyone's business. That is all. Please move along.

Or not. What else would you talk about, I suppose?

:?

chefmike
12-24-2007, 10:40 PM

Gigs up buddy. I read your posts and they're disgusting, particularly when you came into a Vicky Richter thread to say that you stuck your tongue in her ass but never had sex with her. You're a dead ringer for a molester. Even the threads where you talk about your undying love for her, it reads as obsessive, sick, deluded, and unable to take no for an answer.

And yes, you work at a gay club, your name is Jeff Anderson, you mop semen, and you're bald. And Chefmike has owned you for over three years on this site. Your sentence has been extended.

LMAO...he's every bit as delusional as he is repulsive...and that's saying a lot...

chefmike
12-24-2007, 10:49 PM

Ditto...he's a repulsive little creep and a glutton for punishment. Vicki doesn't need us to defend her. But if we also serve to alert the HA community that there's a deranged date-rapist at large, then we are providing a public service. You're welcome, ladies!

Happy Festivus!

Quinn
12-24-2007, 10:50 PM
2. Vicki is the sort of girl that would just laugh at how much of a loser honda is.Personally, I would laugh about what supposedly happened in that hotel room too. My friends can all testify to hearing many twisted sex stories that make me laugh, but would probably embarrass most people.

But I have a feeling that Honda is not the only "loser" Vicki's laughing at. ;)

Back stabbing is the name of the game here. Vicki and I had a very nice evening, the rest is none of anyone's business. That is all. Please move along.

Or not. What else would you talk about, I suppose?

:?

Says the deluded imbecile who went out of his way to make it everyone’s business in the first place. Fuck, you're dumb. That said, don’t go back to getting all passive-aggressive on us now, sweetheart. You went out of your way to create this situation – and these conflicts – so deal with it. Either way, I look forward to the pure hilarity that arises from your complete lack of integrity and nonexistent sense of personal responsibility.

This is going to be a fun year. Thanks in advance for the laughs, want wit.

-Quinn

http://scottthong.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/humiliation.jpg

Quinn
12-24-2007, 10:53 PM

Ditto...he's a repulsive little creep and a glutton for punishment. Vicki doesn't need us to defend her. But if we also serve to alert the HA community that there's a deranged date-rapist at large, then we are providing a public service. You're welcome, ladies!

Happy Festivus!

Well said, gentlemen. If my ribs don't hurt from laughter, it just isn't worth it. That said, this couldn't be happening to a nicer guy.

-Quinn

vegasboy
12-24-2007, 10:56 PM
I've told you many times that you're obsessive, Honda, and you know it.
Why did you have to tell him many times? :D

I can just see this conversation.

tardbot: why do you think I'm obsessive I'm not obsessive, I've never obsessed even about obsessing?
Nicole: Yes tardbot, you're obsessive, you need to let go of Vicki.
tardbot: Do you know what Vicki's asshole tastes like?
Nicole: Let it go tardbot, you're obsessive.
tardbot: I wonder if it tastes different when she's awake?
Nicole: Probably not tardbot, stop obsessing.
tardbot: It tastes like summer's eve and stale pistachios
Nicole: What does that even mean tardbot?
tardbot: Why do you keep calling me tardbot?
Nicole: Oops :shock:

vegasboy
12-24-2007, 11:07 PM
I can't stop obsessing over this. So he's obsessing and we're obsessing over him obsessing so you're telling us that your clients obsess even more about you when you're not obsessing over our uhhh ruminations.

Craziness. Hondarobot's okay. He just needs to get some sleep. :D

Night Rider
12-24-2007, 11:52 PM
But, as you can see, he's not the only one who's obsessed here. All of these guys are more obsessed about his obsessing than he is about obsessing about Vicki.

Nicole do you realise that you're obsessed because we're obsessed that honda's obsessed with Vicki Richter?

You're as bad as us.....if you don't like it, don't come into the thread.

That's my advice, I'm not being a cunt but you know what to do. I don't browse the cartoon threads or cock threads. We're all here for different reasons.

Night Rider
12-25-2007, 12:20 AM
Well my cock got harder then a diamond in an ice storm

lmaoooo

You've got it all wrong. I don't think honda is that bad at all, but there's no denying that he's a tool. I'm sure the feeling is mutual but it was him who started all this shit with me. I gave him plenty of warnings but he kept calling me out so I wasn't just going to let him talk shit. It's got to the stage now were this is one of the highlights of HA for me personally. It's only funny from time to time as long as it's not over-killed but recently things have been pretty quiet between us. Sometimes the other threads bore me to tears and with honda you're always garaunteed laughs at his expense. It's not like he's being bullied because he creates his own problems and dishes out as much as he recieves so I've no sympathy for the guy.

Night Rider
12-25-2007, 12:31 AM
lol